template_main

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
I appreciate that.

I understand where Tommy is coming from, as this new direction is driving content (see: copious amounts of "nice reviews!" comments on nearly every review...I tested it myself to see how this influences the level thing and just sort of chuckled. As well, thumbs are being given out left and right for reviews from ages ago, I saw my notifications thing in the corner and users were just thumbing me up from stuff I posted years ago) and rewarding people who are just doing things for the sake of "leveling up" so they can get the most free stuff possible. I don't have time to spend all day thumbing up everything under the sun and posting substance-less comments everywhere so I can claim something with 30+ servings and polish it off in a week, just because...I can.

The TROOPers program was awesome. The "experts" still got their pick of the litter, which is cool because they were hand picked and they were veterans. Now it's even further tiered.

Experts > Dudes who claim 15 products and comment on everything > People who come here to post reviews and actually read other people's reviews and thumb up those that actually deserve it.

Sweet, I'm now a third tier member.

The program was awesome before, the Experts got to cherry pick and then the TROOPers all got a fair chance to grab things once the timer allowed. It was awesome. It was fair to everyone. Now, since I'm a lowly level pee-on, all the products I've wanted to give a review are gone 12+ hours before I even had a chance, so members can grab a 12th product as a "reward" for the 10,000 thumbs and 5,000 generic comments. Sweet.

I appreciate what the TROOPers program was, as it was a great way to review products for free and I think that is great. But what this site is, in it's current state is not something that's for me.

LOL posts like this is why I enjoyed having you around. Blunt and to the point.  Good luck with life and maybe you should just check in once in a while and knock some of us off the high horse. lol
March 23, 2017
Push Power

Again, very pleased with this push day. I was surprised I was able to hit my top weight for 4 sets and get more than four reps on the last set. Also, last 5x3 on military press, I hit 130 for the last two sets, so I figured I would use that for all 5 today. The first two sets moved quickly, so I jumped to 135. Not only did it move smoothly, but my core was strong as heck. I have noticed that lately, my core is a lot stronger than normal.

Training

Flat Bench Press 6x4 @ 75%-85% of 1RM (173 - 196 pounds)

175x4

Fat - 70g
  • Sat. - 18g
  • Poly. - 14g
  • Mono. - 20g
I have to agree with mcGilla I much prefered the old Trooper system.  I got Trooper status about two weeks prior to the change and it took me almost 6 months to gain the rep percentage to hit Trooper status.  That was mostly because I will only review products I am currently taking. I won't do a review of a product I took a few months ago or longer just for the sake of some rep.  However, with the new system I feel tempted to (I won't) so I can climb the "ranks" of the new Trooper system and have a larger claiming limit etc.  I am not in this for the free products, I am here to try and review products I would not normally take.  For example, I am reviewing Vital4U multi right now and it is not something I would have purchased (after trying it that may change). However, after trying it through the Trooper program it may be something I would buy now (depends on how the rest of the bottle goes, I will decide when I post the review in a month).  I am unsure of how the leveling goes at higher levels but I don't want to be forced to use features just for the sake of "leveling."
Well that sucks. I hate you are leaving. I enjoyed having your style of reviews and posts here.

I appreciate that.

Sweet, I'm now a third tier member.

Meh and after two days of this in motion, it's going exactly as I expected. I'll wrap up the rest of the reviews I have on my docket and then say farewell.

Upper - Bench Focus
Sled: 3x205x20/20

Bodyweight this morning was 267.0
Introduce Yourself / Re: Best natural stack to build muscle
« Last post by smashley23 on Today at 10:48:08 AM »
Hi Kana. I would start with your diet and training before buying any supplements, as they will be the key to your success. You want to make sure you're getting enough calories to grow, enough protein and fat, and enough micronutrients, fiber, etc.

In terms of training, I would recommend a novice routine with a planned progression. If you're still kickboxing or wrestling and need to train around that, I'd check out the Fighter template on Tactical Barbell. If lifting is the main priority, there are many good routines for you to check out. Maybe something like Candito Linear Program or WS4SB since they both have an athletic focus.

When you do get to supplements, I'd start with the basics: protein powder, creatine, a solid pre-workout, fish oil (more for general health, but it's good to have IMO). There are other supplements that can help like arachidonic acid or phosphatidic acid, but I can't emphasize enough how important it is to get the basics down before getting carried away with supplements.

It's unfortunate when you see people spending $200-$300 on pills and powder before they've figured out how to eat properly or what they should be doing at the gym. Good luck.
Introduce Yourself / Best natural stack to build muscle
« Last post by Ulua808 on Today at 08:38:37 AM »
Wassup my name is kana I'm new to bodybuilding. I've trained in kickboxing and wrestling most of my life. I'm 24 now and I'm just getting into bodybuilding. I Never did lift a day in my life so I'm new to this scene. I'd like to say my skill level is good in fighting but my strength has been my weakness so I'd really like to start packing on new muscle and strength to ad to my Arsenal. So my question is what is the best natural stack to build muscle. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment if you can it'll really help me out!!!
Good solid week of decent sleep, then boom I'm up at 230...... Oh well, I guess it is the showing of our house that is on my mind.  First showing today, we don't have everything done we would like.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Copyright © 2017 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.