Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Nearly EVERY NLA PERFORMANCE review is FAKE. 100's of FAKE profiles discovered.

Read 35504 times

misterjaydub
Rep: +224
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #45: September 25, 2012, 05:59:33 AM »
Finally! Nice work Tom!
www.grgtfitness.com

"If they could, they would, since they can't, they rant."
-Dave Tate

TheStanger
Rep: +394
Locker Roommates
« Reply #46: September 25, 2012, 06:10:28 AM »
Great Tom,  nice detective work.
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.  The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
-Thomas Edison

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"
-Plato

vk
Rep: +41
Trust: 71%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #47: September 25, 2012, 06:35:29 AM »
<sarcasm begins>What a shocker!!!</sarcasm ends>

Seriously, who in the conscious state of mind would have EVER believed those reviews? They were screaming at you - FAAAAKE! I am very surprised that there were actually legitimate users of this board who defended and believed those crooks. Come on, who even knew about some NLA Performance company before they started flooding these boards? Nobody knows this company, they only have 3000 likes on Facebook (most of them are probably fakes too), you can't buy their sh@#ty products anywhere but their teenage made website and amazon and ANYONE would believe that there would be up to 20 people reviewing their product EVERY DAY?! They don't even sell that many product to begin with and only about 1% of people would actually write a review.

If NLA owners had any brain at all, they would have did it smart, quietly leaving 1-2 reviews a week, building it up, instead of flooding the review section, peeing everyone off and making it incredibly suspicious.

My only remaining question is - WHY ARE THESE PRODUCTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR REVIEWS???? If this is not enough for the company to get banned from SR.COM, then I don't know what is. This is as bad as it can only get. False reviews, lies, flooding, fake forums topics/replies and etc. That's called - sabotage and needs to be punished with most punitive penalty possible - removing NLA from the website once and forever.

Thank you.

workoutnoob
Rep: +233
Locker Roommates
« Reply #48: September 25, 2012, 07:56:10 AM »
Glad to see this all straightened out.
When you die the only Kingdom you'll see, is two foot wide and six foot deep.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim..

ophydian
Rep: +65
Trust: 82%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #49: September 25, 2012, 08:01:08 AM »
Yes you can't be hard on the people who tried their products and found them to be useful. Its not an issue of a shady company trying to sell you chalk tablets and claiming they were magic. They went overboard, were probably desperate and needed to build the image of the company faster than their pocket book could handle. Their product did earn a respectable rating with the few CER that took it. Regardless they had an over priced TBooster that probably would have done marginal business if they just did traditional marketing techniques.

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #50: September 25, 2012, 08:33:24 AM »
We received a threatening email over this thread from both of the owners.  You can see the full email here: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=22050.0
- Tommy

ironajax
Rep: +199
Locker Roommates
« Reply #51: September 25, 2012, 08:56:50 AM »
This is outrageous. Don't ban them from the website, just make it very obvious to anyone who looks up their products that NLA are a bunch of scam artists. Give em the SR.com equivalent of sex offender status, a black mark that follows you everywhere you go, accessible to anyone with an internet connection.
I HAVE MORE DRUGS IN MY BODY THAN CHARLIE SHEEN. AND IT FEELS GOOD.

jmlstocks
Rep: +3,129
Locker Roommates
« Reply #52: September 25, 2012, 08:57:36 AM »
<sarcasm begins>What a shocker!!!</sarcasm ends>

Seriously, who in the conscious state of mind would have EVER believed those reviews? They were screaming at you - FAAAAKE! I am very surprised that there were actually legitimate users of this board who defended and believed those crooks. Come on, who even knew about some NLA Performance company before they started flooding these boards? Nobody knows this company, they only have 3000 likes on Facebook (most of them are probably fakes too), you can't buy their sh@#ty products anywhere but their teenage made website and amazon and ANYONE would believe that there would be up to 20 people reviewing their product EVERY DAY?! They don't even sell that many product to begin with and only about 1% of people would actually write a review.

If NLA owners had any brain at all, they would have did it smart, quietly leaving 1-2 reviews a week, building it up, instead of flooding the review section, peeing everyone off and making it incredibly suspicious.

My only remaining question is - WHY ARE THESE PRODUCTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR REVIEWS???? If this is not enough for the company to get banned from SR.COM, then I don't know what is. This is as bad as it can only get. False reviews, lies, flooding, fake forums topics/replies and etc. That's called - sabotage and needs to be punished with most punitive penalty possible - removing NLA from the website once and forever.

