SAMAZON getting her swole on

Read 364109 times

grldrgn
Rep: +467
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #60: April 05, 2011, 07:19:43 PM »
Damn Sam! At least she's burning extra calories! Lol

@ Meuth your version of versus has all of us naked! You are a perv! Lol! Everybody get groomed up and oiled down!!
“People will stare. Make it worth their while. ”
Harry Winston

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Locker Roommates
« Reply #61: April 05, 2011, 07:21:06 PM »
Hey I said that! However, it could be a skin to win match! Haha
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

grldrgn
Locker Roommates
« Reply #62: April 05, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »
I don't understand skin to win? I guess I haven't been to enough classy strip joints to know what this could possibly mean! :D
Harry Winston

Meuth
Locker Roommates
« Reply #63: April 05, 2011, 08:33:45 PM »
Strip joints?  I'll have you know that was from a classy mud wrestling event on spring break in college!   ::)

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

MMAFreak
Rep: +2,469
« Reply #64: April 05, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
Skin to win=first girl to rip the other ones clothes is the victor.  Sam should probably just start a new thread at this point because this one has been officially hijacked.
Nobody cares. Work harder.

Manimal
Rep: +4,022
« Reply #65: April 05, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »
Skin to win=first girl to rip the other ones clothes is the victor.  Sam should probably just start a new thread at this point because this one has been officially hijacked.

Reason why I stopped posting after displaying meuths before and after pics lol

Sawwy Sam  :-[
BullsEyeFitness client/athlete

Too many people accept everything they hear as conventional wisdom. No one wants to question anything.

IIFYM-FTW

Bros will be bros.

Meuth
Locker Roommates
« Reply #66: April 05, 2011, 08:53:11 PM »

Reason why I stopped posting after displaying meuths before and after pics lol

Sawwy Sam  :-[

Whatever! haha

Meuth
Locker Roommates
« Reply #67: April 05, 2011, 08:54:24 PM »
See what happens when you start a log and disappear Sam?  We get bored!  Besides, she started some of this anyway! haha

MMAFreak
Rep: +2,469
« Reply #68: April 05, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »
I am sure as hell enjoying myself here.  ;D
Nobody cares. Work harder.

Meuth
Locker Roommates
« Reply #69: April 05, 2011, 08:59:50 PM »
I am sure as hell enjoying myself here.  ;D

Sadly, I think we all are.  Except B-Dub?  I think he is concerned about Sam.  She posted on FB yesterday so I think all is well.

grldrgn
Locker Roommates
« Reply #70: April 06, 2011, 05:53:49 AM »
If I disappear for a few days you have my permission to hijack away.  I don't think Sam would care, imagine her surprise when this topic is 10 pages long and she's only posted a few times! lol.

I am actually excited about following Sam's progress and hoping I'll be able to pick up a few tips from her!!
Harry Winston

Samazon
Rep: +1,861
Locker Roommates
« Reply #71: April 06, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »
I AM STILL HERE. and am in LOVE with this "log" (for lack of better terms). Lots of work changes and my little 14 y.o. sister having a rough recovery with her recent foot surgery has kept me a little pre-occupied.

Woke my butt up at 6am for a two mile jog, to get ready for the 8k Shamrock shuffle this Sunday (I am SO not a morning person.) Felt slower than I wanted and way harder to keep up compared to how easy it is for me to run later in the day.
THEN hit the chest, tris and delts after work for a half hour.

OK for the record I am all about the wrassling. I will spar with whoever, just don't punch the face. Mud wrestling is my favorite. I am also going to invest in a new camera soon, because a certain fellow SR members have personally requested I do so.

And thanks again for all the support ya'll; serious followers or those making comments on assless zebra chaps all is welcome.

As for my supps, it's pretty simple:
Emergen-C vitamin
OTC fish oils
Vit E
l-lysine

PWO: jack3d or (currently) c4 - but I prefer jack3d, the c4 seems like too much for me, but I am keeping the dose low and finishing out the tub.

Protein: carnivor protein isolate or ON's egg protein.

also take some sci-fit kre-alk on 12 week cycles, but haven't in a while and take ON's melatonin before bed and glutamine.

There was something different about her..something special. And he couldn't quite place it...but it was in the way she moved...and what she did..

Samazon
Rep: +1,861
Locker Roommates
« Reply #72: April 06, 2011, 07:13:38 PM »
SO all these go in order..first ones from March of 2010. Second and third from May. Fourth from June..riiight after I ran across this site;)
I just realized I'm a dork for doing this log..but oh well...
There was something different about her..something special. And he couldn't quite place it...but it was in the way she moved...and what she did..

rob1880
Rep: +73
Locker Roommates
« Reply #73: April 06, 2011, 08:15:58 PM »
sorry to hear about your sis,hope she gets though everything ok
glad to have you back though, pretty sure the journal is still yours just with a few add ins :-X
"Spirit ... has fifty times the strength and staying power of brawn and muscle."
- Unknown

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Locker Roommates
« Reply #74: April 06, 2011, 09:59:50 PM »
...I had that issue of Muscle & Fitness with Todd Duffee on the cover.

Hope yer sister recovers fast. I hated it when I broke my foot.

Also, how many miles are you upto now in prep for yer 8K?
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!