Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

The Effects of the MicroTest Stack on the Average College Kid an ISplisgardt Log

Read 13081 times

dknight
Rep: +229
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #30: November 12, 2012, 08:41:33 PM »
The liquid yellow TP deuces are killing me every night, its not enjoyable, but I am leaning out and have a little strength boost so I dont care too much about it. I am breaking out on my shoulders a little bit but nothing to major. Ill catch up on the rest of this tomorrow but I have an 8am tomorrow which means early morning and I have two exams over the next 3 days so I have to hit the books hard

I feel ya on that broski.  I have had multiple exams every week for the past 5 weeks. It's brutal.  But keep up the good work man, I'm liking the log very good detail on everything.

Isplisgardt
Rep: +1,198
Locker Roommates
« Reply #31: November 13, 2012, 06:27:37 AM »
The liquid yellow TP deuces are killing me every night, its not enjoyable, but I am leaning out and have a little strength boost so I dont care too much about it. I am breaking out on my shoulders a little bit but nothing to major. Ill catch up on the rest of this tomorrow but I have an 8am tomorrow which means early morning and I have two exams over the next 3 days so I have to hit the books hard

I feel ya on that broski.  I have had multiple exams every week for the past 5 weeks. It's brutal.  But keep up the good work man, I'm liking the log very good detail on everything.

Thanks man and yea its been bad, not as many exams but. I have a chem exam that I desperately need to pass
Its never to late to be the person you want to be

EVLution Nutrition Rep

iSamurai
Rep: +1,774
Locker Roommates
« Reply #32: November 13, 2012, 07:33:42 AM »
Man reading your log reassures my feelings about not going back to school to get my masters haha...all the exams, papers, late night studying/cramming, etc. really brings back some memories of abusing Adderall during college lol.  Great log man...looking forward to your updates, just remember to keep your studies your #1 priority.

dknight
Locker Roommates
« Reply #33: November 13, 2012, 07:49:34 AM »

Thanks man and yea its been bad, not as many exams but. I have a chem exam that I desperately need to pass
Ahh yes the dreaded chemisty exam, what chemistry class are you currently in?

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #34: November 13, 2012, 08:58:35 AM »

Ahh yes the dreaded chemisty exam, what chemistry class are you currently in?

Chem107 of General Chemistry 2. This is my second try at it. I withdrew last semester because I started off really bad.

EVLution Nutrition Rep

dknight
Locker Roommates
« Reply #35: November 13, 2012, 09:03:37 AM »
Ahh yea Chem 2 can be difficult, there is a lot more math in it then other chem courses.  Do you have to venture into organic chem at all?  I'm just curious, I'm a huge chemistry nerd. Lol

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #36: November 13, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »
Ahh yea Chem 2 can be difficult, there is a lot more math in it then other chem courses.  Do you have to venture into organic chem at all?  I'm just curious, I'm a huge chemistry nerd. Lol

That's why I am bad at chem. I'm awful at math and I don't have to take Organic but my advisor told me too so I will. Organic isn't bad to me because I took it in high school and it had little to no math so it was easy to me, but I have to pass this class with a C first

EVLution Nutrition Rep

dknight
Locker Roommates
« Reply #37: November 13, 2012, 12:17:23 PM »
Ahh gotcha, well best of luck with that man. Keep studyin hard and trainin hard!

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #38: November 15, 2012, 10:52:15 AM »
I'll update the last couple days on Saturday, I've been studying and stressing out over the last few days and haven't been to the gym since Monday because I just don't have the time. Friday I will do arms and Saturday I will do legs and shoulders.

I got the exam score for psychology back and I got an 84 on it which isn't bad considering the amount of material that was on it and my inability to focus and concentrate on studying.

I have my chem exam tonight which I pretty much have no hope for so i dont know but it will be rough.

EVLution Nutrition Rep

Maxima
Rep: +452
Locker Roommates
« Reply #39: November 15, 2012, 05:38:08 PM »
Good luck with the exam bro.

Nothing like letting go of stress with a nice long gym session.
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #40: November 15, 2012, 05:51:35 PM »
Good luck with the exam bro.

Nothing like letting go of stress with a nice long gym session.

Oh I know, Im going to live in the gym tomorrow, my exam is over, I have this confidence in my answers that I probably shouldnt have but I will have to wait and see. Should be interesting

EVLution Nutrition Rep

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #41: November 18, 2012, 07:34:53 PM »
Saturday November 10, 2012

Today is an off day for me.  I slept in until around 11 and woke up and ate some Honey Nut Cheerios.  I took my TP with breakfast today.  At 1245 I went to get my car washed which was probably the highlight of my day because I live an exciting life.  I also went to the grocery store and bought some ground beef so I could make some burgers for dinner. 

