Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Next few months before summer

Read 1803 times

Rep: +24
Trust: 31%
Next few months before summer « : February 15, 2010, 09:03:54 PM »
This journal is basically for myself or anyone whos interested and wants to read because I plan to be lifting & using this site for a long time. I might as well have a log of the workouts I've done, supplements I tried, how my diet looked, etc.

Stats:
Height: 5'7
Weight:135lbs

I've been bulking for a little while now and even though I don't see much difference in actual weight when I step on a scale, I have seen a big difference in muscle size. Spring break is coming up in late March. Although i do not plan on cutting so i could look good for spring break, even though I would love to, I feel that it would be stupid to cut just for that short time. Instead, I plan on keep going with this bulk until about April, 3 months before summer. So this is what my schedule is looking liek for the next few months:

February-Bulk
March-Bulk
April-Cut
May-Cut
June-Cut

My bulk stack:
Pre- Jack3d w/ BCAAs
Post & in Between Meals- Weight Gainer w/ Glutamine & BCAAs

My bulk diet:
I eat about a gram to a gram and a half of protein per pound of bodyweight a day. I take in a lot of calories cause I am a really hard gainer.

I'm about to get some Pro Complex Gainer (ON) to add to my stack as the weight gainer so that I could finish off this cycle strong.
After the bulk cycle ends, I was wondering what my stack should look like for when I'm cutting.
Do I need to cycle off the Jack3d (Creatine)?
Well, I'm going to do some research on that.

I'll update this journal every so often so I can keep track of my progress and if anyone has any questions or helpful tips, please feel free to let me know whats up. Thanks everybody.

"Fighting and running are the original forms of competition. It's built into everyone to either step up or run. We choose to step up." - Unknown

Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering other is strength, mastering
yourself is true power.
Lao-tzu

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

cse7663
Rep: +48
Trust: 5%
Banned Doods
« Reply #1: February 15, 2010, 09:24:23 PM »
Nice plan, I noticed that you understand the importance of not only protein, but the amount of calories and most important of all, some good carbs to drive that protein into the right areas.. Goodluck 6283..........

Best be hitn it hard with the supps and caloric intake that you plan to use, to see the results that you want.............cse. 
Look in the Mirror? You either accept it, or you change it..
It is, what it is..............

JackedElf
Rep: +54
Trust: 80%
« Reply #2: February 15, 2010, 10:30:04 PM »
Dude, I can't just take you serious with a serial code as a screen name.

But, good luck with your goals.

I'm 5'7 too, I just added 10 lbs of muscle and it took me about 5 months.
You can't just say it, you gotta do it.

CamelE
Rep: +959
Trust: 100%
« Reply #3: February 16, 2010, 01:33:50 AM »
Yeah you definitely should cycle Jack3d (i didn't know you had to until i read it the other day). The Pro Complex Gainer by ON is a good choice and I would also recommend the standard Pro Complex in addition.
F***arounditis most commonly manifests itself as an intense preoccupation with crunches, curls, cable movements, belts, gloves, balance boards, Swiss Balls and Tyler Durden. Fear of squats and deadlifts is another distinguishing trait. Physical exertion is either completely lacking or misapplied.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!