Forum

New Product-Berzerker Stak

Read 4696 times

AntonZ
Rep: +1
Trust: 0%
New Product-Berzerker Stak « : February 28, 2010, 11:06:58 AM »
http://www.bstak.com/products.html

I was wondering if anyone new anything about this, or if anyone had tried it, or what your thoughts are on each of the blends in each product. Does it look effective, or more of a scam?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Raptorbh12
Rep: +2,431
Trust: 100%
Global Moderator
« Reply #1: February 28, 2010, 12:15:38 PM »
Is WIlliam Wallace the spokesman for this stuff?
The marketing for it is hilarious and so is the gaudy medieval war music in the background.
I wouldnt say its a scam but its nothing original. Its an N.O. product with caffeine and "super minerals" and "super enzymes" and my favorite "power aminos" which im guessing are better than normal aminos which we have in the rest of the world.
It looks like a niche marketing product just trying to sell the same old products at a different angle.
Semper Fidelis

AntonZ
Rep: +1
« Reply #2: February 28, 2010, 12:20:34 PM »
yeah, visiting the site is a good preworkout in itself. the music pumps you up haha. what about the "cleansing" agents and blend of natural producst that are not common in other products?

Suppsguy23
Rep: +9
« Reply #3: February 28, 2010, 02:28:51 PM »
"only the finest german creatine abtainable, creapure. Creapure has been proven again and again."- legit direct quote from the site, nice decription...not.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!