2011 Transformation Competition: Judgment Day Process

Read 2606 times

Admin_
Posts: 4927
Administrator
2011 Transformation Competition: Judgment Day Process « : July 13, 2011, 08:36:31 AM »
Judgment day (more like week) is rapidly approaching.  Contestants must do the following to qualify for the judging process:

Start A NEW THREAD in this forum titled "OFFICIAL ENTRY: [username]".

Include the following:
1) A link to your journal
2) Your favorite 2-4 BEFORE pictures.
3) A brief summary of:
 - Why you entered the contest.  Bulk? Cut? What was your motivation?
 - What your diet/supplementation/workouts looked like.  How did you change them as the contest progressed?
 - What you learned, and what you could go back and do differently.  Were you happy with the results?
4) Your favorite 2-4 AFTER pictures.

This MUST be completed by 7/20!

Judgment will be done on a points system, from a total of 4 "judges":

1) I will pick my top 5, ordered 1-5.  50pts to first, 40pts to second, 30pts to third, 20pts to fourth, and 10pts to fifth.
2) Petey will pick his top 5, and points will be awarded in the exact same way.  Our selections will be kept secret until the public voting is done, to avoid any sort of favoritism.
3) A guest judge from BestPriceNutrition.com (also pitching in a $100 gift card to the winner) will be picking his top 3, 1st getting 30 points, 2nd getting 20 and 3rd getting 10.
4) A public poll will run, where each user will get only one pick at their favorite.  The poll will run for a week, and each vote will count as 6 points.  Yes, you can vote for yourself.

Once all voting is closed, points will be totaled and winners announced.  In the very unlikely event of a tie, Petey and I will chose the winner.

Good luck to all contestants!!!
- Tommy

kubitzky10
Posts: 1242
Banned Doods
« Reply #1: July 13, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »
Is this for the competition Deumcole and Worm started or is this for the New Years one? Sorry, I'm just a little confused.

deumcole
Posts: 12672
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: July 13, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »

New Year's
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

DNRCMO
Posts: 436
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: July 15, 2011, 06:11:59 AM »
Ok...i'm confused.  Is the deadline for the final entry the 20th or the 15th???  I see on here it says 20th, but elsewhere I've read the 15th.  If it is TODAY, what time does it have to be in???  I was under the impression I had till the 20th, so I was going to do this after work today.  But if I can't get it in on time today...that would really stink.   :-[
OBSESSED are what the LAZY call the DEDICATED!! - forgot where I read this, but it stuck with me!

Admin_
Posts: 4927
Administrator
« Reply #4: July 15, 2011, 08:09:16 AM »
You have to post your official journal summary by the 20th.
- Tommy

Sign up or Log in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!