Sign In

Remember Me

Submit a review

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

SCAMMERS

Read 14547 times

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for agressive marketing and misinformation.

StephenPhip
Rep: +1
Trust: 0%
Banned Doods
« Reply #15: August 04, 2011, 03:10:03 AM »
LMAO! I like the way you deal with scammers & spammers :P :P Where did you get his picture from :P

Keep it clean folks :)

Raptorbh12
Rep: +2,429
Trust: 100%
Global Moderator
« Reply #16: August 04, 2011, 10:37:51 AM »
Where did you get his picture from :P

from googling his email address which led me to a social networking site with his picture.
Semper Fidelis

Abandoned
Rep: +247
Trust: 10%
Banned Doods
« Reply #17: September 25, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »
LMAO! I like the way you deal with scammers & spammers :P :P Where did you get his picture from :P

Seems like ^ might have been one of your guys getting worried,lol
Strung out hookers everywhere, have a picnic feed the bears, now nobody even cares In the new America, Nothing in this worlds for free cause everything belongs to me

guitardaddy
Rep: +39
Trust: 47%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #18: November 27, 2011, 10:44:55 PM »
Now all we need is his drivers license and SS number and home address. I've never bought any supps private party on SR. In the past I've done plenty of Paypal private party transactions though- they always make me nervous! Luckily I haven't been scammed....

All users who scam our members on this site will be dealt with promptly.

Use this thread to issue concerns and information regarding scammers on this site and other sites frequented by our fellow users.
The more we know about known threats the better we can be protected against online fraud.

The first scammer is "Heath Morgan"
His paypal address is heath7085@yahoo.com
His other name is Stan Morgan and his # is 863-397-0393.

This is what he looks like if you want to exact personal revenge.

Other known emails:
stanhm76@yahoo.com
stanm1976@gmail.com
Heres his fatsecret page
http://fatsecret.com/member/stanhm76

You are what you lift

abcdef
Rep: 0
« Reply #19: September 05, 2012, 03:57:55 AM »
i hate to say this. but this is my EX husband. he been in prison for credit card charges. he on probation for credit card. he a low life meanie. i wouldnt trust him with nothing. im sorry for the people who got scam. he stole his own grandfather info and open alot of credit cards in his grandfather name.

AtlBran556
Trust: 17%
« Reply #20: October 24, 2012, 06:52:46 PM »
How scary would that be to get woking up in the middle of the night by thirty huge dudes in SR shirts?
haha this made my night.
Go get it

DanBBZ
« Reply #21: October 25, 2013, 02:54:18 AM »
this is why we can't have nice things...

Ironman1980
« Reply #22: October 25, 2013, 03:10:17 PM »
This is a good thread, but there also needs to be a sticky for people to report GOOD sellers as well! So next time they sell something, people will know they're ok to deal with.

I think it's awesome that you posted all his info on here. I can't stand liars or thieves. To me, they are on in the same. I also like the idea of having somewhere to go to be able to find good quality supps from good honest people.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.