Wolverine Reviews

By: Flex Fitness

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Wolverine is a Prohormone manufactured by Flex Fitness. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  December 7, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
    I used this after the Beast as the second part of the Beast stack. I'm finally done with my bottle of wolverine and am now on PCT. I'm not using the Restore PCT that came with the stack because I have my special combo that I like to use. However, I will eventually do a review on how Restore works as a test booster/estrogen blocker.

This is how the wolverine played out: the first week seemed to plateau a little bit. The second week I started noticing more size gains and slight increase in weight, and a little more endurance, still having good pumps and vascularity, but not much strength gains. Third week, I continued to see more size gains with some weight gain and toward the end of the week I finally started seeing more strength gains. I started to really shred up more. Fourth week, I had a little jump in strength which was a nice way to finish. Really good pumps, great vascularity, great endurance, but I didn't gain any more size on this last week.

Stack start to finish, the heaviest set of core lifts per workout (I did not one-rep max):
    Bench press week 1: 315x6, week 8: 380x5, almost 6. So about 65 lbs. I've made more progress with other cycles in the past, but that was "stronger stuff."
    Squat week 1: 405x4, week 8: 475x7.
    Deadlift week 1: ?, week 8: 505x4.
    Barbell/military press week 1: 245x10.
    All my other lifts went up in weight and reps as well.

Measurements (not pumped)
    Week 1: 48 3/4" around my chest and back Week 8: 51" around chest and back.
    Week 1: 19 1/4" around my arms Week 8: little over 20"
    Week 1: 30 1/2" around my upper legs Week 8: 32 1/4"
    Week 1: about 25" ? shoulder to shoulder Week 8: 26 1/4" That's a hard measurement to get
    Week 1: 40" around my waist Week 8: about 37" Lost a lot of fat; really carved out my abs
    Week 1: weight 252 lbs Week 8: 270 lbs I gained about 17 lbs in 8 weeks with a significant fat loss. That's ok for eating 4,000-6,000 calories a day, mostly clean, and yes that's hard to do.

I'm about 6'1

I used a lot of additional supplements during this cycle which would include multivitamins, joint support, liver support, heart support, psyllium husk fiber, probiotic, extra vit C, weight gainer shakes, a few different preworkouts, various amino acid complexes, different kinds of protein powders, but I DID NOT use a thermogenic.

As far as side effects, I did see a little bit of pimples, but it wasn't bad at all. I just used a skin cream that pretty much took care of it. I did not have any erectile dysfunction. During the Beast, it actually seemed like I was harder and able to last longer, that was pretty cool. I didn't feel any aching organs (liver or kidneys, I've experienced that with other stuff I've used). There were some instances where I experienced aching or sore joints, but that was mostly during the middle of the cycle. I think it was due to the rapid strength gains. I didn't really have any mood swings except for this one time, but no one was around. LOL Appetite was good. There were some nights where I had a little trouble sleeping, but I just used some melatonin with my ZMA.

I plan on getting bloodwork done in a few months with my usual checkup.

I would definatly say I enjoyed using this product. Thank you for reading my long rambling posts. I may post back on this when I'm done with my post cycle. PM me if you have any questions. I'll do the best I can to help.