At 7PM I made some burgers for me myself and I and they were delicious.  My roomate and I went to see Skyfall that night and that was a pretty good movie, then I just played some Halo for the rest of the night.  Not very descriptive on this one but it was an off day and I hate off days but I need them for a little rest and recuperation

EVLution Nutrition Rep

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #42: November 18, 2012, 07:57:39 PM »
Sunday November 11, 2012

Super Lat Sunday

I woke up at 1030 today and made 4 eggs and some toast for breakfast today.  At about 130 I ate two PB sandwiches for lunch as my pre workout meal.  I planed to lift at around 315 today.  I basically chilled until then and at 245 I took my PWO mix which consisted of Muscle Meds NO Bull test powder and my smarties.

Today I worked out in a UK shirt and a pair of gym shorts with my Reebok Realflex transitions and I listened to my generic hype list of music.

I got to the gym at 310 and started off with some warmup cardio for 5 minutes on the cycle followed by some stretching.

Lat Pull Downs: 12x100, 12x115, 10x130
Pull Ups(60 reps): 8,8,7,7,7,6,6,5,5,4
Dumbbell Rows: 10x70, 8x80, 6x85, 5x90
Cable Rows: 15x100, 10x130, 8x160, 5x190, 10x115
Deadlift: 10x185, 8x225, 5x245, 3x275

Abs:
Reverse Crunches 5 sets of 25 reps
Oblique Cable Crunches: 12x95, 15x72.5, 15x72.5
Oblique Cable Rotations: 12x35, 15x25, 18x20
Dumbbell Obliques Crunches: 12x50, 15x45, 18x40

Cardio: 15 min walk on 15% inclince at 4 MPH

Start: 310
End: 445

I got back to the Apartment at about 500 and drank my protein shake.  At 615 I made some chicken and cooked some brown rice for the week and dinner.  After that I began an attempt to study which did not go over well at all.  Would eventually end up going to bed at about midnight

EVLution Nutrition Rep

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #43: November 18, 2012, 08:26:26 PM »
Monday November 12, 2012

Monster Chest Monday.

Weight: 187.4

So I woke up at 9am today, a little early for a Monday but at least I went to my noon class today which doesnt happen very often so I was proud of myself for that one.  I ate some oatmeal and a protein shake for breakfast today.  I prepared myself some chicken and brown rice with hot sauce and a pb sandwich and a granola bar for lunch while away at classes.  after my last class which ended at 3 I ate my Sandwich and granola bar as my PWO meal.  When I got back home it was 320.  I decided I was going to workout at 410 so I planned accordingly.

At 340 I took two scoops of Jack3d Micro with some test powder as my PWO and I also mixed up my Defy Black for an Intra BCAA supp

I got to the gym at 410 and did some elliptical work for a warm up followed by some extensive shoulder stretching and some warm up push ups.

Dumbbell Bench Press: 12x60, 10x75, 8x85, 6x90, 3x95
Incline Dumbbell Bench: 12x55, 10x65, 8x70, 5x75
Dumbbell Fly: 15x20, 12x25, 10x30, 8x35
Incline Fly: 15x15, 12x20, 10x 25, 8x30
Dumbbell Pullover: 12x40, 12x45, 10x50

Abs
Crunches 5 sets 25 reps

Start: 410
End: 515

I had a pretty good workout today, got the 95s with out a spotter or help on the first rep which I havent done before so I was pretty proud of that.  Also some kids who were new at working out came up and asked me some questions which I though was pretty cool and I was glad to help them out.  I wore some gym shorts and a beater to the gym today and wore my Nike airs.

I got back to my apartment at 525 where I drank my protein shake with some milk today.  At 630 I made myself 8 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with 2 pieces of toast with honey and some oatmeal.  It was alot of food, but it was good.  I also had a Casein shake that night at about 10pm.  I tried to study which didnt go well and I had to get to bed early because I have a stupid 8am on tuesdays.  Tuesday is also an off day for me.

Im gonna catch up on this I promise. Little by little Ill get it updated. Just been busy lately thankfully I write everything down for this
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:29:26 PM by Isplisgardt »

EVLution Nutrition Rep

Isplisgardt
Locker Roommates
« Reply #44: December 06, 2012, 12:47:09 PM »
Tuesday November 13, 2012

Off day

I had problems sleeping the night before and I had to wake up at 6am for an 8am lab class so I was running on roughly 5 hours of sleep.  For breakfast I ate a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and to give myself an energy boost which I desperately needed I took a caffeine pill.  I prepared my lunch and snacks for the day which consisted of chicken and rice a pb sandwich and a granola bar. 

I made it through my lab class and I was hungry so I ate my granola bar at about 1015.  After my 11 am history class I headed to the chem building where I sit and wait for 3 hours until class starts.  at 1pm I ate my chicken and rice while I sat around.  I also took a nap in history so I was rested up a bit.  Chem started at 330 where I lasted all of 15 min before I fell asleep only to wake up for clicker questions.  As I walked back to my apartment at 5 I was munching on my sandwich.  Got back to my apartment at 510 and gave a good effort to start studying for psychology and chemistry which didnt go too well.  For dinner I had some ground turkey and some peas.

I ended up going to sleep at roughly midnight having failed to study any decent amount for my psych exam I had on wedensday maybe studied for all of 5 minutes.

EVLution Nutrition Rep

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!