Locker Roommates
« Reply #45: June 02, 2015, 02:30:37 PM »
Hope you heal fast.  Great time to focus on diet.😀

irondude
Rep: +1,197
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #46: August 19, 2015, 05:35:12 PM »
Finally Im back to the gym 100% after my back injury (two herniated disk, bulging disk) I was forced to take sometime off and gradually make my way back to the gym.  Got physical therapy for almost two month and Im ready to hit the gym again.

I will be giving a shot to the new SARM from Xcel YK 11 that according to some Japanese Research shows It induces muscle cells to make more follistatin which is a strong myostatin inhibitor. Myostatin(also known as growth differentiation factor 8) as a myokine, a protein produced by muscle cells that acts on muscle cells to inhibit myogenesis. Myogenesis is muscle cell growth and differentiation. Reseach also shows that when you block myostatin, it allows for significantly more muscle mass. Yk11 myostatin inhibitor, mk677 hgh booster and ostarine anabolic lets see how it works.

Some how I manage to stay on track during the recovery hitting the gym just like 2 or 3 times per week and using machines most of the time my body weight stay almost the same during the period 204 to 206lbs. Nutrition most of the time I stick to it. Now for round two I will be using
YK11, Intra MD, Omega Jym, Multi and Protein. I will be posting once in a while to track how this sarm is treating me !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61NxJgpydzI

[yt]61NxJgpydzI[/yt]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:56:26 PM by irondude »
"All roads lead to Rome"
Civilize the mind, but make savage the body

thegenthoseffect
Rep: +19
Trust: 20%
« Reply #47: August 20, 2015, 11:02:01 AM »
Awesome!  I'll be tuned in for sure.

Just an FYI for ya man...the MK-677 isn't a synthetic GH.  It's a GH sectretagogue (a ghrelin mimetic to be more precise).  Which means it stimulates your pituitary to release your own GH.  One very cool thing about it is that it does not mess with your body's natural pulsital release of GH.  Instead it amplifies the pulses.  Which is a much more "natural" release pattern.  Your pituitary actually puts out more than one variant of GH naturally, not just the 191 aa form.  You get the benefit of increasing these as well with the mk-677, instead of just pumping in the 191 aa version as with synthetic GH
I will become what I deserve

mhseaver670
Rep: +6,692
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #48: August 20, 2015, 02:46:34 PM »
Rep+ genthose. 
I like reading info that is explained that way.
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!