Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Nearly EVERY NLA PERFORMANCE review is FAKE. 100's of FAKE profiles discovered.

Read 36916 times

Reinger
Rep: +2,590
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: September 24, 2012, 05:26:27 PM »
_
It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not...

R.I.P. TK

line6reed
Rep: +3,154
« Reply #16: September 24, 2012, 05:27:36 PM »
The Back Story:
  On May 8th I responded to a suspicious NLA product review as such
"If I were going to try and spam SR.com I would do EXACTLY what you, JTello99, and BigTicket did.

All joined within the last 1 or 2 months. Gave great (but not perfect) reviews. List some little cons so it wouldn't look suspicious. Make sure to give reviews of other products, also.

The one thing I would NOT have done, let all 3 reviews land within 2 days.

My apologies if this really is legit, but it's hard to take at face value when the first 3 reviews of a brand new product land at the same time by new members. It just looks fishy to me."

Cray responded right away with:
  "You're being way too critical OldMan. NLA already got warned about posting fake reviews. This company is legit. I know one of their founders and he is a stellar guy. All of these reviews seem, to me at least, to be honest.

Calm down."

The Response:
  At this point, I think all reasonable people would agree that Cray owes me an apology, based on the recent events. Specifically, my concerns are:

"This company is legit." - They might make 1 legit product, but any company that does this is NOT legit.
"I know one of their founders and he is a stellar guy." - He is obviously a piece of scum.
"All of these reviews seem, to me at least, to be honest." - You seem to be very oblivious to basic facts. Please don't serve on any capitol trial juries.

"Calm down." - This one I will apologize for. I actually did cut NLA "some" slack after this event. Always trust your gut. My bad. I apologize to all of SR for calming down about NLA.

So Cray...
  You man enough to admit you were wrong?

PS Yes, I have been waiting months for this to happen. And, yes I know, I need some more hobbies. ;D

Old man why do you have crays name in your mouth? The past is the past no need to bring up drama. We should just all be glad that admin is doing the job of keeping our community legit.
Ladies how you broke? When you sitting on a million.

nofatchix
Rep: +627
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: September 24, 2012, 05:36:56 PM »
    BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
R.I.P. Tsunami2k "grandfather of HSB"

markmatt
Rep: +5
Trust: 15%
« Reply #18: September 24, 2012, 05:57:18 PM »
 :)

Thanks,  I did NOT trust the reviews anyway.  Everybody has been rating it a 10.  Nothing I have taken really deserves a 10 except for a few prohormones; let alone a natty test booster.

BigVida
Rep: +185
« Reply #19: September 24, 2012, 06:01:16 PM »
Great work guys, and quit all the flamewars man its childish. Crays actually right from what i hear, NLA seems to make legit products, anyone could have scammed the reviews singlehandedly, regardless if they're an employee of NLA
Where the **** is my IPhone charger? -Martin Luther King

...This mess is a place

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #20: September 24, 2012, 06:06:23 PM »
Great work guys, and quit all the flamewars man its childish. Crays actually right from what i hear, NLA seems to make legit products, anyone could have scammed the reviews singlehandedly, regardless if they're an employee of NLA

Agreed.  I was even telling everyone to cool it since the reviews appeared to have been generated from the letters that NLA claimed to have included in all the packages.  I was wrong.  They did a really good job hiding it until now.
- Tommy

jmlstocks
Rep: +3,129
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: September 24, 2012, 06:22:43 PM »
Sorry, but I have to say this:

1. I told you so
2. I told you so
3. I told you so
4. I told you so
5. I told you so.........I could really have some fun with this.

It wasn't just me, there are several other members who have been saying this for awhile now, here's a GIANT virtual pat on the back to all of us 8)

BTW: Nice detective work Tommy!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:33:26 PM by jmlstocks »
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

Daloof911
Rep: +630
Locker Roommates
« Reply #22: September 24, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
That's pretty hardcore sleuthing dude. So was that related at all to the guy who spammed the forum with his "TRY NLA, ITS THE BEST!" B.S.?

jmlstocks
Rep: +3,129
Locker Roommates
« Reply #23: September 24, 2012, 06:45:48 PM »
That's pretty hardcore sleuthing dude. So was that related at all to the guy who spammed the forum with his "TRY NLA, ITS THE BEST!" B.S.?

That was NLA's attempt to make us all feel sorry for them, like all of us were out to get them
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: September 24, 2012, 06:46:57 PM »
Wow...that's all I got.
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

ironajax
Rep: +199
Locker Roommates
« Reply #25: September 24, 2012, 06:54:48 PM »
Sorry, but I have to say this:

1. I told you so
2. I told you so
3. I told you so
4. I told you so
5. I told you so.........I could really have some fun with this.

It wasn't just me, there are several other members who have been saying this for awhile now, here's a GIANT virtual pat on the back to all of us 8)

BTW: Nice detective work Tommy!

^^^^^^^this, all the way.
Damn fine work admin, finally nailing those lowlifes to the wall.
I HAVE MORE DRUGS IN MY BODY THAN CHARLIE SHEEN. AND IT FEELS GOOD.

bababa
Rep: +38
Trust: 49%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #26: September 24, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »
Obama out.
Romney out.
Admin in!

Cray
Rep: +4,183
Locker Roommates
« Reply #27: September 24, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »
The Back Story:
  On May 8th I responded to a suspicious NLA product review as such....

So Cray...
  You man enough to admit you were wrong?

PS Yes, I have been waiting months for this to happen. And, yes I know, I need some more hobbies. ;D

Meh. Didn't realize my comment rustled your jimmies that much. Ultimately I was wrong regarding the source of reviews, however my impressions were based off my own interactions with the company. Yes this underhanded scheming makes NLA look horrendous, as it rightfully should, but it doesn't mean their products are poor. In all of my correspondence with guys from NLA they were polite, honest, looking for my input, and willing to spread their products around. What assumptions would you make? Also, you can't really call someone a "piece of scum" over this. Yeah it's shady as fark but... come on... it's internet supplement reviews. He's not from friggin Exxon or some ish man. He didn't cost anyone their pension or something. Good lord. You're ready to crucify the guy for dishonest marketing strategies.

So... in short... calm down. I'll try not to serve on any capitol trial juries since, as evidenced by my inability to uncover true intentions via e-mail, I am clearly an extremely poor judge of character. But really, if you think I owe you an apology for a post made over the internet in which I said... well... nothing aggressive at all (which is unlike me), then you might be the most sensitive person ever.

And Tommy is a mofuggin BOSS.
The creator of HSB and forever a Bro. RIP T2K.

"Better to die on your feet than live on your knees." - Courage Wolf
"Don't be a hoe, do some research bro." - Mooselini

ophydian
Rep: +65
Trust: 82%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #28: September 24, 2012, 07:05:42 PM »
I am glad you took some time to look over the data and connect the dots. For a lot of us its hard to take someone's word for it esp when they have been caught before. They got a little over confident with their rouse and took most of everyone on this site as fools. I wouldn't be surprised if you get an E-mail from one of the owners stating that he had been mislead by his partner and now have split ways or bought him out or a lawsuit etc etc to save some sort of face. This would be the typical next step.

They were better off just letting CER program do its things and be labeled as a decent T-booster/Pre-workout. Now this will spread all over the net.

Good work.

IamAlex
Rep: +1,086
Locker Roommates
« Reply #29: September 24, 2012, 07:08:15 PM »
Im gonna have to side with Cray. Yeah, faking reviews is cheap and lame, but in the dealings I've had with Kevin he seems very professional and polite. Plus they're making some great product...

But this whole fake reviews thing is unacceptable. C'mon Kevin.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!