Sign In

Remember Me

Submit a review

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

Do all creatines make you bloat?

Read 1956 times

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for agressive marketing and misinformation.

Reese37
Rep: 0
Trust: 0%
Do all creatines make you bloat? « : January 25, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »
Yes, I am taking Creatine Mono Right now and was wondering do all creatines make you bloat because I really would rather not take it if it makes me bloat or the puffy look. Also if I do keep taking it when I get off will I lose all my gains?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Related: Creatine (Category)

Raptorbh12
Rep: +2,429
Trust: 100%
Global Moderator
« Reply #1: January 25, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »
The creatine mono will make you bloat but it shouldnt be noticeable. Kre-Alkalyn is a good substitute if your looking for a zero bloat creatine.

You will keep all strength gains once you cease use of creatine. Your endurance will be noteably less though because you will have a lower point of muscle fatigue.
Semper Fidelis

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

garlick
Rep: +3,149
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #2: January 25, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »
Bloating only occurs when you're not getting enough water, to compensate for the water that is being absorbed into your muscles with the creatine.

So if you're experiencing bloating on Creatine, all you have to do is drink more water.

When on Creatine you should be trying to drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Also, you won't lose any of your gains, but you could lose some volume from water leaving the muscle fibers. This is typically very small and hardly noticeable, and what really matters is that you don't lose the strength, which you won't.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.