Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Cellucor and there filthy dirty minions!

Read 29252 times

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: December 21, 2011, 04:20:40 AM »
Good work gms.  I knew something was up yesterday when I started looking into the M5 reviews.  They looked way too suspicious with no clout to back the claims of excellence.  Send me a free tub if you want a totally honest review! haha
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

gms585
Rep: +149
Locker Roommates
« Reply #16: December 21, 2011, 06:35:08 AM »
i posted twice on there "site" they lock both my threds so i cant respond

gms585 Posts: 2Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: stop f-ing with sr.com !

by gerge28 Ľ Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 pm

gms585 wrote:have your members stop coming on sr.com and posting clearly bogus reviews.

look bro, no one is posting any "Bogus" Reviews.. none of the reviews on sr.com are required by our members, no opinions are forced on the consumer, and if they decide to review on any supplement website they are encouraged to give a 100% honest review. once again the reviews at sr.com are all voluntary reviews and members are encouraged to keep their reviews completely honest. so please reconsider your thoughts before posting and insulting our community and its members. Thanks for your thoughts.

-Gerge
BLACK OPS...What you know about that??
gerge28 Posts: 210Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pmLocation: O-H-I-O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: stop f-ing with sr.com !

by kyanangelo Ľ Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Lol, no one is doing bogus reviews man. Have you ever thought that CELLUCOR might actually be a good product? You Mirin'?

Hardwork always pay off. WORK HARD NOW PLAY LATER.
Cellucor - Black Ops

----BODYSPACE---------
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Kyanangelo/
----YOUTUBE CHANNEL-------
http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessAngelo

stop screwing with supplementreviews.com

by gms585 Ľ Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:18 pm

why have so many members of your site been spamming sr.com with useless clearly manufacturer influenced reviews??
gms585 Posts: 2Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Re: stop screwing with supplementreviews.com

by gerge28 Ľ Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:53 pm

gerge28 wrote:

gms585 wrote:have your members stop coming on sr.com and posting clearly bogus reviews.

look bro, no one is posting any "Bogus" Reviews.. none of the reviews on sr.com are required by our members, no opinions are forced on the consumer, and if they decide to write a review on any supplement website they are encouraged to give a 100% honest review. once again the reviews at sr.com are all voluntary reviews and members are encouraged to keep their reviews completely honest. so please reconsider your thoughts before posting and insulting our community and its members. Thanks for your thoughts.

-Gerge
gerge28 Posts: 210Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pmLocation: O-H-I-O

Re: stop screwing with supplementreviews.com

by gibby11 Ľ Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 pm

gerge28 wrote:

gerge28 wrote:

look bro, no one is posting any "Bogus" Reviews.. none of the reviews on sr.com are required by our members, no opinions are forced on the consumer, and if they decide to write a review on any supplement website they are encouraged to give a 100% honest review. once again the reviews at sr.com are all voluntary reviews and members are encouraged to keep their reviews completely honest. so please reconsider your thoughts before posting and insulting our community and its members. Thanks for your thoughts.

-Gerge

such a professional response... that why you the Admin man
bb.com Jgibs

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JGibs/

LETS DO THIS!!!
Are you designated human?
negative. I am a meat popsicle.

gms585
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: December 21, 2011, 06:41:51 AM »
so i posted this :

Hey thanks for locking both my threads after you got the last word in. clearly you must be into open and honest comments and reviews as you allowed me to state my opinion on the issues I brought up and respond to your thought. Oh wait no you didnít you quickly posted your caned answer and lock my thread as to avoid further comment. Donít tell me these reviews are not influenced by your site as 80% of all the reviews our site has for m5 are from your members and each review is very very similar. Also you mean to tell me that in 10-15 people trying a product they all rated it 9-10. nothing gets rated that well consistently I donít care how good the product is. People always have some complaints about it. I always liked c4 and was a regular user of cellucor products. I think thatís why I was so distraught about the situation. Thanks again for the open conversation about your obviously forced positive reviews we at sr.com will take it up with our admin. Just thought Iíd share our thoughts.

Ps if you want honest reviews send I rep to our site to give out samples we have a team of expert reviewers who would be happy to provide fair honest reviews of the product despite these un pleasantries.

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Locker Roommates
« Reply #18: December 21, 2011, 07:23:42 AM »
Lmfao, look at kyanangelo's bodysace. I don't know why I was so schocked lol.

I'm scared now to view his youtube page...
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

gms585
Locker Roommates
« Reply #19: December 21, 2011, 07:32:07 AM »
Lmfao, look at kyanangelo's bodysace. I don't know why I was so schocked lol.

I'm scared now to view his youtube page...

lol hes a self idenitified gym rat... thats code for poll puffer.

