Types of SARMS

Read 19662 times

Virtus
Posts: 4545
« Reply #15: March 01, 2015, 08:01:59 PM »
claims on suppression, effectiveness, and advantages over steroids are misleading. not outright wrong for the most part
you're right there's a ton we don't know about these with long term sides being the big one in my opinion
I agree on the suppression part being misleading. The studies that show no suppression were not done at bodybuilding doses if I remember right. So when you do bodybuilding doses, in practice you get suppression to some degree relative to dosage used.

"Effectiveness" is arbitrary and based a particular person's perspective and goals, so no argument there at all.

Side effects, I would say that immediate side effect profile of sarms is much lower steroids, depending on which ones you are comparing. My favorite stack of banging 3ml mast, tren and test-a blend has hell of alot more sides than osta, at least. Even 500mg of test e a week gives more sides. But man the long term issues with sarms...just don't know.

I think we have to be careful about trying force something that is not inherently safe into being a safe alternative. I have seen alot more people die of methadone overdoses than heroine where I live. everything has weighable pros and cons that need to be thought out.
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Jpotter21
Posts: 1367
« Reply #16: March 02, 2015, 06:08:48 AM »

Thats where Im at with sarms. There is just so much we dont know yet.

Good to see you posting V

lava135
Posts: 6183
« Reply #17: March 02, 2015, 06:29:39 AM »
My issues are with statements such as " It is typically prescribed for the treatment and prevention of muscle wasting. Such health concerns can be genetic, due to HIV/AIDS, and other ailments. There are also studies in place that indicate this medication may soon be prescribed as part of hormone replacement therapy (HRT)."  To me, this speaks to a clinical acceptance and implies a level of safety that simply is not accurate.

I'd love to know how something like this continues to be made available for sale on the open market - I realize it's in the nuances but if anyone can explain it in layman's terms, please do.
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"Before you try variety, own simplicity." -- Eric Cressey

Clipper83
Posts: 6113
« Reply #18: March 02, 2015, 09:21:50 AM »
Because many companies don't care about laws and have no problem making a quick buck.
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!