template_main

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
300 mg of caffeine, so yeah there is some energy to it.  Today I noticed the pumps coming so I thought to add it.  Energy on this is good, but I am only using3 times a week so I don't think I'm getting tolerance like I used to when I was using pre workouts 5+ days a week.
Sponsored Brand Boards / Re: TBN Labs is offering DMHA
« Last post by Wis3guy on Today at 07:43:54 PM »
Nice.
Is this still open, Tommy?
Sponsored Brand Boards / TBN Labs is offering DMHA
« Last post by SRBrandMan on Today at 12:40:10 PM »
Tbnlabs is offering DMHA to help improve your energy levels.  I am posting a coupon code on here
BUY 1 get 1 FREE DMHA [1,5 Dimethylhexylamine] DMAA Replacement.
Coupon Code: DHMA17   Expires 07/31

Try it today!

His videos are insane. I think the one where he is playing "volleyball" with a 50 pound medicine ball is my favorite. Have you see that one?

Haha I sure have.  My phone gives me alerts when he posts new insane workout videos (thanks Google).  Very inspiring!!
Oh a Jet Ski, I envy you.  I finally used a Jet Ski for the first time last December when me and the wife were in Cancun, LOVED IT!!  Does the Evolve give you energy as well or just mainly there for the Pumps?
Supplement Journals / Re: its a DaSlaya Life Log....Lets get Fired up!!
« Last post by DaSlaya on Today at 09:54:43 AM »
Nice Upper Body Hypertrophy day this morning.  The TRAIN PWO seemed to work better this morning, than normal, so now its becoming a hit or miss, rather than a complete miss, which is different!  Still tastes horrible though!!  I have found that this PH3 program is less intensive than the Project mass program I was doing (so far), it is more geared towards not smoking yourself on accessory and hypertrophy days, but rather using them to build up your strength for the main lifts.  Each week you will squat and bench 3 times, and Deadlift twice.  Should be interesting how this ends up!  Today there was a combination using Reps In Reserve (RIR) training (which I never really messed with before, but get the intent) and Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) (which I am becoming a huge fan of).

PH3 Day 2 - Upper Body Hypertrophy
DB Bench Press (3 RIR):  65x8, 70x8
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown (2 RIR): 120x8, 140x8, 140x8
T-Bar Row (2 RIR): 70x8, 90x8
Seated Barbell Military Press (3 RIR):  95x7, 95x7
DB Curl (1 RIR):  32.5x8, 35x8, 37.5x8, 42.5x8, 42.5x8
BFR Machine Preacher Curl:  45x20, 45x10, 45x10, 45x10  **30 seconds rest in between each set**
E-Z Bar Skullcrusher (1 RIR):  45x8, 50x8, 55x8, 55x8, 60x8
BFR Cable Triceps Press-Down:  30x20, 40x10, 40x10, 40x10  **30 seconds rest in between each set**

After the biceps exercises, they were tapped out, which was great!!  BFR really is great to show you what kind of Vascularity and pumps you can get, my Triceps looked amazing while doing the BFR Portion.  The Niacin in the PWO I take helps out as well, just another notch for the ego!!!  So far so good!!
Sponsored Brand Boards / Micronamin 12-Gauge pre workout hits hard!!!
« Last post by SRBrandMan on Today at 08:59:27 AM »
Micronamin was founded by two veterans.  They are donating a portion of all sales quarterly to veteran based charities.  Help support the troops by trying their supplement line!

Our insane formula consists of 5 blends specifically designed to maximize endurance, strength, energy, and focus while you exercise. Be careful, this stuff is the real deal.
Good morning all.

Evolve at 9 ounces.  It is a little tart at that, I still prefer 10 ounces, today I notice a little pump up when I started the higher rep stuff.

DB curls 5x5 @35#
EZ bar curl 4 sets, reps 10-8-6-6 @ 72.5#
DB hammer curl 4 X 10 @ 20#
DB shrugs 5 X 10 @ 50#
DB row 4 X 8 @ 50#
Stiff leg DB 4 x 8 @ 40#
Various ab stuff.
Yeah...tons of fun.  ::) I may start experimenting with single leg presses...I MAY.
I have done them and if used correctly I like them.  However you have to really tighten up form.  If your lower back or hips are loose I have seen people tweak things that slowed them down.  It is nice however not to have to put so much weight on😄.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.