Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

1st day of the rest of my life-my body transformation

Read 5397 times

JJC78
Rep: +3
Trust: 2%
1st day of the rest of my life-my body transformation « : February 08, 2010, 06:45:37 AM »
6-4, 335lbs approx 30% body fat, wear 3xl shirts & 44in jeans currently
new diet

06:15-kre-alk 1500
07:00-Oat, prot, multi, fish kik 
09:30-2 scoop protein + banana
12:00-Tuna & chips, fish oil
03:00-1 scoop protein + banana
Get home-kre-alk 1500 & jack3d
After workout-2 scoop protein
06:30-Dinner(meat & grn veg) & fish oil 
09:00-W.W. Ice cream & 1/2 cup cott chz

using ON gold whey

cardio every night & lift every other- 1 cheat dinner out per week

I'm gonna add oxy elite pro & anabolic pump next week

plan on updating weekly

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

TheStanger
Rep: +394
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: February 08, 2010, 06:57:59 AM »
good luck brosef
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.  The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
-Thomas Edison

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"
-Plato

Superman316
Rep: +9
Trust: 24%
« Reply #2: February 08, 2010, 07:16:33 AM »
why not take the 2nd serving of kre alk post workout because imo jaked is all you need pre workout.

JJC78
« Reply #3: February 08, 2010, 07:23:25 AM »
why not take the 2nd serving of kre alk post workout because imo jaked is all you need pre workout.

I just read the bottle & read that you want take it on an empty stomach.

I don't care either way, whatever will work best is good by me

Superman316
« Reply #4: February 08, 2010, 07:45:14 AM »
ye but your stomach will be empty post workout and if you have a whey shake after it , it isn going to just destoy all the creatine. Id recommend taking it post workout and then have a protein shake with some carbs thrown in their. carbs will help with creatine absorbtion anyway due to the resulting insulin spike.

symphox
Rep: +46
Trust: 62%
« Reply #5: February 08, 2010, 07:49:49 AM »
Hey man, looking at your diet, if you stick to your work out regimen strictly, it WILL work but... you could improve a bit.

It seems like your too low on calories here, off the top of my head I'm seeing probably...2000 cals but...your maintenance is easily 3000 being 6'4", over 300lbs. I would up your protein and fat intake in the morning by adding 1 or 2 whole eggs and 2-4 egg whites each morning. That will add 300 cals or so.  Now, I won't ask you to do a really low carb thing yet because you need to work your diet slowly BUT, you definitely want to avoid mass carbs before bed and one thing you have to realize about weight watchers is... its a scam. I'm assuming you're going to have 2 scoops of their ice cream or so and that will contain over 20gs of high GI carbs. Weight watchers, like most "diet" products out there cuts out most of the fat and adds carbs but, what you have to realize is...you must eat fats in order to lose fat! Carbs are the enemy.

Your diet does look solid though, stick by it, just make sure you add 6-700 cals or so after you remove that ice cream before bed so your total caloric intake will be around 2500. (that will likely be 500 under maintenance for you and enough to keep you satiated all day) Also make sure half of those cals are fats because fats will help you stay full, keep your heart healthy while it is going through this new and stressful time, and will allow for steady lipolysis and higher metabolism!

As you lose weight and feel healthier, (dont rush it, it will take a few months to really feel the results) you can start tweeking that diet to REALLY strip the fat and we can help you big time.

P.S., if you will be using anabolic pump, which is a great product, I would replace that first banana with complex carbs and add some complex carbs to your dinner... you WILL need complex carbs to keep you feeling "oK". Apump will ruin your day if you're diet is lacking in complex carbs.

Ok ill shut up now! Kick ass man, we got your back!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:52:13 AM by symphox »

symphox
« Reply #6: February 08, 2010, 07:51:26 AM »
ye but your stomach will be empty post workout and if you have a whey shake after it , it isn going to just destoy all the creatine. Id recommend taking it post workout and then have a protein shake with some carbs thrown in their. carbs will help with creatine absorbtion anyway due to the resulting insulin spike.

