Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

JoeFlah Bulking with the Basics (Feb 9th to May 4th)

Read 229533 times

joeflah13
Rep: +1,493
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #705: June 21, 2013, 09:55:34 PM »
GOOD LAWD!

These PRRS Power workouts are long and grueling! I followed up a full day at work (rain delay and all that comes with that at Wrigley Field) with Shoulders, Triceps, and Biceps. I think it took right around 2 hours, thanks to the 4 minute rest periods between sets. I don't really work up a sweat, it just feels like I got smashed with a sledge hammer lol. I only got 3 exercises per bodypart in, which would normally take an hour to 75 minutes tops. But Power week is a real test of intestinal fortitude, and y'all already know... I'm bout that life! Lol

Speaking of BOUT THAT LIFE: Beta-Stim was impressive as all hell today! I took plenty of video (you guys are going to laugh at where I end up in this video) and it should be all edited and posted in the thread I made for the Beta-Stim release the other day. Quick recap: the energy was definitely ramped up from the last sample I took, appetite suppression was on point, and there was a period of time right after my fasted cardio all the way until work started where my mood was so good it could only be described as euphoric. I'm REALLY digging this STUFF and wouldn't mind one bit if this was the final formula.

I usually take a stimulant upon waking before fasted cardio (currently OxyElite Powder) and then a little later I have a cup of coffee in my Accelerator Shake (CBL thing, caffeine/mct oil/whey isolate). I just used two caps of Beta-Stim instead of doubling up like I usually do and I'm impressed with how long the Beta-Stim lasted! I felt the appetite suppression and stim effects (energy/mental acuity/mood) until around 3 pm, and I took the pills just before 8 am. That's a solid 7 hour block of DOIN WORK!

I also like that the energy is a steady rise and fall, no crash at all. And honestly, afterwords, I felt better coming down from 2 Beta-Stim than that double dose of stims I usually take. I felt like I was above my normal baseline of energy even at 7 pm when I was on the bus going from work to the gym.

I adore Beta-Stim so far, and I hope everyone who gets the trial (again, more details soon) likes it as much as I do!

Alright, back to the workout.

Friday - Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps (Because errbody gets down on Friday!)
*4 second negatives, 3-4 minute rest between sets, explosive contractions

Hammer Shoulder Press
180 x 6
180 x 5
180 x 4
180 x 4

CG Smith Machine Bench
+140 x 5
+150 x 4
+150 x 4
+150 x 3

Barbell Curls
85 x 4
85 x 4
85 x 4
85 x 4

Iso Cable Side Raises
30 x 5
30 x 5
30 x 4
30 x 4

Weighted Dip Machines (First 2 sets: Hammer, Second 2: Hoist)
+180 x 6
+200 x 4 (even though I hit the rep range, none of the reps felt right. Even seated I was using way too much leg action to gain leverage)
11 x 7
13 x 5

DB Preacher Curls
30 x 4
30 x 4
30 x 4
30 x 3

Rear Delt Cable Flyes
35 x 6
35 x 6
40 x 5
40 x 5

EZ Tricep Extensions
72.5 x 4
72.5 x 4
72.5 x 4
72.5 x 4

EZ Cable Curls
57.5 x 5
57.5 x 5
57.5 x 4
57.5 x 5

MARATHON, but rewarding. I defeated this workout, but it wasn't easy. And now for some cake and ice cream! I love backloading!

Side note, I can already see/feel a noticeable difference in my body comp after using iLoad for only a few days. I'll take measurements and pictures soon, I promise.

Like I said earlier, check back to the company thread in the coming days for my full video review on Beta-Stim!!!

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #706: June 23, 2013, 07:39:12 PM »
POWER WEEK IS OVER!!! CELEBRATE!!! WOOOO!!!!

