How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Time to log - 2017 - Onwards and upwards

Read 125545 times

davidian
Rep: +1,049
Trust: 100%
« Reply #15: March 05, 2014, 01:00:12 PM »
Chest workout yesterday, but it was always going to be a tough one after a big Shoulders workout on Monday and Tris along with quads the day before (Tuesday). I decided to do some pre-exhaust work on my pecs and get them sore and then go reps. After warming up on some flys I hit the barbell bench and it felt good so managed to pump 260 x 3 for 3 sets without too much trouble, but stayed there. From then on it was a combination of drop sets, pause reps, wide grip etc and 8+ reps on every set to really kill my chest off, which worked. Finished the workout off with 20mins of abs and it was time to go. My hip is playing up a bit so having today off is good timing. Tomorrow will be back, best workout.

davidian
« Reply #16: March 06, 2014, 02:49:51 AM »
So big news for me yesterday at work...i'll be in Aurora IL on Sunday for a week. Anyone from around the Chicago/Aurora area and know of a good gym to train at?

davidian
« Reply #17: March 06, 2014, 01:32:20 PM »
So i've decided that I will buy some supps and get them shipped to my work HQ in the USA and pick them up while i'm over there next week. Seeing as my stack i've been waiting on still hasnt arrived I think i'm going to buy and run the following instead:

Osta rx (Iron Mag Labs)
Noopept 10 (LGI)

I'll run these for 2 month (2 bottles). I've always wanted to run the SARM/Noopept stack ever since Garlick loved it, and it seems to be backed up pretty well. It's a change from the DAA-based ones i've run previously. I'd like to run a PWO with this too, any recommendations on what I should give a go? Personal favourites are Noxpiro, Muscle Marinade, SX3 i'm thinking of C4 or alphamine, even though I have alphamine in the stack that's still to arrive. Thoughts?

davidian
« Reply #18: March 07, 2014, 02:46:26 AM »
Supps purchased, just to wait for them in the mail and it's game on.

davidian
« Reply #19: March 10, 2014, 07:24:08 PM »
So working out in the cold in Chicago isnt that bad. I also have to thank your mail delivery system in the US, I ordered my supps on Friday morning US time and they arrive midday today (Monday US time). That sort of service is unheard of in Australia.

So, the stack will be 8 weeks of Osta RX + Noopept 10. PWO's will be either SX3 or OG PWR. Speaking of which OMG OG PWR how I missed you! Up there with my top PWOs, felt amazing today working out with it, even in a pooty hotel gym.

Speaking of which, the hotel gym has dumbbells, barbell and weights, so I can pretty much do everything. Not busy either, looks like I will be able to continue my workout plan. I will start the Osta/Noopept stack next week when im back home in AUS.

davidian
« Reply #20: March 17, 2014, 02:58:03 AM »
Back in Australia after a week-long trip, and it's time to gym. Tomorrow i'll see how I got then Wednesday I plan on beginning the SARM + Noopept stack. Cant wait.

davidian
« Reply #21: March 18, 2014, 01:11:16 AM »
Day 1 - Started Noopept. Dosed 3 pills throughout the day. Nothing to really report yet, I am told it'll take about a week or 2 to kick in, so just preloading to be honest now.

Smashed a great quads day in the gym today, felt really good for the first time back in my home gym in a week and a half. No massive numbers but a good feel of having a thorough workout. Tomorrow is a chest/tris day.

davidian
« Reply #22: March 18, 2014, 01:57:25 PM »
Finished my day yesterday with 2600cal split 295P/137C/67F. Not too bad, I like to be >300g for Protein but this was close enough, i'll just pump in a little more today to get there.

Started the Osta RX this morning, so poo is definitely real now.

davidian
« Reply #23: March 19, 2014, 02:44:02 AM »
Chest/Tris day today. I think im feeling a bit of a placebo effect, or maybe it's just being back in routine and working out etc but I had really clear decisions today at work. And I needed to, it was a high stress day and I handled it with ease. I wouldnt have thought the noopept would be working fully yet, but either I am convincing myself i'm taking something (likely) or this is the start of something pretty awesome. Felt really good and accomplished at the end of the day, and it followed through to gym.

SUPPS:
- Osta RX - 3 caps spread through the day
- Noopept - 3 cap spread through the day
- PWO - PWR 1 scoop
- Biogro x 6grams, 3g post workout 3g before bed

CHEST WORKOUT:
- Decline Cables x 5 sets
- Incline Barbell pyamid, up to 240lbs x 2, lots of sets
- Flat Barbell 4 sets x 8-10 reps
- Cable Fly 5 sets all to failure with 60 seconds rest, dropping weight each set to get 10+ reps

TRICEPS WORKOUT:
- Behind the neck press pyramid up to 6 reps, 5 sets total
- Rope extension 3 sets x 7-8 reps
- Cable crosses 5 sets in total, all to failure and all in the 10-15 rep range

Bodyweight was 208.99lbs, which is a jump of almost 3lbs in 2 days. Either i'm holding a bit more water or there is some crazy muscle gain in 2 days, i'm putting it on the water though :p

Tomorrow is rest day, then back and abs on Friday. Hopefully I continue to feel this good cos i've had a couple of great days.

davidian
« Reply #24: March 20, 2014, 01:55:31 PM »
Had a good rest day yesterday, managed to get away from work earlier than normal and do a good 90 minutes of solid state cardio, which felt good. 2 nights in a row now i've had really good deep sleep and epic dreams, I believe it's the L-Dopa in the Osta that is helping with that. It's strange, I really like Mass HGH but I take that 30mins before bed and while I normally get a deep sleep and good dreams, sometimes it's hit and miss. I'm spacing the Osta out through the day in 3 doses, and the past 2 nights i've fallen asleep straight away when I got into bed and had better sleep than i've ever had on Mass HGH. Maybe spreading the dose of L-Dopa through the day is the answer, for me at least. Anyway i'll continue to monitor it and see if it continues. Not complaining now.

