How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Brand new and unopened bottle of Abliderate Advanced for trade

Read 3795 times

Maxima
Rep: +452
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
What's up guys. I have a brand new and unopened bottle of EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced for trade. Looking to ship this out ASAP (I'll cover shipping costs).

Really cool product. garlick has a solid review on it if you are interested. Have too much going on in my current stack to add this in. Bought from dps nutrition.

What I'm looking for...

SAMPLES!!!

Yes, that's right. If you have a large enough sample lot I'll trade you for the new bottle of AA. I just like trying new products.

Additionally, looking for supplement t-shirts/give-a-ways.

Shot me a PM with what you have and we will work something out! Take care everyone.

-Maxima

The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

iSamurai
Rep: +1,774
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: August 14, 2013, 05:36:04 AM »
PM sent

ron
Rep: +5,386
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: August 14, 2013, 06:03:10 AM »
I also sent a pm.
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

lava135
Rep: +7,014
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: August 14, 2013, 08:09:29 AM »
Damnit.  I hate you guys, lol.
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"Before you try variety, own simplicity." -- Eric Cressey

Gkeezy
Rep: +3,501
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: August 29, 2013, 06:10:38 AM »
Is it too late for this maxima ?
Never let the failures of yesterday hold you back from the successes of tomorrow

RIP Iron Brother T2K

ron
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: August 29, 2013, 06:46:03 AM »
This deal is done!!!!
Transaction went very smoothly....

;D
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

tiktik
Rep: +441
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: August 29, 2013, 08:11:13 AM »
lol rights of the victor

iSamurai
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: August 29, 2013, 09:18:17 AM »
This deal is done!!!!
Transaction went very smoothly....

;D

Freakin D-Bo'd my trade.  For that, I am sad.

ron
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: August 29, 2013, 10:17:50 AM »
Sorry iSam.
I had the better stuff  ;)

Still friends?  :-[

iSamurai
Locker Roommates
« Reply #9: August 29, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »
Sorry iSam.
I had the better stuff  ;)

Still friends?  :-[

I guess

Copyright © 2018 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.