Forum

Eddie V(Yea You Know Me!)'s Log

Read 32329 times

eddiev2
Rep: +251
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
Eddie V(Yea You Know Me!)'s Log « : December 03, 2014, 07:21:55 PM »
My Current Supplement Log(s): http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=31133.0 (CTD Labs's Noxipro) - Preworkout

http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=31274.0 (Myokem's Magnitropin)

What's up guys! I want to start a log so as a means to keep myself accountable for working out every day. I've been working out every other day for the past month and it peees me off, so as of tomorrow, It's back to going hard every day with no remorse for the weights that try to intimidate me. I'll post my diet every day as well as my workout routine.

Supplements: D-Pol (first time using it, 3rd week in and wow!), PES Select Milk Chocolate, Orange Triad, Carlson's Super DHA (4 daily), Noopept ~40mg, KAL's Magnesium Glycinate (400 mg daily, mostly at night), Now Foods NAC 1.2g daily, Phenibut (500mg at bedtime and 250 preworkout), and waiting for LGI Fully Loaded to arrive to try that.
* Ran out of my HyperMax yesterday for my last workout. I've tried the Albuterex I got off of Nutra, but that is complete garbage and no one should even pay a dime for that. I'll have to try to use it anyway for my workout tomorrow  :(.

Diet: "Primal" meats and eggs with carb sources being tubers, ~30-50g from fruits (I watch my fructose though), a poo ton of butternut squash!, and a variety of veggies.

Goals: Health, Gain Mass, but stay at a low bf %.

Since I meant to post this last night, but was too busy writing a 7 page essay on an old, comedic Greek play for a feminist professor instead (Gah!), I'll go ahead and post yesterday's workout.

All sets are rest-pause, drop-set, and then negative reps.

12/2/2014
Shoulders
Overhead Dumbbell Press - 130 lbs x 8 Reps (PR) (4 sets)
Dumbbell Upright Row - 90 lbs x 10 Reps (PR) (3 sets)
Front Raise - (Don't Remember the resistance) Tried the resistance machine today and loved it compared to the cable machine; more resistance in the negative motion. (3 sets)
Bent Over Rear Delt Raise - Resistance Machine on 16 x 8 reps (3 sets)
Standing Rear Delt Flies - Resistance Machine on 19 x 7 (3 sets)

Single Arm Shrugs - (some shrug/deadlift thing that I actually love) 200 lbs x 15 then 250 lbs x 7 reps and back down to 200 lbs (4 total sets)
- SSed with Ab Crunch machine - 130 lbs x 30 seconds (30 seconds was my rest so I just did it for 30 seconds)

Full ROM Leg Press (Emulating Standing Calf Raise) - 290 lbs x 19 Reps (4 sets) (PR)
Seated Calf Raise - 275 lbs x 13 Reps - My calves were WAY more spent then I thought from the last exercise. Felt like they were gonna tear

I had some left in me, so I decided to work on my rotator cuffs because I really need to fix my damn tendinitis in my right shoulder already and make sure nothing happens again in the future (I tore my left AC joint and had bursitis at the same time last December in my left shoulder). I got tendinitis a few months ago in my right shoulder (stupid smith bench causing improper form).

External Rotation (Res. Mach.) - 15 x 3 sets
SS
Internal Rotation (Res. Mach.) - 12 x 3 sets

Sleep: I slept only a few hours, unfortunately, and felt like poo because of it this morning. I just had a bunch of calculus I was up late doing. Took 3 mg of Now Foods Chewable Melatonin.

Calories: ~2600. 53% protein.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:15:24 PM by eddiev2 »

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

brenth6112
Rep: +1,338
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: December 03, 2014, 07:27:17 PM »
Kill it bro. Good to see someone start a log for something other than a log op from a company.
CFT by ISSA
USPA 181 Powerlifter
Squat-475(gym) 462(meet)
Bench-325(gym) 302.5(meet)
Deadlift-525(gym) 500.5(meet)
Total-1325(gym) 1265(meet)

mhseaver670
Rep: +6,694
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: December 03, 2014, 07:53:00 PM »
This^^^
Maybe you should TRAIN as hard as you HATE.

"Getting stuck isn't always an option but staying stuck is!" - Cam

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: December 03, 2014, 07:57:23 PM »
In, what part of New England are you from anyway? I lived in newburyport for 10 years
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

WarMachine
Rep: +8,113
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: December 03, 2014, 08:23:11 PM »
Patriots Nation Unite!!!
Any human can train with iron, but it takes a machine to destroy the iron

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

eddiev2
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: December 03, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »
This was me a few days ago.
- I've been trying to cut ever since, but my appetite has been off the damn chains these past few days! I don't know if that's a bad thing or good thing, but I'm pretty sure it's the D-Pol working since my assumption was I was low in testerone with how lethargic and out of it I had been. It seems I was right by the way.