Sunday: Quads/Calves/Abs
Front Squats
185 x 4
185 x 4
185 x 4
185 x 4

Hack Squats
+180 x 7
+230 x 5
+230 x 5
+230 x 5

Narrow Leg Press
+540 x 6
+630 x 4
+630 x 4
+630 x 4

Leg Extensions
Regular: 170 x 4 (this machine sucks balls)
Hoist (not much better, but at least I can reach the damn grips and get a good contraction): 13 x 5
13 x 5
13 x 4

Calf Raise Machine
290 x 6
300 x 4
300 x 4
300 x 3

Ab Machine
50 x 5
50 x 4
50 x 4
50 x 4

Heavy compounds with 4 second negatives are a real gut check. I'm glad that power week is over, now on to Rep Range!

Should be closer to a normal length workout for me this week, since rep tempo is two seconds up and down with a 1 second hold at contraction, and also because I'll be doing less sets with shorter rest periods. Combine all three and my 2+ hour marathons should make their way back down to 1 hour and change.

I most definitely earned my Backload tonight! Box of cookies here I come!

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #707: June 25, 2013, 09:03:36 AM »
I'm hungover from sheer joy, I didn't even drink last night lol.

I seriously have run out of words to describe how incredible/ridiculous/outright epic those last 1:16 seconds were in the Hawks game last night. That team is the reason why I still believe in miracles, especially when it comes to sports. In a (Chicago sports) world where I have been lead on countless times by incredibly hot starts and sky high hopes, only to see them crushed and dragged through the mud, these Blackhawks have actually followed through. Not once, but twice in the past four years. It's like they're living out a movie script, and every time there's a happy ending... Well, almost every time lol. It just doesn't seem real...

They spoil us as Chicago fans, and I really hope none of us (Hawks fans) ever take that for granted. Because we're Chicago, dammit, and we deserve one of the world's finest teams in the world's finest city! And in a city that still reveres the 1985 Bears as Gods, this city will treat this team right for posterity. They might as well start figuring out where to put the Kane and Toews statues at the UC for when they retire lol.

Alright, enough of the emotion. 

Measurements first, haven't updated them in a while. This batch was strange...

Measurements (+/-)
Chest: 40 3/8" (-1/4")
Waist: 32 1/4" (+1/2")
Bis: 14 3/4" (+1/8")
Fores: 12" (+/- 0")
Quads: 22 7/8" (-1/8")
Calves: 14 3/8" (+1/4")
Weight: 171 lbs (+5 lbs)

This is really really strange. Bis and calves got bigger, but so did my waistline. Chest and quads went down... Not even sure where to attack this one but I'll try to provide some reasoning. I'm guessing bis and calves got bigger from more direct stimulation. Chest going down is nbd for now, it usually fluctuates from 40" to 41" anyways. My quads... they've seriously been losing size since April, slowly but surely. I might need to reintroduce split squats to my routine and hope my back can hold up.

I figured my weight and waist would decrease if anything because of the morning cardio I've implemented... But I think my waist is a bit of a false reading. I feel bloated a lot and lets just say my bathroom visits are far from regular or consistent. I'm either not going for a day or two, or I'm replicating a volcano. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the amount of AstraGin I'm taking in... I'm having some throughout the day with the 1/3 scoops of Iso Trop, then postworkout I'm getting it with the Stacked NO and full scoop of Iso Trop. Lava, if you read this, did you ever notice any stomach pains with AstraGin? I can't remember if you mentioned it in your review or not off the top of my head.

Anyways, as I work my way through that, at least I'll have fun during rep range week! Yesterday's workout was awesome, and pleasantly fast! Hahahah just over an hour like I expected, and the 2/1/2/1 tempo really has you focusing on the movement and mind/muscle connection vs. how much weight you're actually moving. I had no problem taking 5-10 lbs off each lift to really nail solid tempo, contractions, and rep ranges. I felt an AWESOME chest and lat pump.

Monday - Rep Range Chest/Lats
Dumbbell Bench (2 x 7-9)
80 x 8
80 x 6

Lat Pulldowns (2 x 7-9)
140 x 7
140 x 7

Incline Hammer Press (2 x 10-12)
160 x 10
160 x 9

Seated Underhand Cable Rows (2 x 10-12)
120 x 10
120 x 9

Hammer Leverage Press (2 x 13-15)
180 x 13
180 x 12

Low Hammer Row (2 x 13-15)
90 x 13
90 x 11

Free Motion Cable Flyes (2 x 16-20)
50 x 16
45 x 17

Close Grip Magnum Rows (2 x 16-20)
50 x 13
40 x 15

I honestly can't wait until shoulders/tris/bis lol. The pump is going to be ridiculous!!!

