Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Swiss Path of Moderate Resistance. With Olympus Labs Ostar1ne, BPS, and IF.

Read 7928 times

Mjg1973
Rep: +529
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #30: August 15, 2015, 06:18:00 PM »
Welcome back... Congrats on the new reps on chins.
Double the amount of reps is good man..  Keep it up
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

NovaSwiss
Rep: +93
« Reply #31: August 30, 2015, 07:12:11 AM »
Aaaaaaand I'm not able to update as much as I want.

Weight update. Down to 183lbs. Feels good, man. Been eating like doodoo for the past two or three weeks, working out a day or two less per week than I want to, not running as much, way more stress, more dranks, less sleep, and I'm still losing weight and gaining definition and vascularity. Strength is up slightly still, getting my bench back over 200.

In terms of supps, everything is pretty much the same. I love my mornings of 2ish scoops alphamine, 2.5mg yohimbine HCl, 210mg RALA. 1g ALCAR, forskoliin, and ursolic acid. Doesn't give me quite as much of a buzz as I'd like, but it just makes me feel really good, and I feel like it really helps fasted. Need to pick up some DAA. I was thinking about D-POL, but I would want to take it PWO, and since I usually train fasted, I feel like it might be a little be of a waste with all the Vitamin D. I guess it would still be beneficial later in the day, but any opinions on that or another supp, maybe magnitropin, where it can be taken totally effectively while fasting?

Taking at least two or three servings of HumaPro during my fast. PWO I've been taking Pre-Gro which is still pretty great, and I picked up Stimul8 as well for my earlier morning fasted workouts as it seemed to have pretty much zero fillers and calories. Took 3/4 of a scoop after about 3 hours of sleep the night before and felt pretty good.

Hopefully I'll have some time to post workouts in the next couple days
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:25:29 AM by NovaSwiss »
Where did Susie go during the explosion?
Everywhere.

Let's go Mets

COYG

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #32: August 30, 2015, 07:57:59 AM »
It's good to see you posting agian..  I realize things in life come up and training gets lost in the mix, So to speak.  But remember,  The more you put into it, The more you will get out of it.  Keep your focus and keep pushing foward brother.. 
Many bodybuilders sell themselves short. Erroneously attributing their lack of satisfactory progress to a poverty of the requisite genetic traits, instead of to their irrational training and dietary practices, they give up training. Don't make the same mistake

NovaSwiss
« Reply #33: August 30, 2015, 08:10:45 AM »
It's good to see you posting agian..  I realize things in life come up and training gets lost in the mix, So to speak.  But remember,  The more you put into it, The more you will get out of it.  Keep your focus and keep pushing foward brother.. 

Thanks man, I appreciate it. The results definitely motivate me more, it's just the forcing myself to sleep and putting off hanging out with people. I know I'll be happier doing both though. Things are definitely coming back under control, not trying to impress people, not worrying what other people think. Gettin' deep.
Everywhere.

Let's go Mets

COYG

NovaSwiss
« Reply #34: October 06, 2015, 03:45:36 PM »
So I've been a bum about updating this. I'll be posting the reviews hopefully in the next week.

Basically ended at 180.8lbs which was pretty surprising (in a great way) to me. I weight 188 week 6, ate like crap for the next 3 weeks, and lost almost 8lbs... crazy. I'm sure the Alphamine helped, but this was drastic. Didn't notice much in terms of strength gains, but definitely more vascular and a bit more size.
Everywhere.

Let's go Mets

COYG

Mjg1973
Locker Roommates
« Reply #35: October 06, 2015, 07:35:23 PM »
Welcome back...

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!