Methods for increasing testosterone

Read 15104 times

nmucha01
Rep: +276
Trust: 10%
Banned Doods
Methods for increasing testosterone « : October 27, 2011, 07:38:44 PM »
Hey SR crew,

There is a huge interest in boosting your testosterone, so much so that we spend millions of dollars a year on test boosting supps. I just wanted to list a few ways to naturally boost your testosterone production. Hope ya'll find it useful....

1.) Deadlift. Squat. Clean. Bench. Make sure you hit these compound movements, as they have been shown to increase your test production, especially squat and deadlift. There's something about that raw, caveman power that brings out your inner animal.

2.) Fats. Don't deprive yourself of the fatty acids your body needs in order to make hormones. But don't just pop your three EFA pills every night, that isn't enough. Take a tablespoon or two of natty peanut butter with every meal. This should make sure your body is never wanting in unsaturated fats. You can read more about the importance of these and other fats in Petey's sticky on them.

3.) Stop jerking it. It's been shown that a period of a few days without orgasm raises testosterone significantly. Save the fun for the real party, if you know what I mean.

4.) Don't skip the veggies. Leafy green vegetables (as well as some others I can't remember at the moment) are critical to an optimum production of hormones. In essence, fuel your body right, and you'll reap the rewards.

5.) Stay fairly lean. Body fat levels above around 15% (in males) may contribute to low testosterone. STay lean to stay mean.

6.) Cut the stress. If you've got anger/stress problems, find a way to manage it. Stress puts your body into a horrible position, and decreases sex drive, strength, metabolism, and a hundred other awesome things.

7.) Don't sit down when you pee. Seriously, you're a fuc.king man, pee standing up. There may not be actual science behind it, but I guaran-damn-tee you it increases estrogen production.

8.) Get a girlfriend. Yeah, I said it. Fooling around, foreplay, making out, all raise your testosterone through the roof. Good stuff.

9.) Squat. "Oh but I already have a leg day." Oh rally? That's so great for you. You look like a bodybuilder, huh? No. Squat more. It makes you grow, increases your testosterone, improves overall strength. Just do it.

10.) No carbs and lots of protein, that's why I'm so yoked. Yeah... no. Low carb/high protein diets have been shown to reduce testosterone production. You wanna get big? Carb the fuc.k up. You'd be surprised how much easier it is to make strength and size gains when you're running on 400 carbs a day.

11.) Don't get schwasted. I mean shi.t, is it even really that fun? No! You know what's fun? Being tipsy! When you progress past a few drinks, when you get drunk, not only do you feel bad, not only do you dehydrate yourself, not only do you bang a 2 thinking she's a 9, but you decrease your testosterone production as well. Why whisky dick? Alcohol impairs (among other things) your endocrine system's ability to produce hormones.

12.) Get plenty of sleep. Use ZMA. Your body's hormone production peaks during the night, when you sleep. You should get 8 hours minimum, and if you can't, stop making excuses. I'm a med student and I still get my beauty rest. Make sacrifices if you need to sheesh.

13.) Don't overtrain. A burnt out, exhaused body makes no testosterone. Make sure you get enough rest days, and every once in a while, take a few days off from the gym.

14.) Pay for dinner, you cheap meanie. Act like a man dammit. In this day and age of fuc.king puss.y ass men, we wonder why we suffer from low testosterone? NO! Act like a man and you will be a man, I truly believe it.

15.) Eat stinky poo. Oysters, fish, onions, garlic, all contain nutrients that help with your test production. Why do women hate stinky foods? "EWW OH EM GEE GROSS!!!" Because. They. Are. Manly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMa2PHVD0rA

16.) Soy latte? Fa.ggot. No, seriously, soy turns into estrogen. Skip it

This list is far from complete but I can add to it later if anything pops into my head.
GHRH's, GHRP's, and Peptides explained:
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=15347.msg167448#msg167448

Methods for Naturally Increasing your Testosterone Production:
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=15717.0

Eat, eat, eat, train, eat, sleep, repeat.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

stevejacob
Rep: +11
Trust: 26%
« Reply #1: October 27, 2011, 08:12:09 PM »
Hahahaha I was crackin up reading this. Good poo man. Gotta hop up on some ZMA.

