How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

LiftMode (Phenibut) - Offering to Pay Customers for Reviews

Read 12506 times

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator
LiftMode (Phenibut) - Offering to Pay Customers for Reviews « : December 10, 2013, 09:03:58 AM »
Noticed a flood of one-hitter-quitter 10/10 reviews on this otherwise unheard of product: http://supplementreviews.com/liftmode/phenibut

Couldn't find a link between the profiles, but we all knew something was going on.  Did some digging and found the LiftMode facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/liftmode

They have been running an offer to give an incentive for people to write reviews.  When you go to post a review, you have to click "no, I wasn't offered an incentive to post this review".  Our rules CLEARLY state:

You can't post a review if you were offered an incentive. Maybe a company offered you a free t-shirt or coupon if you post a review here? If you were told to post a review here, please let us know!

We went ahead and deleted 5 one-hitter-quitter perfect 10/10 reviews for this product.  We have also banned all 5 members for failing to disclose that they were offered an incentive for posting a review.

Here is a collection of posts from the LiftMode Facebook page:

Liftmode
February 11
Hey guys, so we've introduced a new deal that will run until further notice: as of now, anyone can obtain a $20 discount code in exchange for posting an honest, detailed, unbiased product review of a LiftMode product, on a forum or social media site OUTSIDE of Amazon. Here are the details, please read them as they are important in claiming your discount:

Step 1) Buy a LiftMode product. We (or Amazon) will prepare and ship your LiftMode order.
Step 2) When your order arrives, as you have the opportunity, carefully and thoughtfully try the product you requested a number of times, until you form a solid opinion about it.
Step 3) Once you have experience with the product and are ready to review it honestly, go to any online forum, community, or social media site which you participate in, which cares about supplements and/or nootropics, and in a way which is relevant to the context of the discussion, and is respectful of the community (not spammy), write a detailed and unbiased review for the product you received from LiftMode. Imagine that your audience will be the next 100 people who are considering buying the LiftMode product, and try to be as helpful and straightforward to them as possible about whether or not to buy the product, and what to expect when trying it.
Step 4) Email us at liftmode@liftmode.com, and mention that you left a non-Amazon review of one of our products on the internet, and send us a link to it.
Step 5) We will email back within a day, providing you with a one time $20 discount code which can be used to save $20 on any Amazon purchase of LiftMode products of more than $20 in value (before shipping).

Important notice: for now, the $20 discount coupon will not work on LiftMode.com, because we have not set up discount codes there yet. It is high on our list of improvements to prioritize.

So go check out our supply! It pays to sample LiftMode products!

We'll be doing something new called "Review of the Week," selecting one review about our products each week that stands out as the most meaningful, informative or interesting review, and we'll post it on our Facebook page (with the reviewer's permission, of course). As a reward for writing such great reviews, the winner each week will receive a 50$ discount code to use on any of our products.

Remember, if you post and/or send us reviews of our products that you've tried you are eligible for a chance to win a 50$ discount code each week! This week's Review of the Week comes from Timothy:

Hey guys, keep an eye out for an exclusive social media discount / promotional deal in the next few days!

This week's Review of the Week comes from Andrew, who will be receiving his 50$ discount code with his next purchase! He writes,

This week's Review of the Week comes from one of our more active users, Chris A. He will be receiving a 50$ discount / promotional code off any LiftMode product(s)! Here's his review:

Review of the Week: This week's review of the week comes from Jillian, and she'll be getting a 50$ discount code to be used on our products! Send us your unbiased reviews from credible sites and we'll look them over for a chance to win 50$ from LiftMode!

