Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Complete Nutrition Rep caught posting reviews.

Read 10411 times

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator
Complete Nutrition Rep caught posting reviews. « : December 25, 2012, 01:06:49 PM »
Noticed some suspicious activity regarding reviews for Complete Nutrition products recently: http://supplementreviews.com/complete-nutrition

Had to ban this user: http://supplementreviews.com/users/stutz09869 - they stated in their profile: "I will say outright that I'm a Complete Nutrition employee and that fact will not change the legitimacy of my reviews."

The first rule when posting a review:
First off, you may not post a review if you are affiliated with the company. - If you are a rep, promoter, owner, friend of the owner, etc - even if you used the product, this is not allowed. We are amazing detectives (on par with Sherlock Holmes) and we WILL catch you. And when we do, your company will be added to the SR Hall of Shame. Don't get added to the Hall of Shame. (Instead, click here if you want your product reviewed by an Expert Reviewer for FREE!)

Other account have appeared to be linked to this one, but we haven't banned them yet because it is still pending investigation.
- Tommy

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

CamSTL
Rep: +2,296
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: December 25, 2012, 01:56:18 PM »
The same company that sold 5-Deca-zol to 18yr olds and denied it. Complete Nutrition, I say good riddance
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist

jbrann
Rep: +2
Trust: 3%
« Reply #2: December 25, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »
The same company that sold 5-Deca-zol to 18yr olds and denied it. Complete Nutrition, I say good riddance

Agreed.
RLTW!

paultron
Rep: +35
Trust: 53%
« Reply #3: December 25, 2012, 09:00:47 PM »
wow! shady stuff

Martin
Rep: +68
Trust: 84%
« Reply #4: December 26, 2012, 01:09:22 AM »
Good job Tom  :)
If cant join them, then beat them.

mempp9
Rep: +115
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: January 03, 2013, 09:02:19 PM »
Good work! Not a fan of Complete Nutrition at all...
Focus!

You can call me Mo.

Squat: 330x1
Dead: 405x1
Bench: 200x1

Instagram: @mo_mirin

Witness

step2dice
Rep: +4
Trust: 0%
« Reply #6: January 31, 2014, 12:13:16 PM »
- they stated in their profile: "I will say outright that I'm a Complete Nutrition employee and that fact will not change the legitimacy of my reviews."

The first rule when posting a review:
First off, you may not post a review if you are affiliated with the company. - If you are a rep, promoter, owner, friend of the owner, etc - even if you used the product, this is not allowed. We are amazing detectives (on par with Sherlock Holmes) and we WILL catch you. And when we do, your company will be added to the SR Hall of Shame. Don't get added to the Hall of Shame. (Instead, click here if you want your product reviewed by an Expert Reviewer for FREE!)

Other account have appeared to be linked to this one, but we haven't banned them yet because it is still pending investigation.
[/quote]I never even heard of this brand sure not gonna buy it after this....

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!