Forum

Dozer's road to Recovery/Redemption, with a lot of love from Hawaii, and USP

Read 3951 times

baseFrenzyy
Rep: +511
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: July 13, 2012, 06:17:14 AM »
Good luck! i'm excited to see the results of test powder. USP sure make some great product.

RichMyers
Rep: +2,282
Locker Roommates
« Reply #16: July 13, 2012, 06:19:01 AM »
Only people who are serious about training, can begin to understand what it is like to have their training suddenly taken away.

I'm glad you are doing this log, great things are going to happen.  
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

3ullD0zer
Rep: +617
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: July 13, 2012, 07:04:18 AM »
@ Deumcole, thanks man I know I can always count on you to provide an insightful article. That's crazy to read Wendlers max was 145! Its good to see even the strongest guys humbled and recovering properly. Though my injury was nowhere near the extent as his, I gained a lot from that.

@ Meuth, Thanks brotha. I follow your log as well, and I remember reading about your shoulder issue.  Seeing the numbers you throw up, motivates me to know that I can come back from this, and still be able to lift heavy, all in due time.

@Reinger, thanks man. I know that pain, I couldn't carry my kids in my left arm for too long, or it would be brutal. That's one of the main reasons I finally went to get checked out. I thought what if I could never play with my kids the way I want to if Im constantly worries about my shoulder. Im learning my limits too, and gaining that Superman feeling back. Im glad to see you made it back.

@iSamurai, hell yes I want in on the kitchen, remember Ill doze them hoes!

@ Houston, I remember that man, it brought an end to your log. That depression thing sucks, its like a part of your life is taken away. Hopefully your recovery is going well, and you can get back to killing it.

@Base, yeah man Im pretty pumped to try it. Some of the logs I have seen are very impressive, and those ingrediants look really solid.

@RichMyers, thanks for all the help sir. I don't know where I would be without your advice and tips, Im really glad your following
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

PTfootball54
Rep: +1,047
« Reply #18: July 13, 2012, 07:48:34 AM »
Im very excited for this log!

Good luck to you Dozer!

Mooselini
Rep: +2,866
Locker Roommates
« Reply #19: July 13, 2012, 07:54:48 AM »
In on this Dozer good luck homie
Not Dead Cant Quit

houstontexas
Rep: +105
Locker Roommates
« Reply #20: July 13, 2012, 08:55:35 AM »
Ya man when working out is your main hobby an injury can be devastating. I just hope that the surgery was worth it and that I can stay injury free from now on. Next week I should be cleared to start doing pushups again so that's pretty exciting. I bet I can do like 2 lol. I just ordered a 2yr membership that should be on my doorstep Monday so I'm ready to hit it again. I'll be using your log for motivation for sure.
Screw a SERM!!! I keep my PCT natty!!!

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: July 13, 2012, 09:23:08 AM »
In biatch!!
Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

hulkish1
Rep: +4,736
Locker Roommates
« Reply #22: July 13, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »
get this broski! i had a mild ac joint issue not to long ago. take it easy with the push workouts and all should go well..... sub-a-dub
anything can be obtained with a positive mindset and an unbreakable will

8 spine surgeries and still kicking a bit

Jpotter21
Rep: +1,624
Locker Roommates
« Reply #23: July 13, 2012, 10:56:33 AM »
I'm in man!

AnabolicAdam
Rep: +1,733
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: July 13, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
Only people who are serious about training, can begin to understand what it is like to have their training suddenly taken away.

I'm glad you are doing this log, great things are going to happen.  

Hey Rich, I couldnt agree more.
USPlabs
Regional Director

3ullD0zer
Rep: +617
Locker Roommates
« Reply #25: July 16, 2012, 06:01:58 AM »
Thank you everyone for the motivation, gotta love the community we have here at SR!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I had to work this weekend and the USMC blocks this site!

So heres a little weekly update:

SUPPLEMENTS:
Compound 20: I started taking C20 last Saturday. I remember taking it before my workout, I train fasted. And I felt more fuller after taking it. I had been using DPol for just under a week, but when I paired it with C20 i sort of had a filling out feeling. It was different. Anyways, some of the things I noticed was an increase in energy and sweating. At first I would get dizzy and lightheaded and nauseous, due to taking it on empty, but I know Petey, Minimal and JPotter experienced the same and said the effects wore off after time. So I take 2 pre workout, and the other 2 later on with a meal. I tried dosing it 30 mins before a meal, and I would get that lightheaded feeling, but when I would take it in the middle of a meal as suggested by Adam, I felt the effects much better. Im leaning out, I feel much fuller, and denser throughout the day, and Ive noticed a slight increase in vascularity. I am NOT vascular at all, so I can spot a difference very easily.  My wife even commented the other day, that I looked leaner, she was surprised and impressed, and this was only after a few days! Im really liking C20, Im noticing more energy, more endurance, and an increase in intra-set recovery at the gym. My past couple workouts have been amazing, and I told Adam I loved him. I have been in constant contact with him throughout this run. If C20 is delivering like this after only a week, I can't wait to see what happens down the road.....

