Backfatattac's Lecheek OxyECA Black Log To Destroy His Back Fat!

Read 1410 times

backfatattac
Posts: 78
First I need to say thank you to SSGdimsmash and Lecheek Nutrition for giving me the chance to log OxyECA Black.

I received my bottle of this weeks ago but happened to at the same time injury my knee. I actually thought I had fractured my kneecap but avoided going to the doctor and just tried to let it rest.  I wasn't able to walk very well for the first couple of weeks which meant no training for me for several weeks.  My knee is starting to feel better and after a couple days of light training I have decided to go full swing into a cut in order to destroy the fat I had gained while sitting around not able to do much.  I am normally around 155-165 pounds depending on how close to a competition I am (I cut down to 145 to compete) but right now due to having to take almost a month off and not being able to train at all I am a soft 175.

The basics of my diet will to consist of chicken breast, salmon, tuna, lots of fruits and veggies, whole grain oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa and no processed foods. (if it comes in a brightly colored package and has a cartoon character on it I'm not eating it.)

My stack is fairly basic right now:
Lecheek - OxyECA Black
Q5 Labs - Joint Armor
Optimum Nutrition - Micronize Creatine
Bodystrong - Beta Alanine
Muscle Pharm - Re-Con
ZMA (while I cycle off of Lecheek's Mass HGH)
Dymatize - Elite Whey Protein Isolate
Caffeine (mostly from coffee but I drink a ton of it)

Training :

This is where I will probably differ from the rest of the members who were selected to log this.  I don't lift weights (please don't hold that against me). Weight lifting has just never been something I have been able to get excited about.  However, what does excite me is my ability to toss people on their heads and break their limbs.  I teach, compete, and train in Jiu Jitsu, Russian Combat Sambo, and Judo.  I train between 3-5 days a week and classes normally last about 1-2 hours.  On top of those classes I also do several HIIT body weight circuits throughout the week.  These normally last about 10-20 minutes and are far from easy. So with me having been injured it effectively took away my ability to train or do much of anything in regards to the way I am use to training (maybe you weight lifters have an advantage here) so that being said I lost muscle and gained fat.  I had cycled off of most of my supps when I got injured so that I wasn't just making my pee more expensive.  So the timing of running this cut is perfect.

Goals:
Fairly straight forward....destroy the fat that showed its ugly head when I got injured.  I am going to run OxyECA Black exactly according to the label, 2 days a week. Once upon waking up and another in the early afternoon. Once again, thanks to SSGdimsmash and Lecheek Nutrition for allowing me to log this.

SSGdimsmash
Posts: 2102
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: September 16, 2012, 09:03:03 AM »
Oh yeah I'm in.  Keep an eye on the knee man. That can go real bad fast.
My log covering DAA+Erase, USPlabs Compound 20, and AI's HGH PRO

lecheek
Posts: 96
« Reply #2: September 16, 2012, 09:06:10 AM »
Kill it brother!

backfatattac
Posts: 78
« Reply #3: September 16, 2012, 09:20:20 AM »
Thanks guys, I have been looking after the knee for sure. Russian Sambo is primarily leg locks so I have been taking it easy on that one. My training partners have been nice enough not to knee bar or heel hook me.

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!