How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

OSTA CUTTING LOG

Read 7226 times

baller1414
Rep: +30
Trust: 42%
OSTA CUTTING LOG « : February 16, 2015, 08:41:42 PM »
Ok, So this will be my first log or journal of any kind so bear with me and any question you may have are appreciated. It will be more of a simple progress log but I'll be as detailed as I can.

I will be doing my first stack with osta rx. This is my first real stack with anything other than your run of the mil supplement and natural test boosters. My 1st and foremost goal is weight loss but looking for overall transformation. I have a little over three months before a cruise with my wifeís graduating class.

A little info on myself I'm 27 years old and 4 years out from playing college basketball. Graduated with a degree in Dietetics. Worked at GNC a couple years and still have an embarrassing stockpile of products. I now have been in the finance industry for a few years. Iíve just currently started lifted consistently again, and seen good results over the last 3 or 4 weeks. But really need to ramp it up to see the results I want in my time frame.

Workout split will be
Day 1 Chest/tri
Day 2 Bi/Back
Day 3 Legs/shoulders
Day 4 Day off
----Repeat---
ABS every 2/3 days and cardio daily.

Diet will be on point
Calories needed are about 3900 to maintain with activity (BMR 2430) will be cutting calories by 1000 or more a day in the beginning.  Will be adjusting weekly.

Current stats
6'7''
252 (10 lbs down in 3 weeks)
Waist 45 (down an inch in 3 weeks)
biceps 13''
Body fat is a gestimate around 20-25%

My stack will consist of

Osta- weeks 1-8
Recreate for the first few weeks then switching to OEP (original 1-3 dimethyl formula... The good stuff)
Garden of life multi
BCAA
Fish oil
Probiotic
CLA
Still deciding on PCT. Have SERM but will only be using if I experience shutdown. Front runners on PCT right now are erase pro along with Dpol or animal stak.. Will continue to listen to members and research what will be best for me. 

I've searched the forums and have read Garlicks posts several times and use this as my reference. Any and all opinions are welcome to how I can improve my stack or how I can optimize my 12 weeks. Iím currently torn between to SERM or not SERM, I will have one on hand but would appreciate opinions on this also, as I said before Iíve never taken a PH or a SARM so somewhat apprehensive. But looking forward to the next 12 weeks.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:10:02 PM by baller1414 »
"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." - Hippocrates

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

line6reed
Rep: +3,154
Trust: 100%
« Reply #1: February 16, 2015, 09:44:40 PM »
In but I would drop any and every BPI product
Ladies how you broke? When you sitting on a million.

irondude
Rep: +1,197
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: February 17, 2015, 02:55:33 AM »
How many mg are u planning to run? Like L6R said drop ahd and p6 and go with Dpol and ad3 ir lgi rehab
"All roads lead to Rome"
Civilize the mind, but make savage the body

AS79
Rep: +3,851
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: February 17, 2015, 05:39:25 AM »
How many mg are u planning to run? Like L6R said drop ahd and p6 and go with Dpol and ad3 ir lgi rehab

^^. This.
LGI Supplements Rep
http://www.lgisupplements.net/
Discount code 25OFF

trey-carmine
Rep: +1,403
« Reply #4: February 17, 2015, 07:32:08 AM »
On the last day of a Ostarine cycle from OL now. I'm running Alphamax with a SERM for PCT. Some say you don't need it, others do. Better safe then sorry imo. Didn't feel very much suppression from 20mg/8weeks but no bloods to back that either.

irondude
Rep: +1,197
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: February 17, 2015, 08:03:17 AM »
On the last day of a Ostarine cycle from OL now. I'm running Alphamax with a SERM for PCT. Some say you don't need it, others do. Better safe then sorry imo. Didn't feel very much suppression from 20mg/8weeks but no bloods to back that either.

You can use a serm after osta buthere's no need to do it for more than 3weeks
"All roads lead to Rome"
Civilize the mind, but make savage the body

bosox516
Rep: +1,878
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: February 17, 2015, 01:28:39 PM »
Following

baller1414
« Reply #7: February 17, 2015, 01:34:15 PM »
^^. This.

