Locker Roommates
« Reply #30: February 25, 2015, 08:07:56 AM »

Mattmac1017
Rep: +342
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #31: February 25, 2015, 09:55:31 AM »
;)

Dude, your gif game has been on point lately.  Bravo.
Check out my YouTube channel for workout videos!

(youtube.com) /channel/UCeffhVHnsBhW5OiOZPFG9dA

baller1414
Rep: +30
Trust: 42%
« Reply #32: February 26, 2015, 09:04:17 PM »
Day 4        weight this morning 250.5            starting weight 252.00

Best workout Iíve had in a long time tonight.

Day four said hello to the pumps!!! Not sure how much was mental so we will see but was really great pumps, no preworkout or vasodilators are in use. Chest and tri workout tonight which usually result in a good pump but nothing like tonight; really looking forward to my bi workout tomorrow.

Yesterdayís weight was 249 so I definitely saw some water loss in first few days

Iíve also experienced what I would describe as deeper sleep. Iím naturally a light sleeper, the last two nights my sleep has been much deeper, waking up less throughout the night. As far as the vivid dreams many users have talked about, Iím usually a big dreamer so not sure if ill notice anything different there.

So far so good looking forward to the rest of the week.
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." - Hippocrates

davidian
Rep: +1,050
« Reply #33: February 27, 2015, 12:54:57 AM »
Nice work bro, yeah the pumps are a really nice bonus. Just make sure they dont get out of hand on back days.

baller1414
« Reply #34: March 05, 2015, 08:01:31 PM »
Day 11       
                     Current Weight 255.00                                                                                  Starting weight 252.00
                Current Waist 43.5 inches                                                        Starting waist 45 inches

Really not sure what to think about weight and Iíve been blaming it on water weight for about 5 days now. So we will see, I know and understand my body so I expect to wake up one morning and drop 3 or 4 pounds. My waist measurement I honestly feel is pretty accurate, I know 1.5 inches in less than 2 weeks is fast, but my diet 2 or 3 weeks prior to osta was in check so really donít feel like itís due to bloating. So again we will see and keep updated.
My cardio has been slacking some but still about 60 minutes of fast pace lifting each day.
Workouts have already improved, strength is up much quicker than I expected. I knew my strength would go up somewhat quick as Iím still getting back into the grove over the last month. Undoubtedly partially mental also but doesnít matter Iím pushing more weight and its came back quicker than it would have normally without a doubt, this coming week will tell me a lot.  My pumps are definitely better, havenít experience any back pumps yet. Been doing a lot of higher reps with drop sets so this alone creates good pumps but itís been increased since about day 4 of osta.

One of my lifts I do at beginning of my workout is 5 sets of pushups while supersetting close grip bench with minimum rest. I do pushups till failure and total them to track progress. The following are my total pushups for the 5 sets on each chest days on osta.

Day 4-- 78
Day 8ó91
Day 11ó100

Iím really happy with this progress; pushups have always been a weak area for me. I blame this on my 8í6íí foot reach haha. Really looking forward to the next couple of chest workouts to see how this progress continues.
My sleep is still deeper and dreams are normally vivid. Energy levels are higher on a daily basis.

*last nightís dream was extremely vivid, fell asleep to Mortal Kombat if that tells you anything.

bosox516
Rep: +1,878
Locker Roommates
« Reply #35: March 16, 2015, 12:56:26 PM »
Great progress so far, keep it up man.

baller1414
« Reply #36: April 01, 2015, 10:19:57 PM »
i know I've been gone and haven't been posting. Life has been pretty hectic, the opportunity came to apply for a new potion so I've been preparing for that and the interview. The interview was Monday so we will see.

My workouts and diet haven't suffered just haven't taken the time to post. That and the fact that my results are a bit discouraging. My real goal was weight loss and my diet has been better than ever. Not perfect but we are talking a single slightly bad meal per week or two.

I'm day 37 of Osta and my weight is right at 249ish (255 on day 11) and my waist is 42 and 3/4 (43.5 inches on day 11). My strength and muscle gain are good and very happy with this, and this is what I've been contributing my stale weight loss too. However with the calorie deficit I've been at there is no way i'm gaining muscle at that rate. My cardio hasn't been where it should be but my workouts have been tough and about an hour long, i've been running in between sets a couple days a week, but i know i need to step up my cardio but still feel my weight loss should be there with the calories i'm at, most days i'm cutting 1000-1500 calories some days more. I know that's a little much and i didn't start there but after not seeing any weight loss for a while i starting cutting more and more back. Plus from my understanding Osta should help my body from muscle wasting when cutting calories at such a rate. Not really sure where to go from here, either just keep cutting calories and count on the osta to save my muscle or just do major major cardio.

Parasite
Rep: +745
« Reply #37: April 02, 2015, 05:42:11 AM »
Have you tried carb cycling (3-4 low days of carbs, then 1-2 days of high carbs) or had a re-feed day in a while?  Or as Rich highly recommends, 45 min - 1 hour of fasted cardio in the morning.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:44:57 AM by Parasite »
"I don't have bad days.  I have good days and great days." - Lance Armstrong
Proverbs 3:5-8
Luke 9:23-26
Luke 12:34
Romans 8:5-8
Galatians 5:22-25

bosox516
Rep: +1,878
Locker Roommates
« Reply #38: April 02, 2015, 10:54:37 AM »
I agree with the fasted cardio. You should also check out Chris Duffin's views regarding HIIT, and its benefits for fat loss and increasing total work capacity. Here's a link to the vid, sorry it's a bit long but the stuff about HIIT is pretty close to the beginning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2mVbhilJvY

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!