How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Evomuse line updates- new to nutraplanet.com

Read 4276 times

Bigman7577
Rep: +27
Trust: 39%
Evomuse line updates- new to nutraplanet.com « : June 14, 2013, 07:47:21 AM »
Hey everyone looks like Evomuse is coming out with reformulations on their topical lines. Just saw on nutraplanet they have made "absolutely abliderated" a reform of abliderate advanced (which I know people on this site like McSyd swear by). And price isnt too much higher than the original. Thinking about pulling the trigger and buying one for when I finish my epi cycle here soon

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

kgk4569
Rep: +97
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: June 14, 2013, 07:59:22 AM »
"I do not want your cheap brainburning drugs. They are useless for work. And I am a working man today. I want vasopressin, washed caffeine, jumpstart, gingko biloba, guarana, and any intelligence enhancer introduced in the last five years." - Spider Jerusalem

garlick
Rep: +3,161
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: June 14, 2013, 08:26:31 AM »
Still like abliderate more than eviscerate.

Eviscerate was way too irritable to my skin.

Something interesting, though, Absolutely Abliderated lists only 7-OXO-DHEA, rather than 3-Acetyl-7-OXO-DHEA. I wonder if that was a mistake, as the description still lists it as 3-Acetyl.

The 3-Acetyl is more effective than standard 7-OXO, so I'm interested to know which typo it was.

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: June 14, 2013, 09:27:24 AM »
the new version has phosphatidylserine as well
Probably the reason for the price increase
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:29:07 AM by kevO »
Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

dsade
Rep: +2
Trust: 0%
« Reply #4: June 04, 2017, 08:09:46 PM »
the new version has phosphatidylserine as well
Probably the reason for the price increase

Absolutely Abliderated (Ab Ab( has quite a few changes made from Abliderate Advanced. In essensce the main actives are split (with higher quantities of each) between 3-acetyl, 7 OXO DHEA (you were correct, a typo) and the Eucommia Ulmoides, andother ootent, but water soluble IIB-HSD inhibitor that also suppresses inflammatory adiopokines. And inflamed adipocyte is going to cling onto every calorie it can. It also contains a fish oil complex, phosphatidylserine, Nobiletin, and a few other goodies that I would rate as about 40-46% stronger than the original.

It also has a bit of a friendlier carrier, given the oil content, so I have been trying to for a true gel out of it.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!