That's what Kre-alk is, PH buffered so stomach acid doesn't destroy the creatine before absorption. It is fine to take really at any point before or after, in my humblest opinion.

Superman316
« Reply #7: February 08, 2010, 08:17:23 AM »
you must eat fats in order to lose fat! Carbs are the enemy
Altough i agree that you need healthy fats in your diet, i disagree carbs are an enemy. People seem to generally cut out fats and carbs when they are cutting because they belive they are goin to get fat. I believe in a balenced diet. Dont cut any macro out at all. If you were to cut out carbs which is your bodys prefferd source of fuel then what do you think is goin to replace carbs as the bodys source of fuel?? Many would think fats but its not, It is in fact protein and if your body is using that to replenish glycogen stores well then its goin to have to reep the muscle of its aminos in order to replenish glycogen stores. I think its an extremly bad approach to cutting. Instead of cutting carbs go for a balenced approach, primarly eat low g.i. carbs. and have plenty of protein , also symphox is correct in that you do need GOOD fats in your diet. I also have to agree with symphox that weight watchers is a scam! the food they provide you with is full of garbage such as additives and preservitives so i truely would stop using any of that crap.

JJC78
« Reply #8: February 08, 2010, 08:25:57 AM »
Hey man, looking at your diet, if you stick to your work out regimen strictly, it WILL work but... you could improve a bit.

It seems like your too low on calories here, off the top of my head I'm seeing probably...2000 cals but...your maintenance is easily 3000 being 6'4", over 300lbs. I would up your protein and fat intake in the morning by adding 1 or 2 whole eggs and 2-4 egg whites each morning. That will add 300 cals or so.  Now, I won't ask you to do a really low carb thing yet because you need to work your diet slowly BUT, you definitely want to avoid mass carbs before bed and one thing you have to realize about weight watchers is... its a scam. I'm assuming you're going to have 2 scoops of their ice cream or so and that will contain over 20gs of high GI carbs. Weight watchers, like most "diet" products out there cuts out most of the fat and adds carbs but, what you have to realize is...you must eat fats in order to lose fat! Carbs are the enemy.

Your diet does look solid though, stick by it, just make sure you add 6-700 cals or so after you remove that ice cream before bed so your total caloric intake will be around 2500. (that will likely be 500 under maintenance for you and enough to keep you satiated all day) Also make sure half of those cals are fats because fats will help you stay full, keep your heart healthy while it is going through this new and stressful time, and will allow for steady lipolysis and higher metabolism!

As you lose weight and feel healthier, (dont rush it, it will take a few months to really feel the results) you can start tweeking that diet to REALLY strip the fat and we can help you big time.

P.S., if you will be using anabolic pump, which is a great product, I would replace that first banana with complex carbs and add some complex carbs to your dinner... you WILL need complex carbs to keep you feeling "oK". Apump will ruin your day if you're diet is lacking in complex carbs.

Ok ill shut up now! Kick ass man, we got your back!

thanks 4 all the info & effort 1st off

I talked with raptor & another guy & kind of set up a 2200/250p/175c/50f goal for my diet so that's what this is based on & I'm going 2 try & land between 2200-2500

I have a sweet tooth so I'm gonna try & use the ice cream to deal with that for a week or 2 until I get some casein.  Ive done this weight loss b4 & I know that after a couple weeks I'll have pretty much no desire 4 any sweets but it's like I have 2 detox lol if that makes sense.  I have an addictive personality & when I worked out hardcore before after a few weeks the sight of someone dipping fries in mayo made me gag. Anyways ...

As far as adding eggs 2 my breakfast it's kind of hard simply because my 1yr olds room is next 2 my kitchen & I have 2 be as quiet as possible so it's hard to do too much other than microwave.

Adding complex carbs for anabolic pump. What are your suggestions as to what kind of food & at any specific times?

