How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Hyper Fuel 9x Scam - Using SupplementReviews' reputation without permission

Read 1341 times

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator
Was searching google the other day and noticed an ad at the top for a scam ripoff product named "Hyper Fuel 9x".  Here's what the ad looked like (I've got a screenshot attached to this post):

Hyper Fuel 9X - SupplementReviews.com‎
Ad - www.supplementreviews.com/‎
Learn How Hyper Fuel 9X Works. Claim Your Free Bottle!

I already reported this trademark violation to Google.  We have absolutely nothing to do with this product, and actually recommend that you do not purchase this product.  They offer a "free trial" for $4.95 shipping, but only tell you that you're signing up to a subscription in tiny font at the bottom of the page, after they hide this information even further in the middle of the "fine print":

I will be charged $4.95 for shipping and handling and receive a trial bottle of Hyper Fuel 9X. If I do not cancel within 10 days, I will be billed $87.47 for the bottle received and enrolled in the membership program, charged $87.47 (Free Shipping to Auto-Ship Members) every thirty days from the first charge of $87.47, and sent a fresh supply.

Again, this product has NOTHING to do with SupplementReviews.com and they are using our brand name without permission.  We do not endorse or recommend this product to anyone. 
- Tommy

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

joeflah13
Rep: +1,493
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: May 27, 2014, 12:51:15 PM »
That's sketchy as hell how can they even do that with that domain?

FlashReborn
Rep: +1,445
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: May 27, 2014, 02:29:17 PM »
But....free shipping on your 90 dollar product!
Flash is back!
Stay anabolic my friend

R.I.P Tsunami2k

workoutguru
Rep: +5,725
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: May 27, 2014, 04:57:05 PM »
I think this is pretty shady when companies do this. I got suckered on a scam like this a few years ago. I paid the shipping price and thankfully I was able to catch it right away when I got it that they will charge you an outrageous price for it after two weeks of having it.

They give suck unrealistic claims that this product will do for you which is a joke. I am like if that product is as good as they are trying to say it is then you would think they would not have to hide behind their little scam to try and sell their product. This is a really poor way of scamming people.
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!