Forum

SupplementsGeeks.com - FAKE Review by a Rep

Read 3062 times

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator
SupplementsGeeks.com - FAKE Review by a Rep « : January 12, 2015, 04:41:53 PM »
Notice: This issue is with Supplementsgeeks.com.  My friend, Joe Cannon, owned a blog over at Supplement-Geek.com, (now called SupplementClarity.com because he was sick of being confused with these scammers) which is a completely different website.  Many people confuse the two websites, and I just wanted to clarify that this has nothing to do with Supplement-Geek.com (now SupplementClarity.com).  The retailer in question here is Supplementsgeeks.com.

I was just looking into a review posted to http://supplementreviews.com/retailers/supplements-geeks and found some linked accounts:

nutrahealth = suppgeeks = sham = fitfitness

They are all banned now.  Here's the role that they all played:

suppgeeks = the official, registered, verified Rep of SupplementsGeeks.com.
fitfitness = Signed up and posted a perfect 10/10 review of SupplementsGeeks.com. Review has been deleted. (Full text of the review saved below)
sham = signed up recently and upvoted all posts by suppgeeks.
nutrahealth = was banned a long time ago for link spamming.

There are warnings ALL OVER THE PLACE about not posting biased reviews.  Including a quiz you must pass in the Member Oath, along with countless other warnings before you can post a review.  No excuses for cheaters like this.

Huge Selection, Nice Prices, Free and Fast Shipping
 November 25, 2014
Overall: 10.0 | Service: 10.0 | Selection: 10.0 | Prices: 10.0

----Introduction----
(Background info on yourself, your supplement buying experience, how you found this retailer and how you discovered SR)
I have been using supplements for last 5 years. This time I choose them because they have huge selection with low prices.
----Selection----

----Layout and Ease of Ordering----
Site Design is nice and ordering process is friendly.

----Prices----
Prices are competitive.

----Shipping----

Free shipping and other expedited shipping methods serve everybody needs.
----Service----
Customer service via online chat is good as you get help quick.

----Conclusion----
I would recommend everyone to give them a shot as they know what you need and when you need.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 05:09:25 PM by admin »
- Tommy

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

ron
Rep: +5,387
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: January 12, 2015, 05:53:00 PM »
Nice catch Tommy!!!
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

irondude
Rep: +1,197
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: January 12, 2015, 06:07:03 PM »
Boom!!!
"All roads lead to Rome"
Civilize the mind, but make savage the body

eddiev2
Rep: +251
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: January 12, 2015, 09:02:57 PM »
I noticed sham after our comments in that review. I didn't want to jump the gun, but I'm glad you just banned them all now. That company...man. I'm honestly surprised at how they handled the situation and it really tarnished their name in my mind.

RichMyers
Rep: +2,282
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: January 13, 2015, 12:08:04 PM »
Tom, your dedication and honesty make SR the best.
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

Reinger
Rep: +2,590
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: January 14, 2015, 04:46:29 AM »
If your going to make a fake review, it could at least be a good review. Nice head shot Tommy...
It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not...

R.I.P. TK

andy-matter
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #6: February 15, 2015, 01:12:52 AM »
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SUPPLEMENTSGEEKS.COM!! I ordered amino acid gel caps from these ass clowns back on Feb 2 (it is now Feb 15th). I've yet to receive anything, and I've made multiple attempts to contact their "customer service", and haven't heard anything back. All they've done so far is generate a tracking number, 9405516901390356134284. But the post office has yet to receive the package. So in reality, supplementsgeeks.com has done nothing. It doesn't take 13 days to drop something off at the post office. I already called my bank and they gladly refunded me the money. I suggest you do the same if you ordered anything from these jerk offs and haven't received your merchandise.

Again, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SUPPLEMENTSGEEKS.COM!!

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!