Forum

SAMAZON getting her swole on

Read 351446 times

rob1880
Rep: +73
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #15: April 01, 2011, 05:03:03 PM »
yea you could take out trish stratus if you went to wrestling ;)
and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD take out that annoying snookie slut!

LOL it would be a dream come true!!
god someone needs to,ever since she appeared on raw her voice makes me want to just vomit >:(
"Spirit ... has fifty times the strength and staying power of brawn and muscle."
- Unknown

bigworm89
Rep: +2,418
Locker Roommates
« Reply #16: April 01, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »
I bet my log won't be followed as closely that i start this weekend! ;)

Big Meuth starting a log?
Why do all Chinese people look alike?

Meuth
Rep: +6,510
Locker Roommates
« Reply #17: April 01, 2011, 07:11:36 PM »

Yeah, sometime this weekend. I leave for Mississippi tomorrow and plan on cleaning up my diet and workout a lot. All I'll have to do is workout, work, and eat!
On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone will drop to zero.

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Locker Roommates
« Reply #18: April 01, 2011, 08:39:43 PM »

Yeah, sometime this weekend. I leave for Mississippi tomorrow and plan on cleaning up my diet and workout a lot. All I'll have to do is workout, work, and eat!

No sleeping & fuking?
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

Meuth
Locker Roommates
« Reply #19: April 01, 2011, 09:22:38 PM »

No sleeping & fuking?

Just sleep. No time for the other! Unless I have a visitor that leaves me no choice! (fly into the Tupelo airport, I'll pick you up Baby!!)

Haha! I've had too many Vegas Bombs and Meuth Specials! I love this place!!

Don't come to me and tell me you need help because your program isn't working when you've only been on it 3-4 weeks. It's called a program  because it takes time, unlike your sister.

Petrovich
Rep: +77
Trust: 92%
« Reply #20: April 01, 2011, 09:42:30 PM »

No sleeping & fuking?

Just sleep. No time for the other! Unless I have a visitor that leaves me no choice! (fly into the Tupelo airport, I'll pick you up Baby!!)

Haha! I've had too many Vegas Bombs and Meuth Specials! I love this place!!

What does a Meuth Special consists of lol? I bet it's strong than a bull tranquilizer.  8)
I lift things up and put them down.

Meuth
Locker Roommates
« Reply #21: April 01, 2011, 09:55:38 PM »
First, 2 lemon and 2 lime slices in a cup. Next ice. Then 1/3 Grey Goose. Two packets of Sweet &
Low. Then fill the rest with Sprite. You can't taste Goose, and it will foo you up!!!! Trust me, 2nd most popular drink down here!

annabanana
Rep: +33
Trust: 37%
« Reply #22: April 01, 2011, 11:32:25 PM »
First, 2 lemon and 2 lime slices in a cup. Next ice. Then 1/3 Grey Goose. Two packets of Sweet &
Low. Then fill the rest with Sprite. You can't taste Goose, and it will foo you up!!!! Trust me, 2nd most popular drink down here!

That sounds delicious! Too bad booze is like the number one worst thing to have on a diet, because I want one!!!
Passion is everything

Meuth
Locker Roommates
« Reply #23: April 02, 2011, 03:53:47 AM »
One of the managers came over to me and asked me what the foo a Meuth Special was. I explained it to him and he said it took too much time to make! Haha

Samazon
Rep: +1,861
Locker Roommates
« Reply #24: April 02, 2011, 12:29:49 PM »
YAY glad to see a few people hop on my bandwagon. So...I guess if I am starting a log I might as well put some goal and current stats in here. As of today I am 8 days away from an 8k race I have been training for and on day 14 of 30 that I decided to go without drinking booze. It's a really serious issue I find myself trying to battle and it has been a work in progress. I'm so far doing really well and have lost ten of the ~20#s I gained since October when I got really sick. I am still not back 100%, but all of my lifts are. I hope to get my 6-pack back, and it took a year of serious lifting last time.

So, my current goals are to lose ten more lbs (fit back into my old jeans I can no longer button:/ )and finish that 8k, then run in the Warrior Dash this summer. Also I noticed that I have not made any gains in my lat pull down. I am not joking I can sit at that machine and cannot get more than 50#'s for 6-8 reps, on a good day, before I fatigue myself with any other lift. Usually I pull the pin out and do a few set at 42.5#'s. Not that it is a lift I care that much about, but something that kinda bugs me.

On to more pics....
There was something different about her..something special. And he couldn't quite place it...but it was in the way she moved...and what she did..

Samazon
Rep: +1,861
Locker Roommates
« Reply #25: April 02, 2011, 12:40:44 PM »
So this is when I started getting into lifting. And I use to have to sneak out of my house and my family and friends discouraged getting into fitness. It still baffles me, but I definitely noticed I wasn't a 'hardgainer' so I never gave up.
There was something different about her..something special. And he couldn't quite place it...but it was in the way she moved...and what she did..

Emery
Rep: +638
« Reply #26: April 02, 2011, 01:03:47 PM »
Did you post what supps you are taking? Just curious...

Anyways! I'll be following too! Good luck!
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~Henry Ford~

freek75
Rep: +240
Locker Roommates
« Reply #27: April 02, 2011, 02:48:20 PM »
i know what you mean!
no signature required

deumcole
Rep: +4,742
Locker Roommates
« Reply #28: April 02, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »
Family looked down on getting fit? That baffles me.

The only thing my family doesn't like is me getting bodybuilder big. I figure once I buy my mom a new house she'll change her tune some.
Its funny I pulled a most muscular pose & my mom got alittle squeemish. It was kinda funny  ;D
"A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Violence, is forever.
Your silence, forced this war.

birdman2211
Rep: +1,925
« Reply #29: April 02, 2011, 05:19:13 PM »
I'm on board  ;D

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!