Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

JoeFlah Bulking with the Basics (Feb 9th to May 4th)

Read 229534 times

jmlstocks
Rep: +3,129
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #675: June 10, 2013, 09:55:50 PM »
Damn Joe, how do you boys in Chicago get so lucky?  ;D

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/jamarcus-russell-chicago-bears-203615516.html

Its about time they get somebody in there better than Cutler :-*
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

RobertMc1982
Rep: +688
Locker Roommates
« Reply #676: June 11, 2013, 02:50:28 PM »
Yeah buddy!!
Date of profile pic: 7/13/18

Clipper83
Rep: +4,424
Locker Roommates
« Reply #677: June 11, 2013, 02:58:44 PM »
Hey joe thanks for those samples! The RCSS pro antium is def. next on my list to buy.
If you can't explain it using simple words, you don't understand it well enough.

joeflah13
Rep: +1,493
Locker Roommates
« Reply #678: June 12, 2013, 06:15:21 AM »
@JML: (-____-) lol Cutler is about to throw for 4000 yrds/25 TDs this year. Book it.

@Rob: Hahahah that's hilarious! I also saw one that was like "I don't always lift heavy weights... oh wait, yes I do" hahahahah

@Clip: NP man glad u enjoyed the goodies. Pro Antium continues to take SR by storm!

I'm 100% sick at this point but I feel like I'm already getting over it. Work and lower body ahead of me today beforw the Hawks game tonight, YEAH BUDDY!

Also, worth noting, I've only been of Tribustol for a day bit I was noticeably less of a dbag yesterday even while low carbing lol maybe just a placebo affect so far but ill keep my eye on that.

ron
Rep: +5,387
Locker Roommates
« Reply #679: June 12, 2013, 06:22:36 AM »
Take it easy for a while and get well soon.
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Locker Roommates
« Reply #680: June 12, 2013, 07:26:27 AM »
@JML: (-____-) lol Cutler is about to throw for 4000 yrds/25 TDs this year. Book it.

25tds, but also 32INTs.
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

jmlstocks
Locker Roommates
« Reply #681: June 12, 2013, 11:10:51 AM »

25tds, but also 32INTs.

.............and choke come playoff time :P
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #682: June 13, 2013, 10:49:31 AM »
@Ron: Thanks for the concern bud, I think I kicked the worst of it by now but now I have another problem to deal with... more on that later.

@Deum and JML: All I hear is hate! He finally has more than one target and a line to keep him I'm his feet.  And choke in the playoffs? He's not Tony Romo lol. The only time he's ever been to the playoffs with the bears he took them to the nfc championship game with a horse poo offense. All the other years he got injured, had an even worse offense around him, or both. This year we'll finally see what he can do.

Alright, since there was a "severe weather alert" for Chicago yesterday, my mom overreacted and picked me up from work and rushed me home instead of me going straight from work to the gym like usual. So I decided to use my weights at home for the first time in over a year to get a leg day in. I don't have too much weight down there so I used really high rep ranges and drop sets mostly.

I led off the lift with deadlifts though. I hit two sets of 275 x 12 but then felt my back tense up and completely lock on me. Stretched out and went back for a third set but I had nothing to give. My back completely tightened up so I moved on to pump work and even skipped the front squats I wanted to do.

I looked in the mirror later that day and it looked like my lower body and my torso were pointing two different ways at the same time. My guess is spasms to protect my previously herniated discs in my lower back (has happened before). Thankfully no nerve pain but my back is killing me right now. Sufficed to say I'm skipping my next leg day...

I'm going to have to take a lot of precautions with my back from now on, I can't keep pushing it to the brink like this. The last thing I need is to re herniate the disc.

The Blackhawks made sure my night wasnt a total failure lol OMFG triple overtime I'm game one... this series is going to be epic!!!!

lava135
Rep: +7,017
Locker Roommates
« Reply #683: June 13, 2013, 10:51:48 AM »
definitely looks that way (epic)!
"Luck is the last dying chance of those that wish to believe that winning can happen by accident.  Sweat, on the other hand, are for those who know it's a choice."  Author Unknown

"Before you try variety, own simplicity." -- Eric Cressey

ron
Rep: +5,387
Locker Roommates
« Reply #684: June 13, 2013, 11:08:19 AM »
Damn joe that sounds awful.
Hope its not serious.  When was the last time you saw a chiropractor? 
The path of the righteous body builder is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the jealous and the tyranny of greedy supplement manufacturers. Blessed is he who, in the name of health and fitness, shepherds the weak through the valley of supplement darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper.

