Forum

Time to log - 2017 - Onwards and upwards

Read 129456 times

jimbuick
Rep: +28
Trust: 33%
« Reply #45: May 17, 2014, 03:18:48 PM »
subbed.

The supps look pretty solid, I'll have to play some catching up and see how the trainings been going, but count me in!
Body Performance Solutions Representative

davidian
Rep: +1,049
Trust: 100%
« Reply #46: May 19, 2014, 02:54:58 AM »
Again i've been slow on the updates, but work and life have been killing me at the moment. Anyway i've been hitting solid workouts, and now i'm 1 week into the DAA/natty based stack, and things are ticking over nicely. Libido is good and I am starting to get a little acne on my quads, which is where I normally get it and it's a sign the DAA is kicking in. Workouts have been a little over the shop due to work and weekends, but I am still doing them, havent had to skip one out yet. Tonight was shoulders/abs and felt pumped and good (thanks dpol).

I am getting the hang of the alphamine now, looks like a scoop and a bit in the morning, and about 3/4 scoop PWO works best, but I need more time to experiment. I have been off the Noopept for 3-4 days now, and I can say I was a little worried about feeling 'dumb' without it, but my decision-making has been good, so not too worried there. But again i'll give it another week or so before I write my review, just in case something pops up.

I'll put up final figures on the Osta/Noopept stack in the coming days I hope, at least by the end of the week. Suffice to say I loved it and would highly recommend. I'll be running another one in 8 weeks time using Ostabol, it will be interesting to see how that goes.

On a side note, is there any negative to using l-dopa full-time/staple? I had it in the Osta RX and it's also in the Endosurge turbo, so that will be 4 months straight on it. If there's no issue I will buy some bulk to run along the Ostabol, because I felt with the Osta RX it really helped recovery. On that note too, I am not taking any BCAA/BioGro recovery products at the moment, still smashing gym sessions, and my recovery is still good. I might not be saying that in another week or 2, but it's a good sign for my wallet if I can cycle off for a few months.

davidian
« Reply #47: May 20, 2014, 03:20:40 AM »
Big leg day today, finally got over 400lb for squat, managing 418 x 3. They werent the best reps, but they were there at least, and next week I will be ready to go a little deeper. To be honest I am normally pooting myself when i go for a pb on squat and dead, but I felt pretty confident and smooth on this one. I didnt have any shakes or unevenness during the set and could have done another 'half' rep, but it's not worth it. Ended up repping out on 308lbs, which killed my legs pretty hard. Finished with some contractions etc and then did some tris, but the bulk work was done.

In terms of supps I think i've figured out the alphamine now, taking 1 + 3/4 scoop in the morning, then a 3/4 scoop PWO and I feel good.

Rest day tomorrow, I need it.

davidian
« Reply #48: May 22, 2014, 03:17:41 PM »
Did something a little different last night, pre-exhaustion chest routine. I dont recommend this without a spotter! I also did my calf work before chest, which was pretty good actually, and allowed me to focus fully on chest and not have to worry about doing another exercise afterwards. By the time I got to bench pressing my whole chest was pump and sore already, something I just dont get when I bench/dumbbell heavy first. I wont use this type of workout every time, but it's a good change up:

Incline Cable Flys - around 6 sets, first set is 15-20 reps and keep pyramiding up to 5-6 reps for 2 sets

Flat Dumbbell Flys - 3 sets, 8-12 reps again very strict form. Can even put in a squeeze/pause at the top to really get the blood flowing

Flat Barbell Bench - 5odd sets. A slight pyramid up with a small warmup at 8-10 reps, then 3 x sets of 6-10 reps on whatever weight you can handle for those reps

Incline Barbell Bench - 6odd sets, pyramid down to 15+ reps on the last set. Finish with pushups to failure x2.

It's not always about ego and putting 3 plates on the bar!

Back workout today, feeling like I might push real hard.

ron
Rep: +5,387
Locker Roommates
« Reply #49: May 22, 2014, 05:08:59 PM »
Nice switch up on the routine.
Always good to mix it up from time to time.
Variety being the spice of gym life and all....   ::)

So out of curiosity, is it still ego to put 3 plates on the bar for bench if no one is around to see you?
 ;D

The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

davidian
« Reply #50: May 25, 2014, 03:15:22 PM »
Nice switch up on the routine.
Always good to mix it up from time to time.
Variety being the spice of gym life and all....   ::)

So out of curiosity, is it still ego to put 3 plates on the bar for bench if no one is around to see you?
 ;D

If it makes you feel good and you dont injure yourself in the process, then go for it! Last week I repped out squats with 3 plates because it felt good and I didnt injure myself doing it, so too bad for anyone who got jelly over it. My weight is not going to make you big and vice versa. We are all here to challenge ourselves and i'll admit at times i'll chuck 500 on the deadlift bar and pull it a couple of times, just to show to myself I can do it and give myself a bit of self-confidence to keep going. It's only ego if you put 3 plates on bench and then break your chest dropping the bar on yourself, or you get a spotter to 'spot' you, but really he's doing bentover rows while you 'bench' and then you get up and say 'all me'.

Aside from the jokes, i've been slack updating this. Had a really good hammy workout on Saturday that left me nice and sore, and with shoulders/tris tonight I should be sore in the upper body again.

