How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Bourbon Weller 12 year old, sold out

Read 2442 times

livetoday823
Rep: +40
Trust: 62%
Bourbon Weller 12 year old, sold out « : March 20, 2014, 04:24:35 PM »
Completely off topic but I have a 1.75 liter of Weller 12 year old bourbon. It's pretty much out of stock across the entire US. For those in the know, you're well aware that Weller 12 is simply a poorer man's version of Pappy Van Winkle 12 (Old Rip Van Winkle technically speaking). Selling it at near MSRP for $120 not including shipping
Next time I hear roll tide, I'm going to force a tub of crappiest PWO down your throat

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

pxpxp
Rep: +223
Trust: 100%
« Reply #1: March 21, 2014, 07:20:54 AM »
Now we are selling alcohol on here... I have an old car if anyone is interested. Anyone interested? Unless your bourbon helps me build muscle, I would say this is not the place to sell alcohol. That is what Craig's list and e bay are for.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 07:24:06 AM by pxpxp »
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'

-Muhammad Ali

garlick
Rep: +3,158
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: March 21, 2014, 08:34:53 AM »
Actually I would be careful about that. It's against the law to ship alcohol across state lines without a license....

It's a federal offense, actually, if I remember correctly.

ninjaT
Rep: +11
Trust: 13%
« Reply #3: March 23, 2014, 08:46:11 AM »
Actually I would be careful about that. It's against the law to ship alcohol across state lines without a license....

It's a federal offense, actually, if I remember correctly.

ship without a license...sell without a license and could possible get the site shut down..... >:( >:( >:(
Adversity introduces a man to himself....

Copyright © 2018 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.