How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Education on eggs - how to eat eggs during a bulikng phase

Read 9854 times

switch115
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
hi

Iam starting on a bulking phase. I really like eating eggs but i have a few questions answer before i start my bulking phase

1. How many eggs is it ok to eat in a day

2. should i just eat the egg white or the whole egg

information about this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

ShyamPopat
Rep: +259
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: March 29, 2012, 03:06:07 PM »
The whole egg. The yolk contains half the protein, healthy fats, healthy cholesterols, vitamins and minerals--it's one of the best parts of the eggs.

If you're REALLY worried about cholesterol, then do 4 eggs with the rest being egg whites. But the more cholesterol you ingest systemically, the less your body actually produces on its own (which lowers your overall cholesterol level).

I eat 12 eggs every other day, and I'm fine right now. I haven't had any bloodwork done yet, but I will soon and I expect to to come out perfectly okay.

switch115
« Reply #2: March 29, 2012, 03:08:08 PM »
The whole egg. The yolk contains half the protein, healthy fats, healthy cholesterols, vitamins and minerals--it's one of the best parts of the eggs.

If you're REALLY worried about cholesterol, then do 4 eggs with the rest being egg whites. But the more cholesterol you ingest systemically, the less your body actually produces on its own (which lowers your overall cholesterol level).

I eat 12 eggs every other day, and I'm fine right now. I haven't had any bloodwork done yet, but I will soon and I expect to to come out perfectly okay.

how do u eat the eggs ?? boiled ??

Lifeobunting
Rep: +254
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: March 29, 2012, 03:08:39 PM »
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=17617.0

As for how many eh up to you I was eating 3-4 yolks 4 whites and  per day while I was bulking and saw no major difference in cholesterol.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:40:14 PM by Lifeobunting »
Nothing can take place of persistence. Talent will not. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not. The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence, determination and hard work make the difference.

Reinger
Rep: +2,590
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: March 29, 2012, 03:14:20 PM »
Eggs may increase cholesterol... the good kind. Pound for pound one of the best proteins out there. Just eat and don't even worry about it.
It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not...

R.I.P. TK

Manimal
Rep: +4,022
« Reply #5: March 29, 2012, 03:38:41 PM »
You should be having a combination of yolks and whites. Yolks do contain all the good stuff and I don't understand why they get a bad rep. But I don't recommend anything over 3 or 4 a day in conjunction with a healthy diet. I usually have 2 whole eggs sunny side up with 4 whites.
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

TigerJT
Rep: +465
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: March 29, 2012, 03:50:01 PM »
Must eat More eggs!!!  ;D
"Pain is merely weakness leaving the body"
"For the Love of God Please use the Search Bar"-TigerJT
    Excuses only lead to Failure- Meuth
My Log: Look it up!

slysteps
Rep: +328
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: March 29, 2012, 05:42:40 PM »
i eat 5 whole eggs every morning for breakfast. no bloodwork. just do it and hope for the best. tho im cutting,physically and financially. and so need all the protein i can get while stretching the $ and trying to stay full
civilize the mind but make savage the body

maiden666
Rep: +69
Trust: 96%
« Reply #8: March 29, 2012, 07:32:37 PM »
If your bulking egg whites aint gonna get it done because they contain a very small fraction of the calories compared to the yolk.

Like others said, eat the whole dam egg!

Manimal
Rep: +4,022
« Reply #9: March 29, 2012, 10:12:50 PM »
If your bulking egg whites aint gonna get it done because they contain a very small fraction of the calories compared to the yolk.

Like others said, eat the whole dam egg!

I mean that's true because the fats from the yolks yield over twice the amount of calories as opposed to carb and protein, but the main reason is it's just really pointless to consume all whites lol. Now if you're dieting for a show a few weeks out and you need to cut dairy out to get the conditioning in, I can understand. But I laugh at dudes who just eat like 20 whites and no yolks what so ever.
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Reinger
Rep: +2,590
Locker Roommates
« Reply #10: March 29, 2012, 10:36:56 PM »
This...
It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not...

R.I.P. TK

godlike988
Rep: +30
Trust: 40%
« Reply #11: March 29, 2012, 11:30:44 PM »
This
Must eat More eggs!!!  ;D

And this
Eggs may increase cholesterol... the good kind. Pound for pound one of the best proteins out there. Just eat and don't even worry about it.

6 whole eggs everyday for the past 8 months and I'm still alive. My folks think I might drop dead any moment because of the cholesterol ... Just saying.

jb85
Rep: +1
« Reply #12: August 14, 2013, 01:39:25 PM »
This
Must eat More eggs!!!  ;D

And this

6 whole eggs everyday for the past 8 months and I'm still alive. My folks think I might drop dead any moment because of the cholesterol ... Just saying.

My question answered!!
I love to eat eggs (in thousand ways). I am just worried about cholesterol and the whole hype around eggs causing your arteries clog.
My question was going to be - If I eat 5 eggs per day can this means problem for my cholesterol levels?
As I've read , the daily allowance for cholesterol should be no more than 200 mg (0.007 oz) per day and one egg contains almost 100mg.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:11:55 AM by jb85 »

RobertMc1982
Rep: +688
Locker Roommates
« Reply #13: August 14, 2013, 01:54:47 PM »
+rep to everyone who contributed answers in this thread.  This was a helpful discussion for me.  I love eggs, but sometimes worry that too many yolks would hurt my cholesterol levels.  Very glad to hear that I should be fine with the amount I typically eat.
Date of profile pic: 7/13/18

sammustar
« Reply #14: October 23, 2019, 07:53:24 AM »
I would recommend you to find some help online. I myself have turned to https://tooly.io/cyber-bullying/ when I was writing an essay on cyberbullying. This is a great educational resource which provides thousands of samples, as well as other online services for those who still are in the process of learning anything. They might be able to address all of your issues

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!