Hall of Shame Redemption Process

Read 3163 times

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator
Hall of Shame Redemption Process « : November 19, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »
    Hall of Shame Redemption

Something didn’t look right in your reviews.  The whole community noticed, we investigated and determined that someone was trying to stuff the ballot to artificially inflate your ratings.  We posted a thread in the Hall of Shame and slapped a notice on your brand and all your products. 

You want it removed.  Lets work together to clean things up.

Redemption Process
    First off, we won’t delete the thread in the Hall of Shame, but maybe we’ll remove the notice on all your products.  Here’s how how you can show us good faith:

• The offender may not work for your company anymore.  Yes, this may seem a little harsh, but what sort of company continues to employ someone who goes around tarnishing their brand?
       - You’ll need to let us know who exactly in your company was posting the reviews and the action that you took to disown this individual.
       - If the offender is the owner/founder/etc, we won’t take the notice off.  Sorry.
    • We need an official response in your Hall of Shame thread.  You’ll need to apologize, explain in detail what happened and why it will never happen again.
    • Send our Experts some free product.  It’s going to be hard for our community to regain trust in your brand, so having our trusted experts critique your products is a good start.
    • Share your reviews page with your customers.  We’d love to see you share the Expert Reviews on your Facebook, Twitter and company website.  Shows that you’ve got nothing to hide!

Once we have cleared these items up to our liking, we’ll take the warning down.

Disclaimer
    There is absolutely no guarantee that we’ll take the notice down.  Keep in mind the following:

• Everything is up to our discretion.  We may not like your tone, may think you aren’t being genuine, or may just decide we don’t like you.
    • If we catch you cheating in this process, it will look really bad.  We’ve already caught you - fess up, do your time and move on.  Don’t try to fix dishonesty with more dishonesty.

To get started, contact me at Tommy@SupplementReviews.com and we’ll walk you through the process.[/list]
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:41:20 AM by admin »
    - Tommy

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

ron
    Rep: +5,387
    Locker Roommates
    « Reply #1: November 19, 2013, 11:32:43 AM »
    I love this!!!!!
    Awesome idea.....
     8)
    The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

VonBoom
    Rep: +399
    « Reply #2: November 19, 2013, 12:04:24 PM »
    Great policy. Very curious to see if anyone does it.

brenth6112
    Rep: +1,338
    Locker Roommates
    « Reply #3: November 19, 2013, 12:09:57 PM »
    The site keeps expanding. Its unstoppable!!!
    CFT by ISSA
    USPA 181 Powerlifter
    Squat-475(gym) 462(meet)
    Bench-325(gym) 302.5(meet)
    Deadlift-525(gym) 500.5(meet)
    Total-1325(gym) 1265(meet)

hardworker
    Rep: +71
    Trust: 92%
    Locker Roommates
    « Reply #4: November 19, 2013, 12:35:24 PM »
    Regulatorrssss!  Mount up...  nice work admin!
    control the controlables - unknown

Mediocrity should not be accepted or tolerated - yours truly

I like my supps like I like my brews, trying new ones as often as possible.

Nutrexpert
    Rep: +572
    « Reply #5: November 19, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
    Inb4 NLA
    I don't even lift bro.

Parasite
    Rep: +745
    « Reply #6: November 20, 2013, 05:58:38 AM »
      Hall of Shame Redemption

• The offender may not work for your company anymore.  Yes, this may seem a little harsh, but what sort of company continues to employ someone who goes around tarnishing their brand?
         - You’ll need to let us know who exactly in your company was posting the reviews and the action that you took to disown this individual.
         - If the offender is the owner/founder/etc, we won’t take the notice off.  Sorry.

While I like the idea, how is it going to be enforced (how are you going to verify this employee has been let go)?  These companies already tried to deceive the SR community once why would they not do it again by posting some BS response just to get in the good graces again?  In some cases it may have been a rogue employee, but what if they were directed by their higher ups to post the reviews?  Will they be required to be future endeavored as well?

Just some things to consider if they have not been.[/list][/list]
      "I don't have bad days.  I have good days and great days." - Lance Armstrong
      Proverbs 3:5-8
      Luke 9:23-26
      Luke 12:34
      Romans 8:5-8
      Galatians 5:22-25

Admin_
      Rep: +4,815
      Administrator
      « Reply #7: November 20, 2013, 10:41:18 AM »
      While I like the idea, how is it going to be enforced (how are you going to verify this employee has been let go)?  These companies already tried to deceive the SR community once why would they not do it again by posting some BS response just to get in the good graces again?  In some cases it may have been a rogue employee, but what if they were directed by their higher ups to post the reviews?  Will they be required to be future endeavored as well?

Just some things to consider if they have not been.

We ask the companies to be honest and explain what happened.  Rarely do we catch a specific employee stuffing the ballot.  When we do, we'll ask for their linkedin profile or FB to see that they are no longer associated.  There's no real way to prove that they don't work there, but if we catch them lying about it, they remain in the hall of shame for good.
      - Tommy

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!