How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

BPS Laxacrine Quad Log of Ultimate Destiny - WarMachine, Willy, Zibby, and Bo

Read 16255 times

Metroba
Rep: +18
Trust: 27%
« Reply #30: July 21, 2015, 06:52:02 AM »
Sexy workout. Getting me amped for today's chest workout.
Body Performance Solutions Representative

WarMachine
Rep: +8,113
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #31: July 21, 2015, 11:59:43 AM »
Sexy workout. Getting me amped for today's chest workout.

Speaking of which, here is my recent chest workout and the first workout I had with Laxacrin thus far.  To note, this is day three for me on Laxacrine. 

Also, during a Ramadan I picked up some upgraded 3.0 Iron Bull T-grip thick bar training attachments.  Needless to say, these have taken my workout to a whole new level.

Chest:

Barbell Floor Press With T-grips:

135 lbs 10 rep warm up
225 lbs 5 reps
265 lbs one rep max  (This is a PR for me given that this is the heaviest I've put up on this lift, especially with the new 3.0 T-grips)
230 lbs 5 X 5
205 lbs 8 reps
185 lbs 12 X 3 Speed sets

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press with grips:

90 lbs 6  X 5

Decline Barbell Bench Press with grips:

225 lbs 8 X 3

Knees up Barbell Bench press with grips:

185 lbs 6 X 5

Weighted Dips:

75 lbs additional pounds 10 X 4

Kettlebell Decline Flies:

40 lbs bells for 8 X 5

supersetted to finish off workout with speed diamond push ups.

My first application of lax was on Sunday but only had time for some cardio and boxing training, hence no update.  My initial thoughts on lax; the application is a little oily as already mentioned but personally I don't find it a critical problem.  The scent is a little strong but not overpowering.  Overall, obviously too early to judge results, but no complaints this far.

Got legs today, gonna try and hit a deficit hack lift PR,

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

P.S:  BRADY IS INNOCENT!!!
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

bosox516
Rep: +1,877
Locker Roommates
« Reply #32: July 21, 2015, 01:01:05 PM »
Applied my 4th dose before bed last night. Had a leg workout yesterday that was sub-par. Squats up to 365, was looking for a hard triple but only managed one full rep. Lots of accessory work so I'm sore today. I also had yesterday after my workout what I believe now was an ocular migraine, went to the eye doc today and that was his diagnosis. He did a full exam and everything seems fine. I'm chalking it up to a combination of heat, exertion, maybe low blood sugar, too much caffeine, not enough water, etc. Hoping it has nothing to do with Laxacrine.

Anyone else have headaches, or any such side effects with other laxogenin products?

WarMachine
Locker Roommates
« Reply #33: July 21, 2015, 01:05:42 PM »

Anyone else have headaches, or any such side effects with other laxogenin products?

None to speak of from me

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

Parasite
Rep: +745
« Reply #34: July 21, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »

I have never experienced any.
"I don't have bad days.  I have good days and great days." - Lance Armstrong
Proverbs 3:5-8
Luke 9:23-26
Luke 12:34
Romans 8:5-8
Galatians 5:22-25

bosox516
Locker Roommates
« Reply #35: July 21, 2015, 01:32:21 PM »
I'll assume it was a combination of other factors then.

willyb87
Rep: +1,840
« Reply #36: July 21, 2015, 07:04:08 PM »
No headaches here, not hardly any soreness today after a pretty good workout yesterday. Didn't get a workout in today hopefully be able to tomorrow I'm visiting family so we will see

WarMachine
Locker Roommates
« Reply #37: July 22, 2015, 09:11:03 PM »
LEGS AND SHOULDERS!!!

Legs:

Deficit Hack Lifts:

135 lbs 10 reps
225 10 reps
315 lbs 5 reps
385 lbs one rep max  (PR)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emhoz0knH8I&feature=youtu.be

Superset 320 10 X 4

Box Squats:

230 lbs 5 X 5

Front Squats:

185 lbs 8 X 4

Finished off with HV calf raises, leg extensions, and leg curls

This leg workout was somewhat rushed due to a late arrival at the gym, but I will be training legs again tomorrow

Shoulders:

Seated Dumbbell Arnold Press With T-grips:

30 lbs 10 reps
40 lbs 10 reps
50 lbs  5 X 5

Standing Barbell Military Press With T-grips:

145 lbs 5 X5
135 lbs Superset time under tension sets 10 X 4

Standing Lateral Raises with Grips:

35 lbs 10 X 5

Rear Dealt High Pulley Reverse Flies:

85 lbs on each side 8 X 4

Supinated Dumbbell Raises with Grips:

40 lbs 6 X 5

Weighted Chin-Ups:

45 lbs additional pounds 5 X 5
Superset with bodyweight

I've had some increased muscle fullness as of late and my appetite seems increased so I think the laxacrine is taking effect.  Won't know until later in the cycle.