Later today is an upper back session, followed by some core/ab work.

davidian
« Reply #25: March 22, 2014, 11:35:52 PM »
After almost a week on this stack I thought I would share some of my findings:

- Put on over 4lbs in a week. OK I look fuller and my waist is not wider, but a lot of this would have to be water weight i'd imagine. Yeah OK i've really pushed hard this week and upped my calories a little bit, but there is more to that sort of weight gain than just eating.
- I am sleeping really well. Really deep sleep for a full 8 hours with no waking up in the middle of the night etc. I am waking up a little cold though, as opposed to warm or slightly sweaty like you would on a 'standard' natty stack. Not sure what this means but it's certainly different to normal.
- PWO stims are not killing me yet. I am feeling charged every gym session, not getting used to either the PWR or SX3 yet. I am changing them up every couple of workouts to keep it interesting and hopefully keep my tolerance lower.
- I am waking up without feeling groggy and having clear direct thoughts as soon as I wake up. When I know there is a task to do I am right on it, but strangely enough it's not tunnel-vision focus, as I am noticing other things on the side. For example I needed to remember to take something to work, it was really important, but while I was looking for it at home I noticed I had to clean the bench, put some towels away and also get my ipod and gym bag ready for that afternoon. Normally i'd forgot 1 thing for sure, but it felt like I could see a tick list in my head and ticked everything off one by one. I also did it all in the fastest possible order IE no backtracking. Not sure if this is the noopept kicking in, but it is definitely noticeable and kinda cool.
- Soreness is kicking in too. BioGro cant fix everything. I feel the extra energy and charge I am getting from the PWO + the noopept and SARM are getting me more reps and more weight. This of course makes me sorer post-workout. Not too worried about it as it means i'm going to grow.
- On the topic of soreness, I had what I would call almost 'too' painful pumps during biceps yesterday. A few stretches and an extra minutes rest and I was fine, but they were serious pumps. Nothing really to complain about just an observation.

So tomorrow week 1 will be down and it will be time to push on. Shoulders/Calves tomorrow.

davidian
« Reply #26: March 24, 2014, 02:25:40 AM »
Shoulders and Calves night tonight, felt pretty good but being a Monday the gym was absolutely packed. Being 2 weeks before footy season begins here it was extra packed as all the bogans who havent done any pre-season come in for 2 weeks of massive gains before footy starts and gym becomes too hard. Anyway, my rant is over now, it was tough to get on equipment so I quickly decided it would be a 8-12 reps kind of session. Info below:

Osta RX - 3 caps throughout the day
Noopept - 3 caps throughout the day
PWO - Speed X3
Post-Workout - 2 scoops BioGro + 60g WPI

SHOULDERS

Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
Pyramid sets from 20 reps up to 6-8 reps, then 3 sets of 6-8

Power Rack Barbell Press:
About 8-9 sets in total here, just went up until I was getting 8+ reps, then tried to keep at 8 reps, dropped weight when I needed to so I could achieve this

Deltoids Work:
Used the cables for rear delts, dumbbells for laterals and front raises, 3 sets of each, each set to failure

CALVES

Standing Calf Raises:
Probably 8 sets in total, up to 5-6 reps max for 3 sets then down again

Seated Calf Raises:
6 sets, all 10+ reps but the final few I really burnt out 20+ reps on really light weight. Calves were pumping hard

Went home and smashed a nice kangaroo steak and brown rice. Feeling really good at the moment, I guess that's the L-Dopa and probably the Noopept too, which I believe it starting to kick in good now. Really clear, I had to give a presentation at work today in front of about 100 people, and I'm normally OK in front of people, but I can get a little nervous if I lose track along the way. Well not an issue today, pulled it off pretty good I think. Still sweated, but that's another issue that I dont think i'll ever get over.

Tomorrow will be a brutal quads and tris workout, cant wait! Lift Strong!

davidian
« Reply #27: March 24, 2014, 01:59:28 PM »
Another epic sleep overnight, this Noopept + Osta combo is a real winner for deep, refreshing sleep. I've used multiple bottles of Mass HGH and this combo is better than the Mass HGH, which is saying something. Cant wait for my Resurrect PM to arrive so I can stack that up against my other sleep/recovery aids i've tried, but at the moment the Osta/Noopept is a serious winner. A clean 8 hours sleep right until my alarm goes off, then 3mins later I jump out of bed and feel refreshed and ready to go for the day.

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #28: March 24, 2014, 02:35:04 PM »
Have you ever tried Noxitropin ?
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

davidian
« Reply #29: March 25, 2014, 09:55:18 PM »
No I havent. Looks like a good profile. I would like to try that and Resurrect PM ASAP to compare.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!