Thank you.

Thank you +
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

shinndigg
Rep: +2,217
Locker Roommates
« Reply #53: September 25, 2012, 08:59:15 AM »
Awesome! Justice is served! Good luck slinging your ya-yo on the street NLA.
"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." -Bo Jackson

"Straight cash homie" -Randy Moss

"There is no 'I' in team, but there's an 'I' in win." -Michael Jordan

AlphandOmega
Rep: +1,348
Locker Roommates
« Reply #54: September 25, 2012, 12:55:20 PM »
Ok I just saw their email they sent admin. So I take back everything I said earlier, and I will definitely not be buying anything from NLA.
"Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we."-Lee Haney

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker..."-Ronald Reagan

chefneilde
Rep: +1,591
Locker Roommates
« Reply #55: September 25, 2012, 02:31:34 PM »
Bout time
Kennedy put a man on the moon
Obama put men in the ladies room

AngryOldMan
Rep: +87
Locker Roommates
« Reply #56: September 25, 2012, 04:51:23 PM »
The Back Story:
  On May 8th I responded to a suspicious NLA product review as such....

So Cray...
  You man enough to admit you were wrong?

PS Yes, I have been waiting months for this to happen. And, yes I know, I need some more hobbies. ;D

Meh. Didn't realize my comment rustled your jimmies that much. Ultimately I was wrong regarding the source of reviews, however my impressions were based off my own interactions with the company. Yes this underhanded scheming makes NLA look horrendous, as it rightfully should, but it doesn't mean their products are poor. In all of my correspondence with guys from NLA they were polite, honest, looking for my input, and willing to spread their products around. What assumptions would you make? Also, you can't really call someone a "piece of scum" over this. Yeah it's shady as fark but... come on... it's internet supplement reviews. He's not from friggin Exxon or some ish man. He didn't cost anyone their pension or something. Good lord. You're ready to crucify the guy for dishonest marketing strategies.

So... in short... calm down. I'll try not to serve on any capitol trial juries since, as evidenced by my inability to uncover true intentions via e-mail, I am clearly an extremely poor judge of character. But really, if you think I owe you an apology for a post made over the internet in which I said... well... nothing aggressive at all (which is unlike me), then you might be the most sensitive person ever.

And Tommy is a mofuggin BOSS.

LOL This was way too much fun for me. Thanks for playing along Cray. I meant nothing personal. This whole NLA thing just got me kinda wound up. This (over the top) "I told you so" was just to blow off steam and start a little drama to possibly bring more attention to NLA's fraud. I knew these guys were BS artists right from the beginning. Glad to see how it panned out - even with the BS lawsuit threat. NEVER trust a businessman with no morals. They're usually just smooth con-men.

Glad to see Tommy nail them and good. I would hope this will act as a strong "warning shot" to other companies. The backlash is way worse than they can imagine.

joeflah13
Rep: +1,493
Locker Roommates
« Reply #57: September 25, 2012, 05:04:43 PM »
If I could give infinite +Reps to Admin, I would. This makes me feel secure in a medium like the internet where sketchy crap like this happens all the time. Good on ya Tom, solid detective work and way to look through the BS to find the truth.

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #58: September 27, 2012, 06:44:52 PM »
Additional evidence I forgot about:  Kevin was eager to hit the 30+ review limit to get his products up on the "Top Rated" list.

to:    supplementreviews.com@gmail.com
date:    Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM
subject:    SUPP-D

Andrew,

We are excited our product hit the 30 review mark!  Two things, when will it pop up on top rated supplements and additionally, what is the status with the t-blast and supp-d reviews, it has been a few months. 

Regards,
Kevin Gundersen
- Tommy

Jakeman6797
Rep: +68
Trust: 93%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #59: September 27, 2012, 06:48:21 PM »
Additional evidence I forgot about:  Kevin was eager to hit the 30+ review limit to get his products up on the "Top Rated" list.

to:    supplementreviews.com@gmail.com
date:    Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM
subject:    SUPP-D

Andrew,

We are excited our product hit the 30 review mark!  Two things, when will it pop up on top rated supplements and additionally, what is the status with the t-blast and supp-d reviews, it has been a few months. 

Regards,
Kevin Gundersen

hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

i honestly pity him
U.S. ARMY Infantry, HOOAH

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!