Lets keep lifting boys!!!

WARMACHIINE OUT!!

Parasite
Rep: +745
« Reply #38: July 23, 2015, 05:31:32 AM »
Impressive deficit hack PR!

Oh yeah, for all you Sox fans - GO ASTROS!
"I don't have bad days.  I have good days and great days." - Lance Armstrong
Proverbs 3:5-8
Luke 9:23-26
Luke 12:34
Romans 8:5-8
Galatians 5:22-25

bosox516
Locker Roommates
« Reply #39: July 23, 2015, 09:16:05 AM »
The Sox are playing terrible baseball right now. It's upsetting.

Hit a PR on the bench yesterday, 295 for a solid double, though I still had some symptoms of a blood pressure spike during/after training. Since this all began with Laxacrine, I'm going to take a few days off and see if the problem resolves itself. I didn't apply any last night, and I seem to be feeling more myself today, but we'll see.

I did put in for a bottle of 5% Liver and Organ Defender, which has a BP control complex in it, so maybe with that and some additional caution, I can pick back up with Laxacrine and finish the bottle (if that even ends up being the cause).

WarMachine
Locker Roommates
« Reply #40: July 24, 2015, 08:47:08 PM »
Gotta get this log revamped boys!!!

Yesterday I repeated legs as a way to increase my workload on legs in attempt to get them back into full strength following Ramadan.  I did pretty much the same thing as my previous workout with a more emphasis on volume. 

Work related issues left me unable to crank out a good workout today so I'll be hitting back tomorrow.

Applied the laxacrine as normal, rotating the sites among my chest, shoulders, and abdominal areas.  I'm sticking to 1ml for now and may bump the dose to 2ml to see if it improves my response.  Getting some good muscle fullness and pump, so at least I know I am responding to it.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

bosox516
Locker Roommates
« Reply #41: July 25, 2015, 04:52:44 AM »
Anyone following my regular log would have a little more detail, but I'm taking a brief hiatus from Laxacrine to try to determine what's causing my recent blood pressure issues. I've now removed all recent additions to my stack, and I'll be adding Laxacrine back in first as soon as I'm back to normal. I'll be getting a bottle of Liver and Organ Defender, which has a BP complex in it, so hopefully that will head off any potential problems.

On a more positive note, I hit a big deadlift PR yesterday, 455 for a smooth triple.

mhseaver670
Rep: +6,692
Locker Roommates
« Reply #42: July 25, 2015, 06:34:57 PM »
Great dead bosox
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

willyb87
Rep: +1,840
« Reply #43: July 27, 2015, 11:52:30 AM »
Got back home last night and got up and got a session in this AM. Felt really good and I lifted the 1st hour or so without any shoulder pain, this is actually a huge deal for me and I have to give credit to the laxacrine, because theres always a little pain there.  I didn't notice any discomfort until about the 4th exercise of the day(incline DB Presses) when at the bottom of the rep with my pecs stretched I noticed some pain in shoulder area. Only hitting the gym once while on vacation I expected my bench to start out really down but I picked up pretty close to where I left off. I just hit chest today and skipped around I will probably start another program next week I haven't decided yet. 

Benchpress- 135 x10
                     225 x3
                     275 x3
                     295 x2
                     225 3x8
                    185 x10
                    135wchains 3x10

Decline Benchpress- 135 x10
                                  185 3x10
                                  225 3x5

Incline DB Press- 40s 3x10

Cable Flys from top- 50lbs 2x15
                                 60lbs 2x10
                                 70lbs 2x8

bosox516
Locker Roommates
« Reply #44: July 27, 2015, 12:59:46 PM »
Great workout man, glad it seems to be working for you.

So after a weekend of feeling more and more normal each day, and a very restful day yesterday, I'm thinking about adding Laxacrine back in tonight, at .5ml for the first few days, in case I do have some odd sensitivity to it. My Liver and Organ Defender is supposed to arrive today, so the timing would be excellent.

I had a good workout today, first of a deload week. Nothing much of note, except that I added pre-workout back in with no perceivable BP issues, dizziness, anxiety, etc. Certainly an encouraging sign.

To the BPS reps, I apologize for this hiccup in what I assumed would be a seamless and positive experience. By no means do I attribute my issues wholly or confidently to Laxacrine, but I thought it best to err on the side of caution with a compound that is new to me. I fully intend to finish the entire bottle, barring any further safety concerns, which I do not expect to resurface.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!