Backloaded with half a dozen donuts (~200 carbs) and a glass of rice milk. Was still really hungry and had about 100 g carbs to spare but I got caught up in celebrating the Hawks with my neighbors and didn't have time to eat. Oh well, next backload will just have to make up for it  ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:15:14 AM by joeflah13 »

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #708: June 26, 2013, 09:21:37 PM »
Wednesday - Rep Range Hamstrings/Calves/Abs
*2/1/2/1 tempo, 2-3 minutes rest

DB RDLs (2 x 7-9)
105 x 10
110 x 7

Squat Machine Calf Raises (2 x 7-9)
+400 x 11
+450 x 9

Lying Leg Curls (2 x 10-12)
130 x 2/90 x 8
80 x 10

Ab Machine (2 x 7-9)
50 x 8
50 x 8

Wide/High Stance Leg Press (2 x 13-15)
+500 x 10 (forgot I was supposed to hit a higher rep range, was going to do these second but people were using both leg presses. Merp.)
+500 x 10

Seated Calf Raises (2 x 13-15)
100 x 7/90 x 4
80 x 11

Hoist Leg Curls (2 x 16-20)
10 x 10
8 x 10
6 x 20

Knee Raises (2 x 13-15)

Just over an hour. Really strange mood today. I'm running out of patience with CBL, I'm definitely gaining weight in all the wrong places. The Ultra Low Carb portions of my day are so depressing and monotonous, and the Backloads are getting painful to fully eat. I literally was laid up for about 30 minutes in sheer pain from eating enough to get 300 g carbs in me during one meal.

The science is undeniable, and I'm doing everything by the book (or so I would like to think). I'm giving CBL every last chance to work, so I'm going to stick with it for now. I'm not a quitter, never have been, never will be. I'm just going to keep grinding, but just just say I'm keeping a keen eye and a short leash on CBL for now.

ron
Rep: +5,387
Locker Roommates
« Reply #709: June 26, 2013, 10:14:58 PM »
I certainly understand keeping CBL of a short leash.  You really have to monitor your body composition closely and be willing to make changes as the program is quite vague on the specifics that can plague every individual.  I have found a pretty easy way to get my post workout 300g of simple carbs in while keeping my fat low and I think for certain people, myself included, this is key.  The trick for me is sweet cereals and white bread.  It is not overly filling, bloating, sweet or fatty.  I wake up each morning quite lean with the flattest stomach I've ever had.

I was unable to get my body comp analyzer results today so I will have to wait until next Wednesday, but for now I will stay the course just to see what my results are.  If the results are unfavorable I will make another change, but I honestly want to give CBL a solid 2 months, not including the prep phase, before passing judgment.
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #710: June 27, 2013, 11:07:52 AM »
Yeah Ron I'm giving it every last chance and making every tweak possible to try to pass judgment fairly. Now I'm going to drop OxyElite Pro and any preworkouts completely in favor of black coffee. Also gone are the 1/3 scoops of Iso Trop, hydrolyzed whey has a greater impact on insulin than the whey isolate kiefer recommends. I'm talking bare bones here, exactly what the book prescribes and not much else. I'm also toying with my food choices on my backloads so that its cleaner and less painful to eat lol

My life's been so crazy at the moment so I'm sorry I haven't been able to check in on your log Ron. Same goes for you Lava. I gain a lot of valuable insight and if nothing else jumping off points for ways to possibly optimize CBL. Hopefully my life calms down a bit so I can really nail down a plan that works because once I get a routine I have no problem sticking to it.

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #711: June 28, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »
Fellow CBLers, read this, learn from my mistakes:

http://athlete.io/forum/index.php?topic=14221.0

Always learning.

