How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

M-drol ya'll

Read 8560 times

5kids2feed
Rep: +2
Trust: 1%
M-drol ya'll « : March 21, 2011, 08:34:30 AM »
So I've been stalking this forum for quite a while now. Trying to poke and prod everybody with pm's trying to get information especially bigworm. Sorry bud.

I'm 28, 5'7, 195lbs.. about 17% bf. I've been lifting since high school and I graduated in 2001. Wowzers. Well like any newbie lifting was great. Saw results and felt good about myself. Fast foward to today. I've hit a plateau. I've tried everything to 5 days, 4 day, 3 day splits and setting up my diet on dailyburn.com. my body just doesn't want to respond anymore.

Well the last two weeks I preloaded on cycle assist/milk thistle and today I started m-drol with it! I think it was all mental since its the first day but I feel like somethings going on in there. Especially after I lifted.

So my cycle looks like this:
2 weeks: cycle assist, milk thistle
4 weeks: m-drol (10/20/20/20), cycle assist, milk thistle
4 weeks: liquid nolv

Work out looks like this:
Mon: chest, tris, shoulders (sets of 6-8)
Tue: back, bi, legs (sets of 12-15)
Thur: chest, tris, shoulder (sets of 12-15)
Fri: back, bi, legs (sets of 6-8)

+rep to the first person who can guess what movie my user name is from.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:39:10 PM by 5kids2feed »

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

IamAlex
Rep: +1,086
Trust: 100%
Locker Roommates
« Reply #1: March 21, 2011, 08:41:37 AM »
captain smiley or whatever..

Is this your first PH cycle?

5kids2feed
« Reply #2: March 21, 2011, 09:14:14 AM »
The only thing I've done before is AMS's Pro Anabolic Kit UTT (decavol/4-ad/aromx).. and I've done it twice in 2009 with no sides and pretty good results.

I know I know I should've done h-drol or something else before this. My mind was already made up and I'm stubborn. Don't be mad at me!

IamAlex
Rep: +1,086
Locker Roommates
« Reply #3: March 21, 2011, 09:36:13 AM »
Oh I'm not mad haha. Just concerned. I'm actually on my first PH cycle right now and I'm running H-drol. So far it's been going good. Today is the start of my 3rd week so I'm hoping to start seeing some strength increases. Just be careful bro.. And was I right about the captain smiley?

adam777
Rep: +586
Locker Roommates
« Reply #4: March 21, 2011, 09:39:19 AM »
Total recall-Arnold

Good luck on your cycle.  How are you going to dose your nolva?
Your only as big as your last set.  Stop talking about the days that you could push up weight.  Live in the now and never stop achieving - My views on lifting and getting tired of hearing people talk about the past and how much they used to be able to put up.

5kids2feed
« Reply #5: March 21, 2011, 10:03:12 AM »
Haha cool. Ill have to check out your blog if you got one alex!

Captain smiley is incorrect but total recall IS CORRECT! +rep for you adam.

Liquid Nolva = 1st wk 30mg, 2nd wk 20mg, 3rd and 4th wk 10mg.

Thanks man I'm stoked. I can't wait to see what happens! Ill try to get some before and after pics goin. How many posts do you need to post pics?

adam777
Rep: +586
Locker Roommates
« Reply #6: March 21, 2011, 10:25:25 AM »

Thanks man I'm stoked. I can't wait to see what happens! Ill try to get some before and after pics goin. How many posts do you need to post pics?

Dosing sounds good.  I just changed mine to 40/30/20/10 for my pct from EPI.  Yeah I'm just waiting for mine to come in the mail, check out my log.  Seems like everyone is getting some ph action before summer.  Gotta have that beach bod for the ladies...
Your only as big as your last set.  Stop talking about the days that you could push up weight.  Live in the now and never stop achieving - My views on lifting and getting tired of hearing people talk about the past and how much they used to be able to put up.

JMetal12
Rep: +298
« Reply #7: March 21, 2011, 11:22:00 AM »
You may want to modify workout. When you do chest/tri's/shoulders same day your not getting 100% for all those body parts. For instance, if you do tri's your bench will go down because your fatigued and vice versa. Try Chest/bi's, Back/tri's, Shoulders/traps, Legs. Or you can focus on 1 body part a day w/ exception of bi's/tri's. Just a thought.
1Tim 4:8   For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

kuruption
Rep: +85
Trust: 85%
« Reply #8: March 21, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
Good point jmetal. Just looking at a back/leg day makes me wanna pass out. Deads and squats in the same workout should illegal. I'd definetely break those up if I were you. Chest/tri's isn't that bad, I did it that way for a long time. You can get a good pump going in your tri's before you start you work'n em. I wouldn't do shoulders with em though. Just a few months ago I started just doing an arm day and I like it a whole lot more. Just to give you an idea this is what I do, mon-chest, tues-back, wed-arms, thurs-delts, fri-legs. I like it better than any other routine I've done. But if your routine works for you then more power to ya! Anyone that can do back and legs in the same day is much more of a man than I am!
Pain is free

5kids2feed
« Reply #9: March 21, 2011, 01:10:36 PM »
Hell yeah adam ill check yours out. I was a little kid on xmas when all my stuff came.

You got a point jmetal & kuruption. Ill finish this week out with my reg program and either go to two body parts or 1 a day. If I do more than two weeks on what I'm doing now I feel overtrained anyways.

jaycon
Rep: +192
Locker Roommates
« Reply #10: March 21, 2011, 03:18:05 PM »

Im pretty sure you can post pics no matter how many posts. Just get a photobucket account and upload them there then to upload them on this site click on "insert image" on the icons and your good. Good luck with your cycle bro, I dont think Ill ever have the balls to run Mdrol lol.
Can't buy underwear...balls don't fit.

P-mag/M-lmg - Cycling now, loggin in the Locker Room.
http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=17016.0

My P-mag cycle - Started 2/27/11
http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=9837.0

5kids2feed
« Reply #11: March 23, 2011, 06:51:50 AM »
Day 2
Worked out. Nothing new. Still excited.

Jaycon. I must be retarded. I use this board through my droid so that's probably the problem. Haha balls? You might just have more of a brain than I do. But don't let anyone know I said that.

5kids2feed
« Reply #12: March 24, 2011, 07:08:14 AM »
Day 3
Rest day. Weird but muscles look slightly fuller. Probably just my mind playin tricks on me. Nothing else to report.

JMetal12
Rep: +298
« Reply #13: March 24, 2011, 08:18:12 AM »
"Quaid, get your a#$ to mars."
1Tim 4:8   For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

5kids2feed
« Reply #14: March 25, 2011, 07:08:00 AM »
"2 weeeeeeeeks! 2 weeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeks"

Day 4
My son decided to get sick the same week that I started m-drol. So that's nice. Trying to eat enough while taking care of him. Worked out and loved the pump while using light weights.

Copyright © 2019 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved!