Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Muscle Gauge Nutrition (MGN) Reps posting FAKE reviews!

Read 11921 times

bb12
Rep: +6
Trust: 0%
« Reply #15: August 08, 2012, 01:15:42 PM »
I know several companies have been having issues with the COA's being fake what's a reliable isolate protein resource

Who's protein do you trust?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:17:36 PM by bb12 »

robreed
Rep: 0
« Reply #16: November 09, 2012, 09:11:08 AM »
Just had to ban 2 members who signed up and posted a few reviews for MGN products, giving them 10/10 across the board.  Yup.  Both members shared an IP at one point.  The location of their IP is Springfield, PA.  MGN's customer support area code is 610 which is a Springfield area code.  BUSTED!

Trying to cheat the system WILL NOT WORK.

Tommy my name is Rob and I am the owner of MGN. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I can assure you that no one from our company has posted any fake reviews and I would appreciate if you removed all of this negative publicity as it is making us look bad for absolutely no reason. We are not located in Springfield we are located in Glen Mills, one of our reps from a completely different state actually contacted you guys some time ago to partner up with you and have these reviews done. This is the first I am even hearing of it. This was brought to my attention and we had a company wide meeting. No one has posted any fake reviews. Could you please contact me at musclegauge@gmail.com and I can also provide my phone number 267 574 3807.

We know your website is extremely reputable and we would in no way shape or form want to or try to tarnish that. I am not going to attempt to explain why two people from the same IP address may have done reviews nor justify it. It's also not fair to say that just because I can't justify it that we as a company have done something wrong and deserve to have these negative posts plastered everywhere across your website. We did this to partner up with you and now we are made out to look bad by no actions of our own. I would really appreciate if you contacted me immediately so that we can discuss this and it doesn't go any further. Please make sure you call or email as I only came on the board and registered to get this cleared up.

robreed
« Reply #17: November 09, 2012, 09:16:14 AM »
Just had to ban 2 members who signed up and posted a few reviews for MGN products, giving them 10/10 across the board.  Yup.  Both members shared an IP at one point.  The location of their IP is Springfield, PA.  MGN's customer support area code is 610 which is a Springfield area code.  BUSTED!

Trying to cheat the system WILL NOT WORK.

Im currently in Atlanta at the NPC national show writing this response off of one of our new Private Label clients computers who actually saw this review decided to try our product and they ended up using us for their private label. So thank you for the support. If you are here at the show I would like to meet with you and talk with you in person.

Goblet
« Reply #18: August 31, 2019, 03:44:09 AM »
Well, it could be just a great coincidence ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) . Although, it was a good move actually. I check area codes sometimes too. I do it on this site https://areacodes.net/813 . Of course, I can't check IP's but sometimes just matching address details is enough to expose blatant scammers.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!