Longer update later. Peace for now bros.

lava135
Rep: +7,017
Locker Roommates
« Reply #712: June 28, 2013, 12:26:34 PM »
Thanks for the info Joe.  Btw, you kinda take OCD to a whole new level.   ;)
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"Before you try variety, own simplicity." -- Eric Cressey

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #713: June 28, 2013, 12:49:31 PM »
I have to say...I TOLD U SO!!! (pertaining to the psyllium husk)

Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

lava135
Rep: +7,017
Locker Roommates
« Reply #714: June 28, 2013, 01:12:26 PM »
All joking aside, I will share what I'm currently doing.  Is it CBL or not - I don't know, but I have shed all the weight I gained and I'm 1 lb under my weight at the end of my prep phase.  Keep in mind 2 things that are unique to me - I recently learned that I have a medical condition that is resulting in impaired glucose processing.  I am on cycle.

I'm training totally fasted with a pwo and then an amino supp + Bio-Gro as my intra.  Post is leucine + 2 scoops Pro Antium+ skim milk + Nestles quick + Bio-Gro.  Lunch is a salad +grilled chicken breast + raw veggies and about 1/2-3/4 cup of a veggie based carb in my salad - garbanzos, lentils, soy beans, black eyed peas, barley, kamut - (whatever I have cooked up or fresh on hand).  Salad dressing is Bragg's Healthy Vinaigrette.  Depending on activity levels I will keep 2 hard boiled eggs and a whey like USP OxyEliteProtein or Isotropic Max on hand so I can mix it in water, but I'll go by feel on whether or not I need them.  Usually I consume 1-2 servings of some type of BCAA or amino product - Modern BCAA+, Compete, Advanced Protocol during the day to fight the heat and keep me going.  When I get home I'll have a shake around 1700 - I usually use my Syntrax or MF or OEProtein mixed in coconut milk.  Dinner is around 1900 and is pretty CBL oriented - London Broil, grilled fish or chicken plus a heavy carb source like 3 redskin or sweet potatoes, fries or rice, whatever I'm in the mood for plus steamed or grilled veggies and a salad.  Or I'll just have a Freschetta thin crust pizza and salad.  It's a pretty big meal.  Then before bed I'll either have a Pro-Antium shake or casein+Bio-Gro with coconut milk or a bowl of cereal with milk and an Isotropic+Bio-Gro shake with water.  Or I'll fry up 2-3 eggs and have a shake with that.  

I've basically kept the same carb intake philosophy of CBL but I've taken carb amounts and GI down to levels that are more manageable for my body to process.  I've cut down the amount of carbs pwo and added about 30-40g of complex carbs at lunch, but other than that my evening meals are still my main carbs refeeds, just at lower levels.  I've also abandoned all attempts at obsessing over calories and macros (although i certainly have a fairly solid grasp of what I'm consuming since I tend to repeat meals using foods that I know the macro counts on).  I occasionally will plug a day into MyFitnessPal and I'm always within 5% of where I thought I was at the end of the day.  

But the real result is that I'm achieving what I've been after - I'm dropping BF but my strength is incredibly elevated even though I'm at maintenance.  How much of that is the hdrol - I can't say for sure; but I'm way early in my cycle so I've got to think its not all the hdrol.  If push came to shove I'd define this as just normal eating to support my body's needs - it's neither clean nor dirty; in fact its a mix of foods that encompass both groups.  However, the evening carb routine is purely CBL as its heart and I think that has a big effect because I've eaten this way before with just "clean" or complex carbs and not had these kinds of results.  So I ask myself the question, is it simply enough to have that last bowl of cereal, milk and a shake before going to bed to reap a good portion of the CBL benefits?  Food for thought but like I said, it seems to be working for me and I can't help but think that my cortisol levels have dropped simply by no longer obsessing over something that should be very pleasurable - eating!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 01:14:10 PM by lava135 »
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"Before you try variety, own simplicity." -- Eric Cressey

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #715: June 28, 2013, 08:13:57 PM »
@kevO: Hahah yeah man, you sure did! I cut my intake in half when you mentioned it, and then as of a day or two ago I cut it out completely. Both times, the bloating when down a bit. Now it's very minimal around my midsection. Thanks for the heads up man.

