How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Best product to gain mass !!??

Read 4915 times

JakeD182
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
Best product to gain mass !!?? « : December 14, 2011, 12:41:49 PM »
Hey guys. I'm currently 5'5 and weigh 140 and am hoping to hit 150 by the end of April before I cut. My diet is really clean and my supplements include pump fuel by PMD for preworkout and ON whey for postworkout. I have tried Afterglow which has helped a lot with soreness but I am looking for a product that can help put on good muscle weight with as little fat gain as possible. I am trying to avoid taking a mass gainer since they only last a couple weeks but if there is a really good and effective mass gainer out there I would give one a shot. Thanks guys it would be appreciated.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

CamSTL
Rep: +2,225
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: December 14, 2011, 12:56:35 PM »
As far as weight gainers go MHP Up Your Mass is quite popular as many people have said they have gotten good results from it. Im a big fan of Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer by Ultimate Nutrition. Its kinda expensive but has a great profile IMO. If price is a concern then check out Elite Mass by Dymatize
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

slysteps
Rep: +285
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: December 14, 2011, 12:57:49 PM »
consensus is eat. and alot. especially at a younger age. lots of protein and complex carbs. just monitor your body for fat gain and adjust what youre eating properly.

as for a mass gainer ive seen people say mix oatmeal, natty peanut butter and a protein powder. which with all the calories in the pb and however much oatmeal you add i could see it being effective.
civilize the mind but make savage the body

JakeD182
Rep: 0
« Reply #3: December 14, 2011, 12:58:46 PM »
Thanks guys

rjones23
Rep: +5
Trust: 3%
« Reply #4: December 14, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »
I would look into Cellucors M5, it is their customizable mass builder PWO. I am currently using it at the moment and can see results. But you need to eat big to get big as well. Make sure your in a clean calorie surplus to gain muscle mass quicker, you might see a few pounds of fat come with it as well but that's bulking for you
For discount on Cellucor products, use code rjones23 at Cellucor.com

markp
Rep: +141
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: December 14, 2011, 01:23:18 PM »
you could try a weight gainer and do half servings. If you mix it with milk that's still an extra 600 calories a day, that, if you continue to eat your regular maintenance diet, will translate to a little over 1 pound per week. Creatine monohydrate is a good one too but you'll add water weight with it in addition to muscle mass.

TeardownT
Rep: +1
« Reply #6: December 15, 2011, 10:55:40 AM »
ISO Mass extreme is a good buy ya its expensive but you actually get a decent amount of servings compared to most weight gainers

muscleHEAD
Rep: -4
Trust: 14%
« Reply #7: December 15, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »
penut butter

dhogue
Rep: -4
« Reply #8: January 16, 2012, 03:50:46 PM »
Do a mass gainer post-workout and in the morning, casein before bed is good for hunger. Otherwise just eat big
"My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

gordyloops
Rep: -1
« Reply #9: February 02, 2012, 12:17:52 PM »
eat a lot, buy a good mass gainer if you feel like you won't stay on top your eating and supplement that in for a snack in between meals.

hayitsandy
Rep: -2
« Reply #10: March 16, 2012, 08:48:22 PM »
whey protein and blend icecream and poptarts.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.