How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Flex it Nutrition Reps posting reviews.

Read 10925 times

flexit
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #15: January 29, 2014, 07:34:07 PM »
Muscle cow - thank you for the clarification...no hard feelings.  I understand your doing your job.   
Chris De Silva
Owner
Flex it Nutrition

flexit
« Reply #16: January 29, 2014, 08:05:13 PM »
dear admin -
    Yes we did talk about this...but the first time was regarding a post I had on Facebook that lead to 4 quick reviews....I haven't posted requesting reviews since.  and what we talked about during our first conversation, the damage was already done and that is what your still seeing, nothing new regarding what was addressed to me last summer....What I have been doing differently now is when people ask me how they could help me I would mention things like product reviews, post pic's, or leave me a review on supplementreview.com.  So your telling me this is still not how I should handle getting reviews??  One thing on my to do list is to still get your logo on my site.  Maybe this will alleviate some of the pressure I am getting from the board. 

I will tell you after hearing back from some of your board members from my response,  I truly think this is a well organized business that your running for supplementreviews.com.  I will be honest with you, at first I wasn't really sure.  Many other boards are corrupted and influenced by other companies and It looks like this is a clean operation. 

I think at this point I will just lay low for a while on this site, I don't want to cause any other problems.  But please do me and supplementreviews.com a favor, keep checking on me, keep spying on me, do a cover up test order on me.  You won't be disappointed.  I know I am not perfect, but my goal in life is to be, so I am always looking for ways to improve.  I mean well and I truly want the best for everyone.  My customers are starting to realize this now. 
Take care everyone!

Chris De Silva
Owner
Flex it Nutrition

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator
« Reply #17: January 29, 2014, 10:43:54 PM »
We had 4 in a day the first time we spoke.

We had 4 in a day when this was posted.
- Tommy

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #18: January 29, 2014, 10:47:21 PM »
Also, we posted this notice because the user identified himself as a Rep on your facebook page, and you responded to his post without stating otherwise.

I have to enforce our own rules uniformly across all companies, regardless of their sponsorship status.  That's the sacrifice we make to maintain the trust of our community.
- Tommy

beatjunkie55
« Reply #19: June 10, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »
I would like to encourage anyone that is looking for great quality prices on supplements, fast shipping, free giveaways and Most importantly great customer service to shop at.flexitnutriton.  I have bought from them for a while and have nothing but great experience with them especially after I try a new product UltimateOXY  thermogenic fat burns.  I have not been a big fan of fat burner pills in the past but this has changed my mind from now on.

Brotein
Rep: +1,467
Locker Roommates
« Reply #20: June 10, 2014, 01:09:59 PM »
I would like to encourage anyone that is looking for great quality prices on supplements, fast shipping, free giveaways and Most importantly great customer service to shop at.flexitnutriton.  I have bought from them for a while and have nothing but great experience with them especially after I try a new product UltimateOXY  thermogenic fat burns.  I have not been a big fan of fat burner pills in the past but this has changed my mind from now on.

Pain in this world is inevitable, but when it comes to achieving your goals, you can at least choose which pain you live with: The pain of discipline, or the pain of regret.

ron
Rep: +5,387
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: June 10, 2014, 01:34:17 PM »
Well done beatjunkie!!!
As if being one of the original single review, 10's across the board, hit n quitters wasnt bad enough......  ::)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:01:48 PM by ron »
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

AS79
Rep: +3,851
Locker Roommates
« Reply #22: August 02, 2014, 04:15:07 PM »
Looks like the flex it clowns are back. Two more reviews today. Is the trust score going to filter out these BS reviews?
LGI Supplements Rep
http://www.lgisupplements.net/
Discount code 25OFF

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #23: August 03, 2014, 12:27:34 AM »
Looks like the flex it clowns are back. Two more reviews today. Is the trust score going to filter out these BS reviews?

Funny you ask!  We are rolling out a code deployment on Sunday (hey, that's actually later today!).  We've updated the Retailers section to include weighted averages as well.  Flex it nutrition will fall into the category of "?/10"...
- Tommy

VMVIWI
« Reply #24: November 18, 2014, 07:14:31 PM »
I placed an order with FlexItNutrition.com a few months ago sat on my PH Cycle for more reviews & info before starting Cycle and finally decided to e-mail Chris De Silva and he replied to call his cell-phone direct if i have any questions that he may help me with, mind you that i'm calling from Hawaii on a weekend. Well, he gladly answered all of my questions and told me not to hesitate to contact him in the future.
WOW!  Did not expect that kind of support at all...  I could not even get a response from Vital Labs till this day!  Chris took the time to answer the call and responded to All my e-mails to date, to me that is the kinda Business i will be more than happy to forward my hard-earned cash to!  Is FlexItNutrition Legit???  You bet my hard-earned money it is.  By the way i just put in an order for Assault Labs "Blockade". Can't wait to get more gear from FlexItNutrition.com     Booom!

AS79
Rep: +3,851
Locker Roommates
« Reply #25: November 18, 2014, 09:21:14 PM »
I placed an order with FlexItNutrition.com a few months ago sat on my PH Cycle for more reviews & info before starting Cycle and finally decided to e-mail Chris De Silva and he replied to call his cell-phone direct if i have any questions that he may help me with, mind you that i'm calling from Hawaii on a weekend. Well, he gladly answered all of my questions and told me not to hesitate to contact him in the future.
WOW!  Did not expect that kind of support at all...  I could not even get a response from Vital Labs till this day!  Chris took the time to answer the call and responded to All my e-mails to date, to me that is the kinda Business i will be more than happy to forward my hard-earned cash to!  Is FlexItNutrition Legit???  You bet my hard-earned money it is.  By the way i just put in an order for Assault Labs "Blockade". Can't wait to get more gear from FlexItNutrition.com     Booom!
Here we go again. Haha
LGI Supplements Rep
http://www.lgisupplements.net/
Discount code 25OFF

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #26: November 18, 2014, 09:23:01 PM »

Very strange how anyone who supports Flex It seems to only have one post here.
- Tommy

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!