Forum

New Flavor of Jack3d

Read 3983 times

workoutguru
Rep: +5,730
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
New Flavor of Jack3d « : April 20, 2010, 09:24:59 AM »
I supposedly heard that the USPLabs company that makes Jack3d is working on another new flavor or flavors. I can't remember for sure if it was one or more flavors they are working on. Right now they have Lemon Line and Tropical Fruit Punch flavors. I would like to know if anyone else has heard anything about them making new flavors. If so have hear you heard what flavors they are working on. If you could make a new flavor what would you pick. I would pick either Watermelon or rasberry lemanade. I can think of a few more flavors that I think would probably be pretty good also. So let me know what your pick in new flavors would be.
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

jaycon
Rep: +192
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: April 20, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
Watermelon or even a blue raspberry would be tit.
Can't buy underwear...balls don't fit.

P-mag/M-lmg - Cycling now, loggin in the Locker Room.
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=17016.0

My P-mag cycle - Started 2/27/11
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=9837.0

AbsoluteZ3R0
Rep: +245
« Reply #2: April 20, 2010, 09:47:40 AM »
Watermelon, grape, or cherry

matt77h
Rep: +132
Trust: 10%
Banned Doods
« Reply #3: April 20, 2010, 11:57:39 AM »
Watermelon, grape, or cherry

Any of those would be terrific.

Kiwi-strawberry
The Chicago BLACKHAWKS are your 2009-10 Central Division, Western Conference & Stanley Cup Champions!

The BLACKHAWKS Snack on Danger & Dine on Death!

How am I the only Motocrosser? Lame-o

Train like Bruce Lee

Neg rep me F@ggot$!

workoutguru
Rep: +5,730
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: April 20, 2010, 12:23:57 PM »
All the flavors you people have mentioned so far all sound really good. There are a bunch more flavors I can think of that would be really good also. For as good as the Lemon Lime has tasted for me I am really disappointed at how bad the Tropical Fruit Punch tasted I thought. Lemon Lime is good but I know after awhile it may get a little tiresome and would like another flavor to switch to. Here is a list of the different flavors I have thought of that would probably be pretty good just to name a few. If you can think of anymore flavors let me know.

Grape, Orange, cherry, Kiwi strawberry, Watermelon, Applemelon, blueberry, blue raspberry, raspberry lemonade,
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

DJKalee
Rep: +19
Trust: 29%
« Reply #5: April 23, 2010, 05:34:26 AM »
I'd love it if they made Grape.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!