Sign In

Remember Me

Submit a review

How-to Guides and Articles

Forum

How to workout while using m-drol?

Read 3010 times

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

5kids2feed
Rep: +2
Trust: 1%
How to workout while using m-drol? « : March 15, 2011, 09:01:42 AM »
What do you think is the best way to workout while on m-drol? I've read lighter while on it then lift heavy during your PCT. What was your routine and what did you think worked best for you?

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

stevejacob
Rep: +11
Trust: 26%
« Reply #1: March 15, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »
All of my buddies that took it lifted very heavy, eat heavy,and slept heavy while on it. My friend Eric trying upping his weight 5-10lbs every week. He did a 4 week cycle. So my best bet would be lift heavy, heavy, heavy. I was told 5 sets of 5 reps or 4 sets of 6 reps while on cycle. And ALWAYS have a spotter since youre going to be going heavy. For safety and incase you need help with that last rep or so. Im gonna be starting H-Drol in a year or so. And this is all stuff i was told. GL with the cycle brotha.

Members don't see ads. Sign up for FREE to remove ads, and start earning free supplements!

Martin
Rep: +68
Trust: 84%
« Reply #2: March 15, 2011, 01:36:47 PM »
If cant join them, then beat them.

5kids2feed
Rep: +2
Trust: 1%
« Reply #3: March 17, 2011, 03:18:53 PM »
Wow Martin. Thank you. There's a wealth of information on what I need in those links. Especially the second link. +rep for u.

Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.