Liftmode
September 5
Review of the Week! We really liked this recent review from Timothy, who will be receiving a $50 coupon code. If you review our products on a credible site and send it to us, you have a chance at winning a $50 coupon code for LiftMode products! Timothy writes,

Liftmode
November 22
We continue to reward reviewers for making unbiased reviews of our products. Review our products and send them our way for your chance at a 50$ coupon code! This week's Review:
- Tommy

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Related: Phenibut (Ingredient)

ron
Rep: +5,386
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: December 10, 2013, 09:10:47 AM »
Nice Job Tommy
+rep for days  ;)
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

lava135
Rep: +7,014
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: December 10, 2013, 09:18:10 AM »
Wow.  Seriously just wow.  Good job guys - I'm glad you don't work for the government or else I would be screwed.   ;)
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"Before you try variety, own simplicity." -- Eric Cressey

irondude
Rep: +1,197
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: December 10, 2013, 09:24:50 AM »
 ;D :o 8)

SR should have a busted banner for all this reviews!!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:27:17 AM by irondude »
"All roads lead to Rome"
Civilize the mind, but make savage the body

Nony
Rep: +388
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: December 10, 2013, 11:35:33 AM »
That's why I love SR :)
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Rvh8287
Rep: +10
Trust: 16%
« Reply #5: December 10, 2013, 03:42:21 PM »
I'm not going to buy liftmode products because of this. Seems like they are trying to make up for a garbage product.
Chea copin top

MuscleCow
Rep: +629
« Reply #6: December 10, 2013, 05:11:35 PM »
I knew something was up with these reviews, awesome job!!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (Starting soon):
youtube.com/user/TheMuscleCow
|More reviews|Supplement First Impressions|Advice|Q&A|Nutrition|Training|Random Videos|

Friend request or follow me:
instagram.com/muscle_cow
facebook.com/MuscleCow     <-I enter a lot of giveaways on FB ;)

Jcobra09
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #7: February 05, 2014, 10:05:34 AM »
Wow. I am a new poster but have been using SR forever it seems. I want to post an honest review on Liftmode Phenibut, which is awesome btw, but don't want to be denied. Oh well.

irondude
Rep: +1,197
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: February 05, 2014, 10:21:51 AM »
Wow. I am a new poster but have been using SR forever it seems. I want to post an honest review on Liftmode Phenibut, which is awesome btw, but don't want to be denied. Oh well.

Liftmode still with the review of the week, giving away a $50 coupon code. Who said that your not looking to get the coupon !!!  ??? ::) ;D
But go ahead this is for reviews !!!!  ;)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 10:23:25 AM by irondude »
"All roads lead to Rome"
Civilize the mind, but make savage the body

jazzer
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #9: February 25, 2014, 11:46:41 PM »
Yeah, LiftMode does offer a 20 dollar coupon in exchange for a review.....However, It's worth noting that the review does not have to be a positive one. I have personally written honest reviews for a couple of products I found disappointing and still received the coupon as promised. With that said I think the reason the reviews are all positive is because their Phenibut is probably the best on the market, the reason there are so voluminous is because of the incentive program.

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #10: February 26, 2014, 09:20:11 AM »
Yeah, LiftMode does offer a 20 dollar coupon in exchange for a review.....However, It's worth noting that the review does not have to be a positive one. I have personally written honest reviews for a couple of products I found disappointing and still received the coupon as promised. With that said I think the reason the reviews are all positive is because their Phenibut is probably the best on the market, the reason there are so voluminous is because of the incentive program.

The problem is that the reviewers were lying when they clicked "No" when asked "Were you offered an incentive to write this review?"

- Tommy

FlashReborn
Rep: +1,445
Locker Roommates
« Reply #11: February 26, 2014, 09:01:49 PM »

The problem is that the reviewers were lying when they clicked "No" when asked "Were you offered an incentive to write this review?"

So is there an issue with writing a review if you have been offered an incentive but also write a thorough, honest review?
Flash is back!
Stay anabolic my friend

R.I.P Tsunami2k

Blade410
Rep: +4,244
Locker Roommates
« Reply #12: February 27, 2014, 04:20:49 AM »
Flash, they lied when being asked a direct question. 
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger!

You have to fall in love with the pain if you ever want to say hello to the growth.

FlashReborn
Rep: +1,445
Locker Roommates
« Reply #13: February 27, 2014, 04:50:04 AM »

I get that. So if you don't lie about it you can post a review? I'm just curious.
Flash is back!
Stay anabolic my friend

R.I.P Tsunami2k

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #14: February 27, 2014, 04:46:30 PM »

I get that. So if you don't lie about it you can post a review? I'm just curious.

Nope.
- Tommy

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!