Frankiemusc
Rep: +3,789
Locker Roommates
« Reply #685: June 13, 2013, 11:23:18 AM »
I have been there before with the backs spasms and herniated disc.

You guys have to take it easy, especially u younglings.
There’s no wrong time to do the right thing

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #686: June 13, 2013, 05:17:28 PM »
@Lava: I have a feeling this is going to go 7, and I have absolutely no problems with that!

@Ron: Yeah it's pretty rough. I haven't seen my chiro in a good long while, but I'm planning on going tomorrow. I always remember seeing former Astros pitcher Roy Oswalt walking down the tunnel towards a dugout one day and he just looked like he was walking in two directions at once. Lower back problems derailed his career and it's just painful to watch and feel.

@Frankie: Yeah man I'm going to really lay off now and take every possible precaution necessary to make sure my back doesn't give out on me while I'm still in my twenties.

jmlstocks
Locker Roommates
« Reply #687: June 13, 2013, 07:05:18 PM »
@Ron: Thanks for the concern bud, I think I kicked the worst of it by now but now I have another problem to deal with... more on that later.

@Deum and JML: All I hear is hate! He finally has more than one target and a line to keep him I'm his feet.  And choke in the playoffs? He's not Tony Romo lol. The only time he's ever been to the playoffs with the bears he took them to the nfc championship game with a horse poo offense. All the other years he got injured, had an even worse offense around him, or both. This year we'll finally see what he can do.

Alright, since there was a "severe weather alert" for Chicago yesterday, my mom overreacted and picked me up from work and rushed me home instead of me going straight from work to the gym like usual. So I decided to use my weights at home for the first time in over a year to get a leg day in. I don't have too much weight down there so I used really high rep ranges and drop sets mostly.

I led off the lift with deadlifts though. I hit two sets of 275 x 12 but then felt my back tense up and completely lock on me. Stretched out and went back for a third set but I had nothing to give. My back completely tightened up so I moved on to pump work and even skipped the front squats I wanted to do.

I looked in the mirror later that day and it looked like my lower body and my torso were pointing two different ways at the same time. My guess is spasms to protect my previously herniated discs in my lower back (has happened before). Thankfully no nerve pain but my back is killing me right now. Sufficed to say I'm skipping my next leg day...

I'm going to have to take a lot of precautions with my back from now on, I can't keep pushing it to the brink like this. The last thing I need is to re herniate the disc.

The Blackhawks made sure my night wasnt a total failure lol OMFG triple overtime I'm game one... this series is going to be epic!!!!

I'm having a hard time remembering that game, who'd they lose to?
Lift Tracker:

joeflah13
Locker Roommates
« Reply #688: June 14, 2013, 05:38:14 AM »
Now if you were a true fan of that team you speak of you wouldn't be having a hard time remembering who beat thw Bears that year, now would you?  ;)

Haha I have no problems saying it was the Packers, they were better than every team in the NFL that year, not just the Bears. And Cutler dealt with some fluky injury that day and Caleb Hanie had a shot to ride a miracle of a dream amd almost lead us to victory... but then true talent prevailed over fairy dust lol.

It'll be a different story this season tho, Cutler and the Bears are for real.

jmlstocks
Locker Roommates
« Reply #689: June 14, 2013, 02:07:25 PM »
Now if you were a true fan of that team you speak of you wouldn't be having a hard time remembering who beat thw Bears that year, now would you?  ;)
Haha I have no problems saying it was the Packers, they were better than every team in the NFL that year, not just the Bears. And Cutler dealt with some fluky injury that day and Caleb Hanie had a shot to ride a miracle of a dream amd almost lead us to victory... but then true talent prevailed over fairy dust lol.

It'll be a different story this season tho, Cutler and the Bears are for real.

;D
Lift Tracker:

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!