I will probably add the dpol and look into the other product. Already have those products so they were my initial choice, but very open different products.

I will be doing 3 pills a day at 20mg divided  into 3 doses a day.
Anyone have info on upping the dose to 4 a day for weeks 3 and 4 and shortening the cycle to 6 weeks. Worth the added risk of shut down..??

Gkeezy
Rep: +3,502
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: February 17, 2015, 07:19:51 PM »
I did 8 weeks of osta without any shutdown at 20mg a day
Never let the failures of yesterday hold you back from the successes of tomorrow

RIP Iron Brother T2K

baller1414
« Reply #9: February 17, 2015, 07:26:33 PM »
Quote from: Gkeezy link=topic=31686.msg439143#msg439143  date=1424229591
I did 8 weeks of osta without any shutdown at 20mg a day

Thanks man... Yeah I've heard most people don't  have any problems with shutdown... I'm hoping I won't either..

line6reed
« Reply #10: February 18, 2015, 08:22:19 PM »
I don't know much about serms but I don't understand how puting another chemical in your body is anymore beneficial than not. Personally I think a lot of people on here are playing Russian rulette by ordering serms I mean do they have a tester to determine they are actually getting what they think they are. Idk I just sit back and laugh because it's funny how these guys swear by all this crap but don't look any different still fat or still skinny smh

baller1414
« Reply #11: February 18, 2015, 08:43:45 PM »
I don't know much about serms but I don't understand how puting another chemical in your body is anymore beneficial than not. Personally I think a lot of people on here are playing Russian rulette by ordering serms I mean do they have a tester to determine they are actually getting what they think they are. Idk I just sit back and laugh because it's funny how these guys swear by all this crap but don't look any different still fat or still skinny smh

Well my Pov is that if I'm not willing to take a serm I shouldn't be taking osta or any sarm, as it may be unlikely but they can cause shutdown.
Understand your point as to not wanting to put more chemicals in your body, that's why I was so torn on to take a serm or just take OTC Pct which would include several products.

line6reed
« Reply #12: February 18, 2015, 09:05:59 PM »
No bro I meant no disrespect toward you or anyone else I just don't understand how people can trust a research lab to provide them with an actual serm. ISO how to explain it.

baller1414
« Reply #13: February 18, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »
No bro I meant no disrespect toward you or anyone else I just don't understand how people can trust a research lab to provide them with an actual serm. ISO how to explain it.

Your good man no worries, you bring up a valid point

davidian
Rep: +1,050
« Reply #14: February 19, 2015, 03:17:20 AM »
I've run 2 ostarine cycles in the past 12 months, once on Osta RX(20.5mg/ED) the second on Ostabol (30mg/ED). To be honest I thought the extras in the Osta RX helped me a lot and compensated for the lower level of Ostarine, but they were different types of cycles (lean bulk for Osta RX vs. less clean bulk for Ostabol) so I cant really say that's definitive, especially seeing Osta is better for cutting than bulking. See my logs for results, the stuff works.

I ran it for 8 weeks each time. I didnt run a SERM. SERM's really hurt your body, and I dont see the need if you dont see any suppression. My personal choice. Post Osta, my regime is to run Dpol for 4 weeks then TX-3 or dpol + AD-3 or some sort of arimistane as an AI. Dont bother with anything that doesnt have arimistane in it. That's really all you need IMO, but that's just my experiences. If you want to go full nutso you could probably throw in Endosurge Turbo for those 8 weeks of 'PCT', because that stuff is strong.

Drink plenty of water, continue to take your staples like protein and creatine, PWO's are fine too, even ones with stims. I would stay away from pump products, because the Osta is going to give you nuts pumps and it's just a waste of money IMO. Just look after your body and notice the signs. If your joints start to hurt, take the relevant supplements to help with that. I got back pumps from weeks 5-6 onwards, so have some taurine available just in case you need it.

Once again, I did not experience any shut down in either cycle, at 20 or 30mg/ED, so I didnt see the need to put myself through a SERM for that. You might want to play it on the safe side, but SERMs arent nice things to take, and I dont believe in going through that if it's not necessary.

Good luck, keep us all updated.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!