@Lava: I really do take OCD to the next level hahaha why just be regular OCD, right?  ;D

Hearing your regimen is interesting. Definitely diverging from CBL a bit, but it's awesome that you can dial in your diet and supplement protocol based on what you "feel" is right. For instance, shifting those 30-40 g complex carbs to the lunchtime period had to come from something you noticed, because it's not a direct suggestion obviously. And as long as the bodyfat is trending in the negative direction and the strength in the positive, if it ain't broke...

One thing I've learned along the way like you is to ditch counting calories in favor of counting macros. The fat and protein totals are far more important. I'm not willing to dabble with the carb numbers just yet like you have; now that I'm refining my backloading I want to give that a shot for a while first before tampering.

But that is an awesome point you make about cortisol, I know you mean it kinda in jest but it has merit! I mean, I do stress a fair bit about food, but it should be pleasurable. Especially eating it lol. I think this new version of CBL I'm going to start, a more "to the book" version, it's going to make my life way easier. It seems much more streamlined than I was making it.

Speaking of that, here's what my days will roughly look like from now on, both the ULC days and workout days. Workout days first:

0730: Wake Up - 2 Cups Black Coffee + 1 Tbsp MCT Oil (14 g fat)
0930: Just over 1 Cup of Black Coffee (to help stave off hunger and keep fat burning)
1100: Meal #1 - Digestive Enzymes, 2.25 g Fish Oil, 5 g Creatine, 16 g fat/29 g protein/1 serving Fibrous Veggies
1330: Meal #2 - 2.25 g Fish Oil, 5 g Creatine, 16 g fat/29 g protein/1 serving Fibrous Veggies
1645: Preworkout, 2 Cups Black Coffee + 1 Tbsp MCT Oil (14 g fat)
1715: Train
1930: About 30 Minutes Postworkout - 1 ILoad, 6 Stacked NO, 40 g Dextrose, 27 g Hydro Whey, 5 g Creatine, 5 g Leucine, 4 g Beta Alanine
2030: About 60 Minutes After Shake - Digestive Enzymes, 1 ILoad, 27 g Hydro Whey, 5 g Creatine, 5 g Leucine, 300 g carbs/55 g fat in Backload, 2.25 g Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin
2130: About 60 Minutes After Meal - 1 ILoad, 2 Scoops Pro Antium (8 g fat/18 g carbs/58 g protein/10 g creatine), 40 g Dextrose, 5 g Leucine
0030: Sleep

ULC Days (Much Easier)

0730: Wake Up, 2 Cups Coffee + 1 Tbsp MCT Oil (14 g fat)
0800: HIIT Sprints
0930: Black Coffee (as needed) + 1 Tbsp MCT Oil (14 g fat)
1100: Meal #1 - Digestive Enzymes, 10 g Creatine, 2.25 g Fish Oil, 31 g fat/57 g protein/1 serving Fibrous Veggies
1600: Meal #2 - Same as #1
2100: Meal #3 - Same as #1, Plus Multi Vitamin
0030: Sleep

BOOM. Many changes. The most notable would be upping my fat content throughout the day and adding more feedings during my backload. I remember questioning Ron on why he spiked his insulin multiple times during his backload, so Ron, if you're reading, my bad man lol. My questioning was off base. Spiking your insulin multiple times not only supports recovery but improves your body's ability to utilize carbs in the following days (I believe that's the reasoning in the book).

I also figured out how to work fattier foods into the backload: have them near the end. Since I have 3 feedings per backload now, I'll save any fats (fish oil, for instance, or maybe pizza if I'm feeling like a gooey carb source for that day) for the end of the second feeding. I also switched the Pro Antium from the 1st shake to the 3rd shake because of it's fat content. Reason: you don't want the fat and sugar to be hitting your system at the same time, that will lead to some fat gain. If you were to have fat in your first backload meal, it would be hitting your system right about when your taking in your final carb filled feeding for the night. Therefore, the fat would be hitting your system along with an insulin spike. No bueno. Leave the fat until later and it won't be hitting your system until around bed time, far after your insulin levels have subsided following successive spikes.

