How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Suspicious Review Reporting Thread

Read 108814 times

MuscleCow
Rep: +629
Trust: 100%
« Reply #60: October 09, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »
Flex it nutrition.  3 recent reviews with straight 10s.  

Owner just called me.  Said that he sent out a newsletter asking people to post reviews recently.  Yes, they are one-hitter-quitter perfect reviews, but I checked them out and it seems there's nothing against our rules going on.  I told the owner that it would be best to post a link to our site on his order confirmation page or wherever, so that ALL of his customers are asked to post reviews, rather than just the most die-hard loyal fans.

Yea I came in here as well to report that.  I'm kinda ticked off that my very thorough and good review of Get Ripped Nutrition got bumped off the home page right away by these crappy one liners giving straight 10s.  4 of them now.  Get Ripped Deserves at least a handful of people to read that review.

I HIGHLY doubt their selection is a 10/10.....
Subscribe to my YouTube channel (Starting soon):
youtube.com/user/TheMuscleCow
|More reviews|Supplement First Impressions|Advice|Q&A|Nutrition|Training|Random Videos|

Friend request or follow me:
instagram.com/muscle_cow
facebook.com/MuscleCow     <-I enter a lot of giveaways on FB ;)

RichMyers
Rep: +2,282
Locker Roommates
« Reply #61: October 28, 2013, 01:22:10 PM »
2 reviews for MuscleTech, on the front page, both giving 8,9,and 10 points for the products.
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #62: October 28, 2013, 03:33:37 PM »
2 reviews for MuscleTech, on the front page, both giving 8,9,and 10 points for the products.

They check out clean... for now...
- Tommy

Brotein
Rep: +1,467
Locker Roommates
« Reply #63: October 30, 2013, 10:58:41 AM »
Definitely something going on with MuscleTech. Their product currently makes up 6 of the most recent reviews, all with high scores and from generic users.
Pain in this world is inevitable, but when it comes to achieving your goals, you can at least choose which pain you live with: The pain of discipline, or the pain of regret.

AS79
Rep: +3,851
Locker Roommates
« Reply #64: October 30, 2013, 11:07:14 AM »
hartzlift1  Four muscletech reviews.  Straight 10s.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:13:14 PM by AS79 »
LGI Supplements Rep
http://www.lgisupplements.net/
Discount code 25OFF

RichMyers
Rep: +2,282
Locker Roommates
« Reply #65: October 30, 2013, 01:51:43 PM »
Definitely something going on with MuscleTech. Their product currently makes up 6 of the most recent reviews, all with high scores and from generic users.
hartzlift1  Four muscletech reviews.  Straight 10s.

Something very sneaky is going on.

A small update after I got a good look at the front page.

Isn't it interesting that as soon as Tom announces the SR trusted brand badge, we are bombarded by extremely high reviews for Muscletech?

SOMETHING STINKS.

And now mysteriously, the 10 most recent reviews are all for Muscletech products, all with high numbers.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:27:31 PM by RichMyers »
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

MuscleCow
« Reply #66: October 30, 2013, 03:47:07 PM »
hartzlift1  Four muscletech reviews.  Straight 10s.

Something very sneaky is going on.

A small update after I got a good look at the front page.

Isn't it interesting that as soon as Tom announces the SR trusted brand badge, we are bombarded by extremely high reviews for Muscletech?

SOMETHING STINKS.

And now mysteriously, the 10 most recent reviews are all for Muscletech products, all with high numbers.

That is one way that they could get the SR badge of shame...

Good catch
|More reviews|Supplement First Impressions|Advice|Q&A|Nutrition|Training|Random Videos|

instagram.com/muscle_cow

Blade410
Rep: +4,246
Locker Roommates
« Reply #67: October 30, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »
Currently investigating all these users. Nothing jumps out definitive that links them but now we dig deeper.
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger!

You have to fall in love with the pain if you ever want to say hello to the growth.

Durden998
Rep: +1,121
Locker Roommates
« Reply #68: October 30, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »
Quality reviews, all got a rep from me
Fear not the army of wolves led by the sheep
Fear the army of sheep led by the wolf

MuscleCow
« Reply #69: November 05, 2013, 03:34:57 AM »
aponiabram two reviews on USP Labs supplements in last 2 days, both straight 10s, very short reviews. New member as of 2 days ago. 

Both reviews title "Best product ever"

instagram.com/muscle_cow

Durden998
Rep: +1,121
Locker Roommates
« Reply #70: November 05, 2013, 06:50:01 AM »
Do you know how much trouble you are in? You are not allowed to say that about USP....they are on their way to your house as we speak
Fear not the army of wolves led by the sheep
Fear the army of sheep led by the wolf

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #71: November 05, 2013, 08:10:25 AM »
aponiabram two reviews on USP Labs supplements in last 2 days, both straight 10s, very short reviews. New member as of 2 days ago. 

Looked into it and couldn't find anything.  He reports being from Germany, and his IP appears to confirm this.  English is probably not his native language.  Just looks like a crappy review to me.
- Tommy

MuscleCow
« Reply #72: November 05, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »

Looked into it and couldn't find anything.  He reports being from Germany, and his IP appears to confirm this.  English is probably not his native language.  Just looks like a crappy review to me.

Lol fair enough :)  I guess those do come around a lot of the time.

instagram.com/muscle_cow

MuscleCow
« Reply #73: November 06, 2013, 04:57:28 AM »

2 more newbies registered to the site throwing up straight 10's for USP Labs, and repping each other's reviews

instagram.com/muscle_cow

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #74: November 06, 2013, 07:07:04 AM »

2 more newbies registered to the site throwing up straight 10's for USP Labs, and repping each other's reviews

Good eye.  Talking about this here: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=27116.msg371260#msg371260
- Tommy

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!