ShyamPopat
Rep: +259
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: October 27, 2011, 08:20:53 PM »
Yea, the one this is my lack of use of ZMA. I don't like to use it too often, because I save it for the nights where I might only get 7ish hours of sleep, and I need the equivalent of 8.

Virtus
Rep: +1,935
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: October 27, 2011, 09:17:21 PM »
Haha
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Hanzo
Rep: +323
Banned Doods
« Reply #4: October 27, 2011, 10:02:10 PM »
Hey SR crew,

There is a huge interest in boosting your testosterone, so much so that we spend millions of dollars a year on test boosting supps. I just wanted to list a few ways to naturally boost your testosterone production. Hope ya'll find it useful....

1.) Deadlift. Squat. Clean. Bench. Make sure you hit these compound movements, as they have been shown to increase your test production, especially squat and deadlift. There's something about that raw, caveman power that brings out your inner animal.

2.) Fats. Don't deprive yourself of the fatty acids your body needs in order to make hormones. But don't just pop your three EFA pills every night, that isn't enough. Take a tablespoon or two of natty peanut butter with every meal. This should make sure your body is never wanting in unsaturated fats. You can read more about the importance of these and other fats in Petey's sticky on them.

3.) Stop jerking it. It's been shown that a period of a few days without orgasm raises testosterone significantly. Save the fun for the real party, if you know what I mean.

4.) Don't skip the veggies. Leafy green vegetables (as well as some others I can't remember at the moment) are critical to an optimum production of hormones. In essence, fuel your body right, and you'll reap the rewards.

5.) Stay fairly lean. Body fat levels above around 15% (in males) may contribute to low testosterone. STay lean to stay mean.

6.) Cut the stress. If you've got anger/stress problems, find a way to manage it. Stress puts your body into a horrible position, and decreases sex drive, strength, metabolism, and a hundred other awesome things.

7.) Don't sit down when you pee. Seriously, you're a fuc.king man, pee standing up. There may not be actual science behind it, but I guaran-damn-tee you it increases estrogen production.

8.) Get a girlfriend. Yeah, I said it. Fooling around, foreplay, making out, all raise your testosterone through the roof. Good stuff.

9.) Squat. "Oh but I already have a leg day." Oh rally? That's so great for you. You look like a bodybuilder, huh? No. Squat more. It makes you grow, increases your testosterone, improves overall strength. Just do it.

10.) No carbs and lots of protein, that's why I'm so yoked. Yeah... no. Low carb/high protein diets have been shown to reduce testosterone production. You wanna get big? Carb the fuc.k up. You'd be surprised how much easier it is to make strength and size gains when you're running on 400 carbs a day.

11.) Don't get schwasted. I mean shi.t, is it even really that fun? No! You know what's fun? Being tipsy! When you progress past a few drinks, when you get drunk, not only do you feel bad, not only do you dehydrate yourself, not only do you bang a 2 thinking she's a 9, but you decrease your testosterone production as well. Why whisky dick? Alcohol impairs (among other things) your endocrine system's ability to produce hormones.

12.) Get plenty of sleep. Use ZMA. Your body's hormone production peaks during the night, when you sleep. You should get 8 hours minimum, and if you can't, stop making excuses. I'm a med student and I still get my beauty rest. Make sacrifices if you need to sheesh.

13.) Don't overtrain. A burnt out, exhaused body makes no testosterone. Make sure you get enough rest days, and every once in a while, take a few days off from the gym.

14.) Pay for dinner, you cheap meanie. Act like a man dammit. In this day and age of fuc.king puss.y ass men, we wonder why we suffer from low testosterone? NO! Act like a man and you will be a man, I truly believe it.

15.) Eat stinky poo. Oysters, fish, onions, garlic, all contain nutrients that help with your test production. Why do women hate stinky foods? "EWW OH EM GEE GROSS!!!" Because. They. Are. Manly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMa2PHVD0rA

16.) Soy latte? Fa.ggot. No, seriously, soy turns into estrogen. Skip it

This list is far from complete but I can add to it later if anything pops into my head.