NoCielings
Rep: +317
Locker Roommates
« Reply #20: December 21, 2011, 07:58:49 AM »
Something has to be done. This is going to ruin the integrity of the site.
W0rmLabZ Rep (Contact Cray for free sample!)

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Graduate of chichistrong's Kubite Rehabilitation Program

Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass, It's About Learning To Dance In The F$cking Rain

Team Ian McCarthy FTW

gms585
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: December 21, 2011, 08:52:11 AM »
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

your site is bull shiz

by gms585 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 am

Hey thanks for locking both my threads after you got the last word in. clearly you must be into open and honest comments and reviews as you allowed me to state my opinion on the issues I brought up and respond to your thought. Oh wait no you didn’t you quickly posted your caned answer and lock my thread as to avoid further comment. Don’t tell me these reviews are not influenced by your site as 80% of all the reviews our site has for m5 are from your members and each review is very very similar. Also you mean to tell me that in 10-15 people trying a product they all rated it 9-10. nothing gets rated that well consistently I don’t care how good the product is. People always have some complaints about it. I always liked c4 and was a regular user of cellucor products. I think that’s why I was so distraught about the situation. Thanks again for the open conversation about your obviously forced positive reviews we at sr.com will take it up with our admin. Just thought I’d share our thoughts.

Ps if you want honest reviews send I rep to our site to give out samples we have a team of expert reviewers who would be happy to provide fair honest reviews of the product despite these un pleasantries.
gms585 Posts: 4Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Re: your site is bull shiz

by gerge28 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am

Hey There once again. i believe the only reason your threads were locked is because there is no further conversation about this. we already answered your question. none of the reviews are forced. i believe this subject is over now. and if you would like to continue spamming our community, further action will have to be taken. we are all for freedom of speech and asking questions, but once it turns into spamming, insults, and profane titles you are bound to get your threads locked, and if it continues you are bound to get banned from the website. please drop the issue that has already been thoroughly answered, and by the way the response is not "canned", i hit every question you asked with a specific answer. Please Consider this your last warning, we have no time to waste on this issue.

and if you haven't already noticed, Cellucor is more than generous with samples and Product Give-aways on many websites, including the major supplement website, bodybuilding.com. just because they have decided to give out some more product to their loyal customers does not mean they are trying to buy good reviews. IVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN: NONE OF THESE REVIEWS ARE INFLUENCED BY CELLUCOR AND NONE OF THE REVIEWS AT SUPPLEMENTREVIEWS.COM ARE MANDATORY BY OUR MEMBERS, ALL REVIEWERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO GIVE A 100% HONEST REVIEW BASED ON THEIR OPINION.

-Gerge

gerge28 Posts: 211Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pmLocation: O-H-I-O

by VSR » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:14 am

Don't you think that giving something to someone for free and then asking them to post a review about it (even if you request that it be unbiased) especially to members of your community, may make the review less than completely 100% unbiased?

I do. Because we are all human. Whether intentionally or not, giving product away for free and saying "Hey all we ask is that you go out and do some unbiased reviews" is going to lead to biased reviews. I am aware that this is just my opinion, but it is logical, and makes sense in the real world.
VSR Posts: 1Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:07 am

by gms585 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 am

I agree vsr. I also don’t think I’m spamming this site any more then your members are spamming our site. I don’t think questioning the validity of the reviews by your members is an insult. I’m sorry you take it that way. Also I made sure not to use profanity but rather to wittily edit the titles as to stay appropriate for all ages and eyes. I also fail to see how two thread starts and no initial responses is spamming I guess we have different definitions. I’m sorry you don’t have time to address the concerns of customers. As I stated until this ugly event I WAS a customer I can assure you your responses have solidified my newly formed opinions of Cellucor. Also your all caps response clearly and intelligently answers the questions I raised about the reviews similarities on our site. Just by capitalizing that they are 100% honest I now understand. Thanks for the two seconds of your valuable time you have used to keep a current customer and active member of the site you so clearly seek the approval of. If your only recourse is to ban me then so be it.

by gerge28 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Thank you guys for your thoughts. Cellucor has taken this into consideration, and as of right now, we will advise our members to stop using your website until we consult our legal team at Cellucor. this thread will be locked until further notice. have a great day. and once again thanks for your comments. as i said, you dont have to worry about our members "spamming" your site until we can see how to go about this the legal way, thanks.

-Gerge
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:07:14 AM by gms585 »

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Administrator
« Reply #22: December 21, 2011, 09:04:49 AM »
I appreciate you having the sites back, but this is a questionable situation we have here.

