Forum

Weight loss log !

Read 1370 times

BalkanBoy
Rep: 0
Trust: 4%
Weight loss log ! « : May 25, 2011, 08:11:59 PM »
Hey just thought id start my own weight loss log and journal post,
im going to take photos every 8 weeks, and post my calories and amount of protein, fat and carbs per day and ofcourse my supplement stack
which i only started taking 7 weeks into my training
100 % Gold standard whey protein (1.5 scoops with breakfast 1 pre-workout and 1.5 post workout)
Jack3d (30-45 before workout obviously)
Tri-Creatine Malate(30-45 before workout, Jack3d, this stuff and protein all in same shaker is my pre-workout)
Fish Oil (2 a day 1 in the morning 1 at night)

here goes nothing....  ;D
I didnt watch what i ate for the first 7 weeks !
this is the first day i started my training april 5th 2011
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:09:17 PM by BalkanBoy »
You gotta risk it to get the biscuit !

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

BalkanBoy
« Reply #1: May 25, 2011, 08:55:29 PM »
this is 8 weeks into the training, and about a week of jack3d and protein and watching my diet (this doesnt mean eating properly 6 -8 times a day just watching what i eat)
average of about 60 grams of fat a day 100 grams max of carbs and 120 grams of protein ( i know i need more protein but im really bad with organizing myself to eat most of this protein is consume from 3 shakes 24 grams a serving and i have 1 x 1 serving and 2 x 1.5 servings a day, so about 90 grams a day consumed from the whey protein),
ive been watching what i eat for about the past week and a half it will be two weeks this saturday and i have already lost 2.5 kilos roughly but i am scared i am not growing at all, i need to double my intake of protein but i cant eat 6 - 8 times a day i only eat about 3 times a day with 3 shakes a day i think this is sufficient enough more would be better though.

i train 4 - 5 days a week of weight training doing all the muscle groups. This week ive started doing 3 - 4 days of 20 - 30 minutes of cardio medium paced jogging with a few sprints.
I wish my gut would go down faster but ive got about 5 months till summer so got plenty of time on my hands ! but overall i am pretty content with my results ! what do y'all think ?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:12:19 PM by BalkanBoy »

BalkanBoy
« Reply #2: June 07, 2011, 05:46:36 AM »
so im now sitting on about 200 grams of protein a day averaging 140-160 carbs a day and around 50-60 g of fats max starting to get leaner and putting on size at the same time but im thinking of getting kre-alkalyn 1500 a multivitamin and aftershock for postworkout instead of my normal 2 scoops Of ON gold standard whey protein, still think i should up the protein to about 300 g a day though will try to start hitting that bench mark next week.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!