Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Cellucor and there filthy dirty minions!

Read 29114 times

nofatchix
Rep: +627
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #30: December 21, 2011, 10:04:17 AM »
mike, im curious as to why you guys reformulated c4?
R.I.P. Tsunami2k "grandfather of HSB"

MikeCellucor
Rep: +8
Trust: 7%
« Reply #31: December 21, 2011, 10:06:28 AM »
Mike, would it be possible to get some samples sent out to our members to provide further feedback on your products?

Id say pick 10 guys that you all trust for an informed decision, and Ill see what I can do about samples for the new year for a larger group of people, but I want to make sure your Admin and other hardcore members are all good with that offer. Not trying to push up on the forums. I just heard you guys like the challenges  :D

3ullD0zer
Rep: +617
Locker Roommates
« Reply #32: December 21, 2011, 10:09:43 AM »
Well I know everyone likes free stuff, but I can't speak for everyone, but I think most wouldn't have an issue with it. I think if some of the well established members gave their thoughts and opinions it would help relieve some of the tension brought on from this incident.

Thanks Mike!
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Locker Roommates
« Reply #33: December 21, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
I personally liked C4 and reviewed it.  I don't doubt that M5 could be a good supplement but the hit and run reviews that we have been bombarded with the last week or so has put up a red flag.  I think you will find that people on this sight are more than fair to all supplements that deserve to be recognized.  
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

MikeCellucor
« Reply #34: December 21, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »
mike, im curious as to why you guys reformulated c4?

It had to be modified via Industry Concerns (1,3 Dimethylamylamine mostly). Also, with some of the retailers we work with, they have initiated certain standards with Stimulants. Mainly because athletes and military are now concerned customers via safety. People claiming false positives and such with certain 3rd party products, it was time to refocus our efforts.

MikeCellucor
« Reply #35: December 21, 2011, 10:16:58 AM »
I personally liked C4 and reviewed it.  I don't doubt that M5 could be a good supplement but the hit and run reviews that we have been bombarded with the last week or so has put up a red flag.  I think you will find that people on this sight are more than fair to all supplements that deserve to be recognized.  

Completely understood. I get a much better idea now that this has happened. I just wanted to clear the air a little, and sit back to hear what you guys have to say about the matter.

shinndigg
Rep: +2,217
Locker Roommates
« Reply #36: December 21, 2011, 10:20:12 AM »
Hey, if they want to play, I say let's play. If they think they can just come in and ruin the integrity of our site, then they are not aware of how tightly knit of a group the vets on this site are.
"Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." -Bo Jackson

"Straight cash homie" -Randy Moss

"There is no 'I' in team, but there's an 'I' in win." -Michael Jordan

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #37: December 21, 2011, 10:26:05 AM »

Completely understood. I get a much better idea now that this has happened. I just wanted to clear the air a little, and sit back to hear what you guys have to say about the matter.

We have a panel of 'Expert Reviewers' here on SR.com that was put in place to receive free products and give non-bias reviews on these products.  That would be the best place to start and get realistic feedback.  Your best bet would be to contact administration and he will direct you as to how to get the products out to these members. 
Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

SoCalLivin
Rep: +1,013
Locker Roommates
« Reply #38: December 21, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »
It sounds like Mike is a stand up guy, and I think SR should take him up on his offer. Furthermore, I think Cellucor should have a rep introduce them self to this site, and be available for Q&A like other reps. Not only would it help prevent situations like this, but it would show how unbiased this site is, and how a "mass reviewing" of any product is not easily accepted here, and is not really in the best interest of the product or this sites integrity.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln

Punch today in the face

God*Guns*Country*KCCO

MikeCellucor
« Reply #39: December 21, 2011, 10:32:54 AM »

We have a panel of 'Expert Reviewers' here on SR.com that was put in place to receive free products and give non-bias reviews on these products.  That would be the best place to start and get realistic feedback.  Your best bet would be to contact administration and he will direct you as to how to get the products out to these members. 

Excellent, I am here to learn how you guys like to do things, and if anything this situation goes to show you have preventive measures that avoid these things from getting out of hand. Can only respect that, especially from a top review site. Makes me more excited to do some reviews with you guys, and your Experts.

MikeCellucor
« Reply #40: December 21, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »
It sounds like Mike is a stand up guy, and I think SR should take him up on his offer. Furthermore, I think Cellucor should have a rep introduce them self to this site, and be available for Q&A like other reps. Not only would it help prevent situations like this, but it would show how unbiased this site is, and how a "mass reviewing" of any product is not easily accepted here, and is not really in the best interest of the product or this sites integrity.

Appreciate the input. I would be happy to have someone, if not myself personally, be around for Q&A, etc...

kevO
Rep: +4,300
Locker Roommates
« Reply #41: December 21, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »
Cellucor had a couple reps here at one point, but after they dropped some free NO3BC, I have not seen them around :-\
Failure is NEVER an Option.

Patience and Hard Work produces results

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Locker Roommates
« Reply #42: December 21, 2011, 10:45:36 AM »
Didn't the MuscleTech guy disappear too?
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #43: December 21, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »

Appreciate the input. I would be happy to have someone, if not myself personally, be around for Q&A, etc...

Take a look at this thread: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=16153.0

And to clarify about lawsuits: I was simply stating that I cannot delete these reviews because they do not break the site rules.  If I start deleting reviews that do not break rules, other companies can request that I delete reviews and then sue me if I don't, stating that I have already deleted reviews that did not break the rules.

The bottom line is that I must enforce the site rules uniformly.  While they DO look suspicious, none of these M5 reviews actually broke the site rules.  I can't delete reviews just because they look suspicious.
- Tommy

gms585
Rep: +149
Locker Roommates
« Reply #44: December 21, 2011, 11:02:12 AM »
now were making progress. Iím glad I went to there site n stirred up the waters a bit. I think we all may get a good resolution now. Mike hopefully you can get some samples to our expert reviewers n get us moving in the right direction.  Thanks for coming over here to hash this out. .
Are you designated human?
negative. I am a meat popsicle.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!