Sign In

Remember Me

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Physical Sciences Nitric Oxide Inflatable Muscles Pro: FAKE review by a rep!

Read 4558 times

Admin_
Rep: +4,815
Trust: 100%
Administrator
This product: http://www.supplementreviews.com/physical-sciences/nitric-oxide-inflatable-muscles-pro was added only a few days ago, and we already have 5 reviewers giving this product a 10/10.

Each reviewer gave it the exact same score: 10/10 across the board
4 reviewers have joined on 5/10/2011, and 1 joined 4/27/2011
Each reviewer has posted ONLY 1 review.

3 Reviewers claim to be from Cincinnati.  The other 2 don't specify.

I checked each profile out extensively, and there is no concrete evidence that they are linked to each other.  Could just be that the company told some of their happy customers to go review it here.

HOWEVER, I did find that one user, KAS, or Kevin Staab is the owner of the retailer that is the only place you can buy Physical Sciences products, and I've found other sources mentioning that he is the manufacturer as well as soul distributor.  He is banned and his review has been deleted.  I don't have enough evidence to remove the other 4 though.  We'll have to wait and see.

Again, another example of a rep coming on here in bad faith, and making his product look WAY worse. 
- Tommy

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Related: Pump (Category)

dorsey67
Rep: +79
Trust: 94%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: May 12, 2011, 03:48:19 AM »
these guys never do a very good job at pretending do they?
You want me to kiss your ass, well bend over buddy here comes my foot!
Large and in charge...

Blade410
Rep: +4,246
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: May 12, 2011, 04:25:52 AM »
Tom,

I don't envy your duties, you have a thankless job here at SR to cut through all the bull.  Thanks broski
That which does not kill me, makes me stronger!

You have to fall in love with the pain if you ever want to say hello to the growth.

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #3: May 12, 2011, 05:08:14 AM »
Tom,

I don't envy your duties, you have a thankless job here at SR to cut through all the bull.  Thanks broski

I secretly enjoy making examples out of people!  Guess I'm just sadistic.
- Tommy

Tsoiseth34
Rep: +356
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: May 12, 2011, 09:03:24 AM »
Thanks Tom,
It's ridonkulous what these retailers do, it is so tacky and like you said makes the product look even worse!
Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.-~-Stephen King

kris65
Rep: +2,624
Locker Roommates
« Reply #5: May 12, 2011, 11:39:44 AM »
Thanks Tom
~Hail to PITT~

"I don't say goodbye till that pain says hello." - Greg Plitt

Admin_
Administrator
« Reply #6: May 14, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »
Just deleted another review that was simply nutrition information about the product.  No personal experiences or nothing.

Still no link between the profiles.  And all reviewers still giving it 10/10 across the board with only 1 review...

Looks very suspicious!  If they are reps, they aren't helping their product look good!
- Tommy

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Locker Roommates
« Reply #7: May 15, 2011, 01:26:56 PM »
They're pulling out all the stops! They have women now reviewing the supp, trying to appeal to our masculinity...or whatever.
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!