As Scooby-Doo says "Resus Rist".... freakin' hilarious, and fact-filled.Went straight to my favorites. Thanks fer th' laffs, and the facts.

I hope everybody reads this 1. Damn, still laughin'.

Btw--is that the Daa talkin? :D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 10:45:13 PM by Hanzo »
GOT GEAR? I wish I knew then what I know now.
Research Rat>VIP-RCR Brotherhood(if you don't know, don't ask)
If it takes forever.....I will die trying
All advice given is radically insane, you can't handle it.

Frankiemusc
Rep: +3,789
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: October 28, 2011, 04:02:28 AM »
Great post
There’s no wrong time to do the right thing

Australia
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
Banned Doods
« Reply #6: October 28, 2011, 04:07:15 AM »
Stay lean but eat 3 table scoops of nutty peanut butter with every meal?!?!? how ludicrous

Rebel29073
Rep: +551
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: October 28, 2011, 04:19:00 AM »
lmao at some of them like sitting down peeing and what not.

On the healthy fats part also should consider adding EVOO to your protein shakes. Easy way to get some good fats in and honestly I dont really notice the taste in my shake. 
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

AngryOldMan
Rep: +87
Locker Roommates
« Reply #8: October 28, 2011, 04:33:34 AM »
I get my test checked every 3 months. What's worked best for me (in increasing importance) is Animal Stack, DAA, leg exercises, and Vitamin D. I take Vit D at 4000iu per day. Nothing has helped as much as that. I did have very low Vit D levels, so this may not be helpful if your levels are normal.

gms585
Rep: +149
Locker Roommates
« Reply #9: October 28, 2011, 05:03:18 AM »
I get my test checked every 3 months. What's worked best for me (in increasing importance) is Animal Stack, DAA, leg exercises, and Vitamin D. I take Vit D at 4000iu per day. Nothing has helped as much as that. I did have very low Vit D levels, so this may not be helpful if your levels are normal.

How much do they charge for blood work where u live. Its like 120 for a test test where I'm at.
Are you designated human?
negative. I am a meat popsicle.

AngryOldMan
Rep: +87
Locker Roommates
« Reply #10: October 28, 2011, 06:19:00 AM »

How much do they charge for blood work where u live. Its like 120 for a test test where I'm at.

My doc checks me quarterly just because. The insurance pays everything except my copay. The blood test is the usual BS scam - $1200 for the bloodwork, but the insurance company only pays ~$150. The rest is "forgiven" - i.e. they screw the people with no insurance. Keep in mind I get a complete panel done.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:27:11 AM by AngryOldMan »

gms585
Rep: +149
Locker Roommates
« Reply #11: October 28, 2011, 10:00:26 AM »

My doc checks me quarterly just because. The insurance pays everything except my copay. The blood test is the usual BS scam - $1200 for the bloodwork, but the insurance company only pays ~$150. The rest is "forgiven" - i.e. they screw the people with no insurance. Keep in mind I get a complete panel done.

Yea I dont have health Ins now so I don't get blood done unless I really need to and this close to the holidays its not happening.
Are you designated human?
negative. I am a meat popsicle.

Virtus
Rep: +1,935
Locker Roommates
« Reply #12: October 28, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »
I just don't see how #3 is very realistic for most of the people this is addressed to.....
"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Nous Defions

Hanzo
Rep: +323
Banned Doods
« Reply #13: October 28, 2011, 02:49:41 PM »
Stay lean but eat 3 table scoops of nutty peanut butter with every meal?!?!? how ludicrous
I'm not sure where you saw that ...... reading comprehension?

Just sayin'
GOT GEAR? I wish I knew then what I know now.
Research Rat>VIP-RCR Brotherhood(if you don't know, don't ask)
If it takes forever.....I will die trying
All advice given is radically insane, you can't handle it.

AnabolicAdam
Rep: +1,733
Locker Roommates
« Reply #14: October 28, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »
I just don't see how #3 is very realistic for most of the people this is addressed to.....

Im with you on this one.
USPlabs
Regional Director

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!