Thanks again

symphox
« Reply #9: February 08, 2010, 08:42:00 AM »
Ok, well if you're working with Raptor, great! He'll be able to help you greatly! I totally understand the withdrawal type symptoms...February 14th (1 week from today) will be my 6 month mark from being 6 ft, 290lbs and never having worked out before. Today I am 192lbs and in incredible shape (cardio wise). I am still working on that strength! Any way...For Anabolic Pump, you are going to be starting with just 2 per day, one early, one late. But either way, 2 or 3 pills per day, you want to have ATLEAST 30gs of complex carbs and around 30-40gs protein 15-20 minutes after taking the pill.

When I dose it, I use it 15 mins before breakfast (your oats there will be fine). I use it 15 minutes before my prework out shake, I usually add a serving of oats to that shake in the blender or....if you want make your shake and eat it in a bowl like cereal.. its delicious! Then I dose it again with my dinner (the meal after your post work out shake). I usually add brown rice or whole wheat pasta to that meal. DO NOT remove those green veggies though, they have carbs but they also have lots of fiber and you'll be needing that to keep you regular and enhance the effects you see on that scale.

One more little piece of advice is, don't weigh your self daily! Weigh yourself in the morning, after bowel evac., once per week!

Hope that helps!
Kick ass man!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 08:45:12 AM by symphox »

symphox
« Reply #10: February 08, 2010, 08:44:01 AM »
you must eat fats in order to lose fat! Carbs are the enemy
Altough i agree that you need healthy fats in your diet, i disagree carbs are an enemy. People seem to generally cut out fats and carbs when they are cutting because they belive they are goin to get fat. I believe in a balenced diet. Dont cut any macro out at all. If you were to cut out carbs which is your bodys prefferd source of fuel then what do you think is goin to replace carbs as the bodys source of fuel?? Many would think fats but its not, It is in fact protein and if your body is using that to replenish glycogen stores well then its goin to have to reep the muscle of its aminos in order to replenish glycogen stores. I think its an extremly bad approach to cutting. Instead of cutting carbs go for a balenced approach, primarly eat low g.i. carbs. and have plenty of protein , also symphox is correct in that you do need GOOD fats in your diet. I also have to agree with symphox that weight watchers is a scam! the food they provide you with is full of garbage such as additives and preservitives so i truely would stop using any of that crap.

Yeah, you don't want to cut out carbs unless your doing CKD (and even then, you carb up weekly), just cutting down on the high GI carbs is important, especially before bed!

JJC78
« Reply #11: February 08, 2010, 09:04:48 AM »
Hey thanks a lot man! Make sure u check back!

sheepdog
Rep: +14
Trust: 1%
Banned Doods
« Reply #12: February 08, 2010, 09:42:50 AM »
Wish you best of luck. 30% BFI is a tough place to start but you got brothers here like Garlick and Adam to help you along so the battle is half won. All you got to do is eat right, train hard, and sup smart. Best wishes my friend
"make like your slapping a mosquito in front of your nuts." AnabolicAdam.

JJC78
« Reply #13: February 08, 2010, 10:15:08 AM »
Wish you best of luck. 30% BFI is a tough place to start but you got brothers here like Garlick and Adam to help you along so the battle is half won. All you got to do is eat right, train hard, and sup smart. Best wishes my friend

thanks man! Ya this site is unbelievable. I've learned a ton before even starting & I know it'll just keep growing.

JJC78
« Reply #14: February 10, 2010, 04:53:22 PM »
3rd day in & it's going great. The diet has been fine with no cheating or desire. Workouts have gone well & I l actually left the snowblower in the garage during our 30hours of snow drizzle & shoveled 3 times for cardio.

I did chest today & felt like a fooing animal afterwards. It's funny how awesome it feels 2 expend yourself so much.

I know it's a bad habit but I'll never be able 2 change it. I weigh myself every day after my workout & I'm @ 329 today. I don't worry about weight really as I can tell more by how my clothes fit but the scale is right by the door so I just can't say no.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!