Sign In

Remember Me

Submit a review

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Which of these thermos would you choose for best results?

Read 5570 times

Jpotter21
Rep: +1,618
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: April 09, 2013, 06:19:17 AM »
It seems pretty inexpensive if 1 pill is strong enough to yield some decent focus and weight loss.  Without breaking guidelines, am I correct to assume there is really only one place to find this stack?

Yea your good. PM me if you want to double check it.

Its strong. I've used ECA and NYC both from the same guy and couldn't move past 1 pill a day. Worked great though. I'd start with one pill, than go from there. The inclusion of Yohimbine makes it for a nasty fat loss stack. Nyc makes me feel more out of it than ECA. Both are solid though.

I dislike the feeling I get from ECA compared to NYC. NYC was a cleaner, longer lasting, and better overall feeling imo. ECA makes me feel cracked out. I went up to 2 NYC per day and started adding some extra Y towards the end. I'm probably about to run it again very soon.

See, its actually quite the opposite for me. I was telling another member here how Yohimbine makes me feel like crap any time I take it. I actually prefer the feeling I get from Ephedrine, vs straight yohimbine hcl.
'It is rarely seen and probably misunderstood.My work has been invisible to the working masses I will now join. There is no one to cheer my performance or to console me in my failure. There are no spectators or judges, scoreboards or buzzers. It is a work done in isolation for a party of one."

SVKmuscles
Rep: 0
Trust: 8%
« Reply #16: April 10, 2013, 12:08:15 PM »
Soooo... I got me some Animal Cuts... will start taking it next week, then post a review, when the tub is gone.

Vermonster
Rep: +363
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: April 11, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »
Good luckk with your cut SVK!
Blood, Guts and Glory

SWmachine
Rep: +24
Trust: 28%
« Reply #18: April 12, 2013, 05:21:55 PM »
I don't know, those are a little overly caffeinated for me. Maybe the Roxy lean?

EstherWJ
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #19: August 11, 2017, 05:17:56 AM »
I would recommend you one of this list https://keepithot.co/best-soup-thermos just because it is the best. I bought Thermos Funtainer a couple of months before, and I am pleased with that choice. That article was handy for me such an excellent analysis of everything connected with. And everything just on one website full information about dimensions, weight, and timing. Very saving time!

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.