1.  The users who have posted reviews are in fact customers.  Each user is a different real person.  I know this because I looked up several members on facebook, and I could not find a single link between any of the profiles.

2.  These members are claiming that they were not required to post a review.  It is totally fine if a manufacturer asks their customers to post a review.  If they offered an incentive for posting a review, that would be against our rules, and we'd have to take the review down.

3.  The users were given a free tub of the product, however we have had dozens of our top members receive free product then post a review. 

The bottom line is that I cannot remove these reviews.  If I did, I'd open myself up to future lawsuits because I'm wouldn't be following the site's clear-cut rules.  This is what my attorney advised, so I'm sticking to it.

If you do not believe a review, please respectfully "reply" to that review.  Ask further questions about dosing, routine, splits, crash, other supps tried, etc.  Or, simply state your opinion in the reply and let them know you find their review suspicious and why.  This will give the user a fair chance to explain themselves, and then future visitors will have both sides of the story and will be able to draw their own conclusions.
- Tommy

pilote
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
« Reply #23: December 21, 2011, 09:09:10 AM »
What's wrong with people who say they'll take the time to review something to simply get a free product and review it?

Isn't this done everywhere in life? "Take a Survey at the End of This Call and Save 10%" ... "Let us Know what You think for a Chance to win 10K"

If the profiles were fake I'd understand why you guys are so upset.  But they're not... so maybe the problem is you just need to ask for some free stuff! If you have to time for random internet drama, you certainly have time to review!

And regarding the 'ball rash' idea. LOL  But careful homie, defamation/libel lawsuits are no fun.

Woooooo with that being said, let's all turn on Jerry Springer and hey, where do I sign up for a free M5 too?!

gms585
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: December 21, 2011, 09:15:56 AM »
What's wrong with people who say they'll take the time to review something to simply get a free product and review it?

Isn't this done everywhere in life? "Take a Survey at the End of This Call and Save 10%" ... "Let us Know what You think for a Chance to win 10K"

If the profiles were fake I'd understand why you guys are so upset.  But they're not... so maybe the problem is you just need to ask for some free stuff! If you have to time for random internet drama, you certainly have time to review!

And regarding the 'ball rash' idea. LOL  But careful homie, defamation/libel lawsuits are no fun.

Woooooo with that being said, let's all turn on Jerry Springer and hey, where do I sign up for a free M5 too?!

your right it is done often. all 9's n 10's screams something is wrong. all people reviewing coming from another forum and being part of that forums elite secrete group is also suspicious. as far as lawsuits against the members of this site for talking trash i would encourage Cellucor to sue me! after i win and counter sue them i will be able to go on a nice long vacation to Europe again. they would be doing me a solid.

@ tom thanks if read this right this is one of those members would have to deal with it situations cause legally you hands are tied.

pilote
« Reply #25: December 21, 2011, 09:18:53 AM »
Hahaha I don't think anyone is suing anyone.. was just something admin said!

pilote
« Reply #26: December 21, 2011, 09:20:32 AM »
although we live in a suit-happy industry nowadays. OEP/Jack3d just got tagged again.  And this time its the state of California coming.

Remember when we could all just do whatever we wanted to our bodies.. ah those were the days.

jmlstocks
Rep: +3,129
Locker Roommates
« Reply #27: December 21, 2011, 09:51:06 AM »
What I don't want to see is this product make it onto the list of top rated supplements.  Right now its average rating is 9.1 with 24 ratings.  If it hits 30 ratings it will be in our top 50 rated supplements, in the top 5 actually.  Not sure what can be done to stop this, but it would be tragic if a product gets onto that list based on biased reviews.
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

MikeCellucor
Rep: +8
Trust: 7%
« Reply #28: December 21, 2011, 09:56:35 AM »
Also, I would be happy to send out some product to your top reviewers if they can be opened minded, and not see this as an Assault ( see what I did there, lol) on the Sr.com Community. Instead, I ask for an invitation to prove our worth. I can easily accommodate the Challenge with real product in exchange for real reviews. I just ask for the chance to discuss any issues people may have, before they become Hall of Shame, and or degrading to a reputation I have 3.5 years spent my life building. Anyone who knew me when I was on bb.com posting as a non-vendor knows how hard I had to work to build up a rep that was trashed from past Online Reps who couldnt hack it. I personally am involved with formulation of these products and beta testing, and I do not do sales. Again, no commissions for me, or the like. So, Im the guy you want to speak with for answers.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 10:04:53 AM by MikeCellucor »

3ullD0zer
Rep: +617
Locker Roommates
« Reply #29: December 21, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »
Mike, would it be possible to get some samples sent out to our members to provide further feedback on your products?
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!