Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

SupplementReviews.com T-Shirts available for Purchase or Prize!

Read 78460 times

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator

Buying Shirts:

SupplementReviews.com T-Shirts have been printed and are for sale through a 3rd party.  You can purchase shirts by visiting this link: http://www.printmojo.com/SupplementReviews/Store/index.php

Coupon Codes:
  • 15off2 - 15% off 2 shirts
  • 20off3 - 20% off 3 shirts
  • 25off4 - 25% off 4 or more shirt

Winning Shirts:

Starting this week, we will be giving away FREE SupplementReviews.com T-Shirts to one user each month.  
  • Each review you write in that month counts as a raffle ticket, so the more reviews you write, the better your chances are of winning a free t-shirt.  No need to do anything in addition to writing a review; by writing a review, you are automatically entered into the competition.
  • The winner will be contacted and sent coupon codes for 2 free t-shirts and free shipping via PM.
  • The winners will also be announced on the forum and/or newsletter.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:49:27 PM by admin »
- Tommy

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

steelfan10
Rep: +1,221
« Reply #1: April 20, 2010, 01:02:46 PM »
Yes!! first on the thread :)

Consider it already bought...
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

"This is why I be so fresh, Im trying to beat life because I cant cheat death."

dammit
Rep: +1,087
« Reply #2: April 20, 2010, 01:04:27 PM »
Just ordered 2.  Hoping to get them soon so I can finally change my avatar!  ;D
If you have one foot stuck in yesterday and one foot stuck in tomorrow, you are peeing on today.

matt77h
Rep: +132
Trust: 10%
Banned Doods
« Reply #3: April 20, 2010, 01:05:10 PM »
SOLD!...F^*K, I hope a medium is good. No size charts.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 01:08:33 PM by matt77h »
The Chicago BLACKHAWKS are your 2009-10 Central Division, Western Conference & Stanley Cup Champions!

The BLACKHAWKS Snack on Danger & Dine on Death!

How am I the only Motocrosser? Lame-o

Train like Bruce Lee

Neg rep me F@ggot$!

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #4: April 20, 2010, 01:10:03 PM »
Medium is a good size for me, as long as it doesn't shrink in the wash.  I'm 5'11" and 185lbs

Everyone who gets T-Shirts should post pics, stats and what size they got to help others figure out what size they should get.
- Tommy

matt77h
Banned Doods
« Reply #5: April 20, 2010, 01:15:18 PM »
Medium is a good size for me, as long as it doesn't shrink in the wash.  I'm 5'11" and 185lbs

Everyone who gets T-Shirts should post pics, stats and what size they got to help others figure out what size they should get.

Good stuff and thanks for the tip. I'm 6'0'' (barely) and 167 but plan on bulking until I hit 185-190. Right now my chest is 41'' but I should be good.

Fun fact admin I'll be wearing this shirt with all kinds of BLACKHAWKS stuff. ;D I was hoping for a red & black shirt lol
The Chicago BLACKHAWKS are your 2009-10 Central Division, Western Conference & Stanley Cup Champions!

Train like Bruce Lee

Neg rep me F@ggot$!

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #6: April 20, 2010, 01:18:36 PM »
Good stuff and thanks for the tip. I'm 6'0'' (barely) and 167 but plan on bulking until I hit 185-190. Right now my chest is 41'' but I should be good.

Fun fact admin I'll be wearing this shirt with all kinds of BLACKHAWKS stuff. ;D I was hoping for a red & black shirt lol

I'd probably go with a large then.  The problem with the mediums is that they became too short after shrinking like crazy in the wash.  They woulda been ok if I just didn't blast them in the dryer.

At least you aren't an ave's fan...
- Tommy

matt77h
Banned Doods
« Reply #7: April 20, 2010, 01:24:38 PM »
I'd probably go with a large then.  The problem with the mediums is that they became too short after shrinking like crazy in the wash.  They woulda been ok if I just didn't blast them in the dryer.

At least you aren't an ave's fan...

rofl... I hope your not telling me a large because you don't want me looking better than you with the medium. The large is probably going to be huge on me. I see through your scheme. I won't be fooled by your dastardly plot "lil sharkie"

Train like Bruce Lee

Neg rep me F@ggot$!

dammit
Rep: +1,087
« Reply #8: April 20, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »
Heh...a Bruins fan from up north here.  Too bad Chara is the only fighter on the team.  I remember when the Bruins used to be the "Bruisers"...not anymore.  :-\
If you have one foot stuck in yesterday and one foot stuck in tomorrow, you are peeing on today.

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #9: April 20, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »
Heh...a Bruins fan from up north here.  Too bad Chara is the only fighter on the team.  I remember when the Bruins used to be the "Bruisers"...not anymore.  :-\

How could someone want to fight Chara??  He could kick my ass from like 6 feet away.

rofl... I hope your not telling me a large because you don't want me looking better than you with the medium. The large is probably going to be huge on me. I see through your scheme. I won't be fooled by your dastardly plot "lil sharkie"

Damn, you can see right through me!
- Tommy

steelfan10
Rep: +1,221
« Reply #10: April 20, 2010, 01:48:35 PM »
Im having problems with the coupon code.

Everytime I put in the coupon code for shipping, It appears as the code for the shirts, and vis versa. Computer glitch? I dont know... :(
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

"This is why I be so fresh, Im trying to beat life because I cant cheat death."

matt77h
Banned Doods
« Reply #11: April 20, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »
Check this video out dammit. LET'S GO HAWKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyX3mpFabfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI7gqjiW6Uk
Got to love Eager. He is wearing that cupcake Flyers jersey but still a big d^ck, love it!

And no no admin I don't see through you. I'd knock you down and look past you. Just like if I was Ben Eager or Andrew Ladd.  :-*

Train like Bruce Lee

Neg rep me F@ggot$!

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #12: April 20, 2010, 02:03:12 PM »
Im having problems with the coupon code.

Everytime I put in the coupon code for shipping, It appears as the code for the shirts, and vis versa. Computer glitch? I dont know... :(

This should be sorted out now.
- Tommy

Raptorbh12
Rep: +2,431
Global Moderator
« Reply #13: April 20, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »
are these made from a different supplier than the previous t-shirts? My mediums fit fine still. Im 5'7" 170ish
Semper Fidelis

MMAFreak
Rep: +2,469
« Reply #14: April 20, 2010, 02:39:21 PM »
Matt...as long as your not gonna bring up the Cubs were still cool, even though being a die hard Blues fan I should hate you, but I just don't feel the animosity against them like I do the Cubs. Lets go blues! Wait...its too late for them since they didn't make the playoffs.  Lets Go Cardinals!! ;D
Nobody cares. Work harder.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!