Yok3d: Ah my good buddy Y3D. I pop 4 caps about an 1-1.5 hours pre workout with my C20. Ive had outstanding workouts in a row, since I started taking this again. I really believe in the performance pump aspect of this. I really feel like its not just a cosmetic pump for looks, but the ingredients in Y3D actually give you a boost in your lifts. Im getting some really nice pumps, but my only problem is, I don't drink enough water! with the sweating increase from C20 and the pumping action of Y3D I need to drink a lot, but the combination has been amazing and all i want to do is lift and not walk to the water fountain to fill up my shaker bottle. Y3D is sick stuff!

MuscleMarinade: I have had this pre workout on my radar for awhile, but i was terrified of the stim content. But after reading tons of reviews, and seeing my man KevO's review stating he would only use half a scoop, and still feel it, I was sold. I picked up the CherryLimeade and it is unbelievably delicious, hands down the best tasting pre workout I have tried. Mixes great, and it mixes relatively clear, which I like, not added junk in this product. So I have taken it about 4 times now, so I have used it for a weeks worth of workouts. I love the clean, clear focus and energy it delivers. I thought I would get jitters, but nothing it doesn't come and just hit you hard at once. Its a smooth transition which I really like. I only use about 2/3 a scoop (yes I weigh it) and it delivers. My only issue I wish they made a less stim version of it, because I would like to get the full effects of the other ingredients, seeing as how I don't use a full scoop. MM is quickly becoming my favorite pro.

TestPowder: Im sipping on this right now as I type!!!! Tastes fantastic nice fruity flavor. THis is my first day taking it, about an hour pre workout  with Y3D and C20, Im looking forward to what this brings. I stopped my DPol run early so I could focus on this, can't wait to get it rolling!

[TRAINING:
So my workouts have been going great. MuscleMarinade is awesome, and C20 and Y3D is a sick combo. Im getting stronger and my intensity and focus in the gym has greatly increased. I did legs on friday, and increased reps and weight on the leg press, as well as weight and reps on my box squats following the leg press. Heres the routine:

Leg press
Box squats superset with DB SLDL
Leg Extensions
Leg Curls
Calf raises

Pretty simple, but I do a lot of sets, both warmups and working sets.  The box I use for my squats is the small step up one, that sits midpoint on my shins. Its definitely below parallel, so Im using it to work on depth and form. I was making good progress with my free form squats, but I want to really focus on technique so thats why I doing box squats for now. As I said above I had an increase in reps and weight so Im progressing.

The next day was shoulders and traps. I was blown away by the intra set recovery I was having. Intensity was sky high and my workout was amazing.

heres the routine:
DB shoulder press
Rich Myers rear delt medley
Seated machine press facing the seat superset with reverse pec deck
Seated lateral raises superset with face pulls on seated cable row
Hammer strength seated shrugs superset with standing shrugs

This workout was incredible, I was able to increase the weight and reps on my DB press, and I was able to the 60's again for the first time in a long time. I only hit 4 but I was so excited to touch that weight again. My shoulder held up fine, but I have to remember not to over do it. RichMyers rear dealt medley delivers a sick burn and pump, thanks Rich! On the machine presses I just faced the seat back and did reps that way. I was able to increase the weight on every set, it was awesome, I had a nice pump going. Everything else was great I really enjoyed this workout.

So there it is fellas a quick little update. Im about to hit the gym for some chest and tris, so Ill post that up later. Thanks for following and happy lifting!
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

RichMyers
Rep: +2,282
Locker Roommates
« Reply #26: July 16, 2012, 06:10:38 AM »
I'm glad you are having fun with that rear delt work. 

It's great to see those shoulders improving, almost every time you work them.
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Locker Roommates
« Reply #27: July 16, 2012, 06:12:13 AM »
Ok, quick update for you Dozer.  Being off AJR for 10 days and my shoulder and knee hurt again.  I ordered some more. I'll be sure to let you know once I get it in and if it works again.  I have my fingers crossed!
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!