A question on ab workouts. At the moment i'm doing 3-4 exercises for 4odd sets each, trying to mix it up between 8-10 reps and unlimited reps (IE until I cant do anymore) but im just not feeling it that much and not getting sore afterwards anymore. Any ideas/examples on ab workouts I could have a go at to try and bust up that core?

ron
Rep: +5,387
Locker Roommates
« Reply #51: May 25, 2014, 04:48:07 PM »
What are abs?  :o
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

joeflah13
Rep: +1,493
Locker Roommates
« Reply #52: May 27, 2014, 12:49:39 PM »
Davidian! Late but in on this man, I'm giving Ostarine a whirl now off of your recommendations and experience with it so hopefully we're equally as pleased.

To answer your question about the L-Dopa in case you're still wondering: it's best to cycle it because it when L-Dopa crosses the blood-brain barrier it becomes dopamine, and dopamine competes with seratonin for absorption. Over time, if this balance between the two remains out of whack, it can alter your mood and cognitive function.

More: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-connection-between-serotonin-and-dopamine.htm

davidian
« Reply #53: May 27, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »
Joe - Thanks for that link, helps me with my decisions. Unfortunately there is l-dopa in the Endosurge turbo so i'll have to keep taking it for the next 6 weeks, but i'll run off it for the Ostabol cycle. Good luck with your stack mate are you running Noopept alongside it too?

Ron - female dog pls. Core strength helps me lift other weights. Neglect at your peril!

Rest day today after deep, destructive squats/quads day yesterday. I havent been feeling that sore from my workouts lately so something had to change, and I focused more on the mind/muscle connection and full contractions/extensions and it seems to have worked pretty good. Now to put it into practice with all my body parts. It was just a case of complacency over time and letting form drift, but a kick in the ass gets it all back into line.

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #54: May 28, 2014, 03:14:35 PM »
No noopept for me this time around, maybe for my second bottle. The well being and focus isn't affected all that much, I'm just feeling a bit more lethargic than usual. Hopefully something I can correct with some tactical stims.

davidian
« Reply #55: May 28, 2014, 03:19:39 PM »
If I read right in your thread you're getting enough sleep. I didnt feel lethargic at all, but then again I also didnt get the headaches people talk about either. Garlick would probably be able to comment better than I can on the lethargy, although I think he only experienced it as a by-product of minor shut down in week 6-7.

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #56: May 29, 2014, 08:22:03 AM »
JPo said he experienced a bit during his first two weeks, especially when trying to run it with Clen. But he brought to my attention that both Osta and Clen are beta 2 agonists; I knew Clen was, but not Osta. So that could explain it. I was telling him that I had the same thing happen to me when I ran the original formula of USP Compound 20, which is also a B2 agonist. I just felt really "crappy" no matter what I did.

I'm going with a little decaf in the mornings now to stem the tide and hopefully this all clears up in a week or two.

davidian
« Reply #57: June 08, 2014, 06:19:20 PM »
Osta RX review is up:

http://supplementreviews.com/ironmaglabs/osta-rx/review/pay-bucks-use-right-results-29928#top

Working on the Noopept review. Been flat out lately (as usual) but getting some time this long weekend to tie up a few loose ends.

davidian
« Reply #58: June 10, 2014, 03:34:41 AM »
Had a good shoulders and abs workout tonight, felt pretty sore, you know on shoulders when your delts just burn and you cant do anything to stop it? Workout plan is below:

DB Shoulder Press - 6 odd sets up to 5-6 reps
Standing Military Press - 4 sets x 8 reps
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - 6-7 sets, starting heavy then dropping down
Reverse Position Shoulder Press - 3 sets all to failure

I'm almost 4 weeks into the natty DAA-based stack, and so far the results have been a little disappointing. Granted i've been working a lot and have had my training interrupted a bit, but the last few times i've run similar stacks i've gotten a lot more out of them. I know what I get with Dpol, a little disappointed with the Endosurge Turbo to be honest.

Tomorrow will be a rest day (work again) or I will try to squeeze hammys in later on in the night. I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, getting just the right amount of DOMS to make it feel like i've worked but not that bad it stops me from re-training that bodypart 6-7 days later.

davidian
« Reply #59: June 11, 2014, 03:25:09 PM »
A couple of supp notes below:

Alphamine - Working good but I am in this situation where 1 scoop does the job of warming me up but I miss the stim part of it, but any more than 1 scoop sends me a bit over the top out of it. Looking at how I dose it and how I can make it work better for me in this regard. In regards to its effectiveness, it's really good, I feel like it's working to lean out my mid-section, but it does work best when I am also training hard and giving my body a hard time. Last week when I took a few days off for interstate work I continued to take it and didnt feel it was anywhere near as effective.

Dpol/Endosurge Turbo - This is a weird one, but I think based on current experiences I will not run these 2 together again. I am getting the most significant side effects ive ever had on a DAA based natty stack, and most of them are the more serious ones you cant do much about, mostly concerning increased anxiety. I've had an increase in my own anxiety in the past couple of years, but i've had a few instances in the past 4 weeks that make me think this has made it worse, especially when I dont feel it early on and control it. When i'm aware i'm better controlling it and dont get so freaked out, but I do feel the Dpol + Endosurge Turbo is effecting me in this regard. I would be more OK with it if I was getting really good results in the gym, but compared to just a standard Dpol run I dont feel the Endosurge is giving me that much extra. Oh well at least I gave it a shot, maybe with the TX-3 I will start tomorrow I will see better results?

Myo-Blitz - I know this isnt the XS version, but damn I got used to this quickly. Took just over a week and now it's like i'm not taking anything. Kinda glad I got it on a really good sale, as paying as more for it would have been a waste for me in my opinion. I'm experimenting with dosage + times but not finding anything that gets me in the PWR/SX3 pre-gym mood.

Thanks for reading, more updates coming after hammys/tris tonight.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!