- 15lbs gain in 3 months without a cut. Lean bulk I guess it was. Working on my chest cause I'm just not happy with it.

I was trying on a tux for a wedding, so I was like, perfect opportunity for progress pics since I don't have a good mirror at my house haha.

This was me from May to December last year when I started taking everything more seriously than I ever did.

My life spiraled out of control all in one day, and I realized the only thing I had total control over was my health and I decided to follow into my father's footsteps wholeheartedly. My father passed away on Oct. 5, 2012 while I was texting him at work. I didn't think anything of it when he didn't respond, but then I had a cop come to my house a few hours later...lost my house that night, moved to Florida for 2 years where to live with my Mom, and I just moved back to Boston in July. ANYWAY, that's the reason I am where I am today and I thought I'd share that. It was a way to vent, get my aggression out, and since I'm a competitive motherfooer haha, I go hard or go home.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 04:23:43 AM by eddiev2 »

eddiev2
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: December 03, 2014, 08:36:07 PM »
Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

In, what part of New England are you from anyway? I lived in newburyport for 10 years

Oh no poo?! I used to go there with my parents once in awhile as a vacation. There and Rockport. I've always been near Boston; Cambridge, Belmont, Watertown, Framingham, and now North Quincy. I miss being 5 min from Harvard Square though. poo not even. We were on Mt. Auburn St.

Patriots Nation Unite!!!

Helllll yeaaaa!! hahaha
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 08:41:56 PM by eddiev2 »

WarMachine
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: December 03, 2014, 08:40:18 PM »
I live in Everett and go to Greater Boston Fitness in Revere, come by sometime and lift with the machine!!!

You don't need to be an ABSOLUTE FREAK in order to be strong, you need to work ABSOLUTELY FREAKING hard to become strong

Embrace the hate from others and make that your power to achieve the gains you love

eddiev2
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: December 03, 2014, 08:45:56 PM »
I live in Everett and go to Greater Boston Fitness in Revere, come by sometime and lift with the machine!!!

Oh poo we got to then! Why not go to a gym by your house or around there? Work in Revere? poo maybe after school ends next week if I got time before I head to FL to visit my Mom for a couple weeks. If you're ever around here too, let me know. I go to the Y in Quincy. fooing massive gym.

chefneilde
Rep: +1,591
Locker Roommates
« Reply #9: December 03, 2014, 09:07:49 PM »
Oh poo we got to then! Why not go to a gym by your house or around there? Work in Revere? poo maybe after school ends next week if I got time before I head to FL to visit my Mom for a couple weeks. If you're ever around here too, let me know. I go to the Y in Quincy. fooing massive gym.
ITS A TRAP!!!
DON'T DO IT!!! Next thing you know he'll want to spot you while your squatting

Kennedy put a man on the moon
Obama put men in the ladies room

chefneilde
Rep: +1,591
Locker Roommates
« Reply #10: December 03, 2014, 09:08:10 PM »
oh yeah, I'm subbed
Kennedy put a man on the moon
Obama put men in the ladies room

WarMachine
Locker Roommates
« Reply #11: December 03, 2014, 09:46:07 PM »
ITS A TRAP!!!
DON'T DO IT!!! Next thing you know he'll want to spot you while your squatting

LOL +rep to you chef

I do work in revere, but Greater Boston Fitness is literally a 5-minute drive from where I live that's why I attend that gym.  Also, the co-owner is an old high school buddy and the environment suits me well.

irondude
Rep: +1,197
Locker Roommates
« Reply #12: December 04, 2014, 03:42:28 AM »
Kill it!!!
"All roads lead to Rome"
Civilize the mind, but make savage the body

pudgusky
Rep: +532
Locker Roommates
« Reply #13: December 04, 2014, 06:46:20 AM »
lol @ "stay around 5-6% bf"
actually laughed out loud after seeing the pics

but seriously, subbed. kill it
'Nobody needs validation more than teenage girls and guys who lift weights' -Dom

bosox516
Rep: +1,878
Locker Roommates
« Reply #14: December 04, 2014, 08:01:17 AM »
Definitely in. Kill this poo, bro. I was born in Fall River, lived in Dedham til I was 11. Since we're all sharing personal history lol. I'm making plans to go down for spring training for a week in March, can't wait.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!