Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

PharmaFreak (Test Freak) FAKE Review posted by a REP!!!

Read 16496 times

SSGdimsmash
Rep: +815
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: March 22, 2013, 01:14:21 PM »
Absoulutely awesome job Petey!!  Would've have been better if the company would have just came on the site as a rep instead of posting a fake review to begin with, but it's nice to hear Pharmafreak is handling the situation like they are.
My log covering DAA+Erase, USPlabs Compound 20, and AI's HGH PRO

http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic

Blade410
Rep: +4,244
Locker Roommates
« Reply #16: March 22, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
Good job Petey. Glad the company is trying to resolve the situation.
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger!

You have to fall in love with the pain if you ever want to say hello to the growth.

Rebel29073
Rep: +551
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: March 25, 2013, 08:57:37 AM »
This is one of the many reasons SR is the place to be.
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

FreakMode
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #18: July 03, 2015, 08:32:05 PM »
Hi everyone,

I understand this is an old thread, but as the new rep for PharmaFreak on here I wanted to take a minute to follow up on this.

Wed like to take this opportunity to provide perspective on an incident that dated back to March 2013. At the time, a rep who worked for our company posted a review of one of our products on the forum under another employees account. We were unaware of this occurrence.

We believe strongly in the transparency, trusted community and thorough review process developed by the moderators and users of SupplementReviews.com, and cannot condone any activities or actions that go against these values.

We also believe unbiased and neutral reviews are an essential part of our industry and provide fair, transparent and crucial feedback which help the industry adapt and evolve.

We want to reassure our trusted customers that the rep who posted the review no longer works for the company.

We believe in our products and are confident that their effectiveness speaks for themselves. For this reason, we are working with the SupplementReviews.com moderators to provide our products for review and look forward to their feedback.

- PharmaFreak Staff
YT, IG, Twitter, FB @Top Form Fitness
PharmaFreak Rep - "Nothing is Stronger!"

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!