Those are the major changes, and I'm sure a few more tweaks are to come. But for now, I'm going to stick with 130 g fat/170 g protein per day. On ULC days, <30 g usable carbs throughout the day, on workout days, <30 g usable carbs throughout the first half of the day and 300-400 g High GI carbs in my backloads. Voila.

In other news, here was my workout from today.

Friday - Rep Range Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps
Hammer Shoulder Press (2 x 7-9)
180 x 6
160 x 6

Triceps Weighted Dips (2 x 7-9)
+25 x 9
+25 x 7

Barbell Curls (2 x 7-9)
75 x 7
75 x 7

Free Motion Side Raises (2 x 10-12)
20 x 12
20 x 12

EZ Skull Crushers (2 x 10-12)
50 x 13
50 x 11

Incline DB Curls (2 x 10-12)
25 x 10
25 x 10

Rear Delt Machine Flyes (2 x 13-15)
60 x 10
50 x 14

EZ Cable Extensions (2 x 13-15)
50 x 13
50 x 12

Rope Cable Curls (2 x 13-15)
42.5 x 11
35 x 13

Cable Shoulder Press (2 x 16-20)
35 x 16
35 x 16

Lying Cable Iso Extensions (2 x 16-20)
15 x 3/10 x 13
10 x 13

Iso Cable Curls (2 x 16-20)
15 x 16
15 x 18

This one took a little long because of the increased amount of isolation work. But HOLY PUMP BATMAN. The slow controlled reps made for one hell of a mind-muscle connection. I was seriously in a zone the entire time, really squeezing out every contraction. I'm going to feel the poo out of these DOMS tomorrow hahahah.

That should be all for now, hate to leave you all with so little detail  ;)

RiseAboveIt
Rep: +272
Locker Roommates
« Reply #716: June 28, 2013, 08:20:49 PM »
foo that noise. CBL is to complex for me  :D

Kudos to you though!

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #717: June 28, 2013, 10:59:23 PM »
Good to hear some clarity come through all this CBL insanity finally lol...
Sometimes making things as simple as possible reaps the biggest rewards in the end.
Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #718: June 29, 2013, 07:50:39 AM »
@Rise: Hahah yeah man CBL is a clusterf*** especially if you're the king of ocd like me. But I just want to reap the benefits so badly. And eat tasty poo lol

@Kev: Yeah man back to basics can do a lot of good in almost any facet of bodybuilding. Sometimes you overthink training when all you need to do is go back to grabbing heavy barbells and deadlifting, squating, benching, and overhead pressing. Same with this diet, even though there are guidelines. Once you layout the guidelines, its pretty simple.

sdunlimited
Rep: +2,012
Locker Roommates
« Reply #719: June 29, 2013, 08:04:45 AM »
@Rise: Hahah yeah man CBL is a clusterf*** especially if you're the king of ocd like me. But I just want to reap the benefits so badly. And eat tasty poo lol

@Kev: Yeah man back to basics can do a lot of good in almost any facet of bodybuilding. Sometimes you overthink training when all you need to do is go back to grabbing heavy barbells and deadlifting, squating, benching, and overhead pressing. Same with this diet, even though there are guidelines. Once you layout the guidelines, its pretty simple.

Definitely a lot to be said about back to basics.  I enjoy following CBL for the ease that it fits into my daily schedule and my tendencies to be a binge eater.  However, something I found this week is that the best results I've seen so far with respect to fat loss have come from what...?  Multiple morning HIIT sessions coupled with evening workouts and additional HIIT sessions.  Genius, huh?  My daily caloric deficit has ended up being anywhere between 400-800cals based on how much I can eat.  

As has been noted in multiple other threads, there really doesn't seem to be any miracle diet plan per se, but rather the miracle comes from compliance with the eating plan.  Effectively run a deficit, lose fat.  Consume more than you need, gain weight.  Adjust macros to help optimize.  

If nothing else, CBL seems to show that the 'anabolic window' is open much longer than some assume and meal timing doesn't affect a whole heck of a lot.  

Might've just rambled there...carry on.

;D

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!